im baaaack, eek how much damage done??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jackietrew, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    hey guys,

well got back today from a couple days away with my mum at a spa which was lovely!! i did a fair bit of exercise, swimming, tennis, cycling etc and ate...now i know i know! but its so expensive and food is included and didnt want my mum to of wasted money y'know?

But i stuck to no carbs, for example had ham, smoked salmon for brekkie with some natural yoghurt and berrys, for lunch i had plain chicken, mushrooms and loads of salad and dinner i had a small grilled steak with mushrooms and tomatoes, although didnt eat the tomatoes.

Would i have done much damage? i didn't like how full i felt, but because it was a health spa it was all mega healthy anyways, but i feel so fat! like iv put on a stone :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    if you really enjoyed it - it was worth it!!!

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

dont stress m8!!! it sounds as if u had a ace time so dont worry xxxxxxxxxxxx

5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

If you kept away from carbs you shouldn't have done too much damage, maybe a few lbs, congrats on staying away from them! :)

Glug your water and it'll be off in no time :)

Don't regret it cause you had a fab time and that's what counts!

Jenni x

6. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I'm absolutely sure you'll be fine! XX

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

its prob mostly water weight it will be of in not time, glad you had a good time :)

8. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    thanks everyone, feel much better now! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.