I'm ashamed of my current incentive!

Aaaaaaaaaaah, go on then lol x

And do you have a friend in group who can un conspicuously video it for us?? Muhahahahahahaha!!
Me EVIL??????

That's terrible, how can someone repay your kind support by being a such complete *****! I would ask her in front of the whole group why she insists being so horrible and watch her turn as red as a tomato, don't think she will carry on being nasty after that. X

She laughed?! I can't get over how horrible that is... I'm all for healthy competition, but what a nasty piece of work!!

Kick her ass... ;)

Think you need to keep in mind that she is there for the same reason as everyone !! That is to loose weight as they are unhappy.

I would say just ignore her, I mean if she asks you something, just look right through her, like she has turned into mist and you can't see her... Or just randomly laugh at her then look at your friend as if you are talking about her, get her paranoid ... She will soon leave group.

Do not give her the satisfaction of telling her if you have gained weight, do not enter into any conversation with her.

And when she starts getting all righteous in group, start laughing and keep in mind if she was so good she wouldn't be at group !!

Lisa xx

I agree with everyone, its a great motivator and will only inspire you to stay strong if only to see her eat humble pie ;)

I wld love that kind of motivation.......she may of laughed once but i am sure you wont give her the chance to do it twice x

She's at it again everyone!!!!

I had fish and chips last night with some friends and spent the whole night feeling like I was going to throw up :(

I wrote this on our group's facebook page this morning and she replied ''sorry, but I find this really funny''

I responded by asking her why it was so amusing and she said ''oh not cos you were ill but cos you had fish and chips''

Grrr, I have gotta get to target!!!!! LOL!

What a horrible woman. She clearly has no other success in her life so this is the only thing she can feel competitive about. I'm actually surprised that your C hasn't pulled her up on her lack of support. Use her for your motivation and when you are at target you can publicly thank her for the drive she gave you now you've beaten her to it! Being overly kind to people is another good tactic. It just makes them feel really bad about themselves and they realise what a ***** they are being. I' m a great fan of the retort "There's no need to be rude" because the other person has no comeback from that.

My C is great and she did offer to delete the post or leave a comment that the page was for support but I asked her to leave it as I was interestaed in what her response would be.

Last year my incentive was the Take That concert but this year it is her!!!!

What a *$%£&"!

Right here you go, get some sachets of brown sauce and surreptitiously spread a little on her seat when she was wearing light bottoms!
Or Tomato sauce and sweetly ask 'Star week?' and confuse her!
Give her a recipe book and smear each page with a smidge of chilli powder.
When she talks to you keep flicking your eyes from her eyes to the top of her head, or her ear, or her chin whilst wiping your chin like you have something on it.
When she talks to you take a small step into her space and lean forward slightly, this will put her on the defensive.
Lie and say you've been eating Plested pies all week and STILL managed to lose four pounds..

Better still offer to make her a cuppa at group and give her a slimmatea. If you don't know what's coming it will certainly put a rocket up you and she deserves one! Hee Hee. It certainly brings out our inner serial killers when we hear of people behaving like this when we all need the help we can get. Shirleen like your suggestions too.

Or buy a GIANT bar of Dairy milk and follow her home....later on post it through her letter box!

Back