I'm baaack on track!...... Yeah me!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Flab-u-less-Flower, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I am proud to announce I'm back on track, after my binge bender I had lastnight. I am happy to say today I feel like a million bucks! I think it honestly does help fessing up and owning what I have done. (For those who don't know what I am talking about, feel free to check out my maintenance thread post, even maintainers mess up.)

Today is a new day and I am back on track completely with healthy fare and exercise and it feels good. I love that I get renewed determination each time I veer off, and am so glad that I am back in CONTROL cruising down the maintenance highway of life.... These little detours are not going to stop me from staying the course!
    Hell no, I am maintaining this loss for the long haul!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
  4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    You go girl:D:D:D:D

That's the worse thing about a binge, the feeling that you're not in control:( Well done for not punishing yourself as in my experience guilt only leads to yet another binge fest:sigh:

5. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Thank you russiandoll & tracey,
    Yup this girl is going strong, not looking back. I Had a great day and that makes me happy and I'm having a great nite too, almost ready for beddie.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.