Im all confuzzled!!!!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi everybody,
i started lipotrim 11 days ago, had my first weigh in tues a stone dwn already was delighted!
the lady in the chemist said when i started that i should loose 2 stone but i wanna loose 2 and a half! Just wonderin is it a good idea to loose more than wat she said????

I can't see a problem with losing a little bit more than suggested. It was probably just a suggested weight loss hun xxx

I expect the 2 stone will bring to a BMI of just below 25...and therefore I think thats what they recommend ...however the BMI is only a guide and if you need to loose an extra half stone to feel good I would just insist on staying on it for an extra few weeks.....most people feel happy when they are at a BMI or 22 or 23 (gives you a few pounds to play with)...

Thats great thnx :)
when i was at my lightest i wood have been wat she reccommended so i just wanna go an extra bit this time, its just friends wreckin my head syin ill look too thin because im quite tall!

Its good to have a few pounds to "play with" - once you are happy and ensure your BMI keeps to a reasonable level...

no rachel she never said anything abt that at all!
im goin to be weighed tuesday so ill say it to her then.
I thought i was gonna slip last nite, i called up to my friends house she was dinnking vodka (my fav drink in the world) an eating roses i was so tempted to hav just one.... but i didnt! :)
of coarse shes one of these ppl who eat wat they want an still stay slim ***** ha ha ha

Well done for resisting...so easy to give in a say "just one wont harm" ...just think of your goal - you are doing great!!

Rachel: Do they actually say hun that you will put on half a stone when you start to refeed??? I hope not (

Apparently so......its your stores rebuilding....having said that I havent gained anything and am off LT for over 2 weeks now and am pregnant...so maybe not for everyone..

ooo i hope not.....im staying on lipo for another 2 weeks then i want to refeed....im starting to need food

I didnt regain...having said that I am trying to be healthy and sensible....not overloading with carbs and eating plently of salad, veggies etc...just take the re-feeding slowly and you should be fine...

The re-feeding has to be done in stages. Your pharmacist should be able to give you a leaflet with all the information on.

:D:D:DWOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Just updated my ticker after being weighed this morning an im jus a little over half way to my goal :D:D:D:D

Fingers crossed it'll be off for Christmas:)

Tanx Shelly,
had a hard wk this wk but feel lik im back on trck now :)

Your ticker is lookin pretty well yourself

Oh well done you are doing great!!

Back