I'm absolutely gutted!!

I've been going for 13 weeks now and have shifted almost 50lb so feeling good!
Only thing is last couple of days I've gained a half pound every day! I'm now 3lb heavier than my weigh in last week!!..... Why???
I'm not doing anything differently, In fact, I'm sole sourcig perfectly.
It's not my TOTM, I'm drinking my ususal amount of water. Sticks still pink.
Anyone else had this?? I'm really really upset :cry::cry:
Anything I can do?

I havent had this Deb, but if you are sole sourcing 100% then your body still will be burning fat and you said the stick is still pink.

You must be retaining water which can happen for no apparent reason at all sometimes.

I know it is disheartening but persevere Deb. You are at that magical half way point now and once the scales start moving in the right direction you will be on the home straight.

Keep your chin up.

I agree with Sam, you must be retaining fluid. Try measuring your self and you will prob find that you have lost inches.
Don't stop drinking as this will help to flush throw and the weight loss will show up soon.

Chin up stick with it...you have done so well..don't ley this put you down

Take care

Just to echo everyone else that it sounds like a bit of water retention. You have done so well try not to let it get you down, persevere and I am sure the scales will start to move again for you. Stay strong. :grouphugg:

Georgie
x

As splash said... try drinking more water, if ur retaining fluid uping ur intake is the best way to get rid of it.don't let it dishearten u.

Yep! You're all right, keep off the scales and put it down to water. I fly off to Costa Del Sol on Tues and had set a goal of loosing 50lb by then, I know I'm only a couple of pounds short but i'm disappointed as it was an easy and achieveable goal but I've only lost 3.5lb in last 2 weeks and now i'm gaining and don't know whats gone wrong!! :(
Oh well, tomorrow is another day..... more water, i guess!
Thanks for all your support.....
Deborah x

Hiya Deb, it's so hard to feel motivated when stuff like that heppens...I've not been in that situation (yet...) but I'm currently on my first AAM week, last day tomorrow, and since day 2 on aam I have been out of ketosis and I've not cheated...I must be really carb sensitive...it gets you down when you know you have done no wrong.

I'm flabberghasted at how much weight you have lost,,, well done to you. You're such an inspiration to us all. Try to keep your chin up hun and like you said....leave the scales well alone.

HOpe you have a fabby holiday sweetie xx sj xx:character00238::character00238: be sure to bring some sunshine back with you :D

Back