Im back after baby...

Day 1 week 4. I'm going with my weight from yesterday, before I ate a roast dinner & jam pudding... 15,0 so another 4 last week.
I need to change my ticker to 210. But on iPhone so can't do it yet.
In a way I'm gutted I ate as I would've seen the 14's today!!! I was 15,0.2 yesterday.
Oh well not gonna step on scales til Wednesday until I know the water gain MUST be gone. Don't want to risk seeing a gain and losing motivation!
It was all planned yesterday, as was last Saturdays buffet eating so I'm feeling very much in control and ready to crack open a tetra. No more food til our 2 day break for valentines day ;-)
Just realised I am cutting it fine for losing all my weight by our hols in July! Got 5 stone to go so that's feb-jun.... Not much room for error or planned eats should I say!
After vals day I'm done til Easter probably so I'll crack the whip big time. Wish the weather would improve so I could go out walking with baby more!
So I'm still being 100% as my 2 days off were planned. Good luck to anyone jumping back on wagon this monday morning, you CAN do it!!!
Xxx

Finally in the 14's, 14,13.8! Looking to be 14,11 on Monday for official weigh in. Then that's a 3lb loss for wk 4.
Can't believe how long it has taken to reverse the effects of my planned meal last Sunday!!!! I was 15,0 on Sunday before eating and it took until Thursday (yesterday) to get back there...ggrrr.
Makes me think twice about adding in any extra planned cheats that's for sure. Could've joined in an Indian tomorrow but I have said no way! not after this weeks sluggish loss. No more food til vally's day ;-)
So anyway I'm feeling good, people are noticing my loss and clothes are feeling better. Even got into size 14 leggings yesterday (allbeit leggings lol!). Am still a size 20 fatty boom boom in jeans though.
I'm a pear shape so I hold the majority of my weight hips downwards. So even at goal of 10-10,7 I'm still chubby on the ol' legs. I'll never be slim unless I took up the gym and toned my bottom half to within an inch of it's life! And I don't have the time or energy for that I can tell you.
Not sure what the point of this post it :D guess I'm just in a good mood today. 13's here I come!! X

Well done, honey, you're doing amazingly well, especially keeping on track after your meals! I'm doing SS because I know I wouldnt be able to get back on track after eating :(

So day 1 week 5...
Week 4's weigh in was 14,11 and 3lbs off. Very happy with that and we are getting away from the 15's.
Got next Sunday/Monday off plan so hoping to be 14,8 on Sunday (weigh in a day early) another 3lbs off.
Still feeling good and highly motivated... Another 4st and I'm in the 10's!!!!
Have a gd day xxx

ahh well done! I'm really looking forward to being in the 14's again, will be 2009 since I was there. Really looking forward to having the bars from Wednesday onwards!

Just glad to be in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes (nearly 5 months on), I luckily didn't put on much more weight through pregnancy which is really surprising considering I lived on marshmallows and muffins but I did have an absolutely enormous bump which has really changed my shape, so I'm still going to need some serious control underwear for the rest of my life!

I'm still struggling with getting used to this being cold all the time, hubby is sweating and I'm shivering lol

Well done so far with your results your doing soooo well :)

Hey buddy! Thanks for your reply.
How long til your in 14's? Keep going it really is worth it. Oh and mint bars are the best IMO!!! My baby bump was massive as I had polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid) so my belly is a little deflated at the mo :( am hoping it will be ok when I've lost more weight...

Day 3 of week 5 and I'm 14,9. Rattling through these 14s. BUT I've got my planned days off coming up so I know I'll be pushed back a little.
Sooo looking forward to the 13s. I'll feel alot better when I'm there. I'll be back with a vengeance after Valentines to get into the 13s for Easter. Would be nice to be 42lbs / 3 stone down by then so 13,4!
Again have a gd one x

What a lovely valentines break!
Now back to the grind... Starting my 6th week today. Got down to 14,8 before valentines so I'm hoping to be under 14,7 this wk. Had 2 days of eating whatever I wanted so am sure of a hefty glycogen gain not to mention water retention galore!
I shall weigh myself later in the week and see how things are looking!
Am hoping to do ss with no breaks til mothers day (3rd April) and my next milestone is 12,9. What I weighed when I found out I was preg last march. Then just another 2 stone after that... Lol!
So here we go AGAIN, ketosis here I come ready or not!!!!!!!

so im thoroughly back on track and under the weight i was before my valentines break (2 days off plan).
14,7 today which is great because i was aiming to be this weight by mondays weigh in so i could possibly be 14,5 on monday!!! yippeee...
i have been very naughty and am drinking diet coke on a daily basis :0 oh well as soon as it affects my loss ill quit for sure.
so i am hoping to be in the 12's by mothers day. last year i had just found out i was pregnant and was just in the 12's so would be nice to be back there.
so no planned breaks between now and mothers day, i hope nothing crops up as id like to get the next stone and half off asap.
loving mint bars and a cuppa in the evening, i look forward to it... not long now, only an hour or so!
hope everyone else is feeling as motivated as i am xxx

l remember you lm a returning oldie (lm starting nxt week) congratby ands on new baby and the very best of luck and sucess on cd xx

14,6.0 today... 2lbs more and its 2 stone off and im 200lbs!
just got to keep going. its a long windy road but at least im getting somewhere!!!
have a gd wkend all x

Just had a read through your diary (sorry for the snoop, but its the only non eating thing I can do today). I have a sick 18 month old baby and had to cancel plans for 5*mitchelin meal tonight :( I'm only on weekone but havent been for a "posh nosh" before and nights out without baby are like military 4 weeks planning!!!...oh well atleast I wont be off plan....anyway sorry for the ramble, just wanted to say loving your posts!! Keep going x

Week 7... Was 14,5 yest so a lb short of 2st off. I'll easily get there this week so I'm on target for a stone a month. Bit slower than I'd hoped but hey at least it's coming off.
So I've got 4st to go and 20 wks til hols... Cutting it fine I know!!! Not much time for planned breaks so gotta knuckle down from now on. next planned meal is mothers day and I def want to be in 12s.
Getting a lil bit bored and grumpy so I know I need to change flavours maybe... I'm on cartons so might try having sachets for a change.
Have a good one ladies xxx

Hey, just having a nose through. I completely agree with the deflated tummy thing! my baby is 24 weeks and i seem to have lost all the weight from there and its all wrinkly and saggy lol ive just started using BIO oil again as i would LOVE to wear a bikini (when im at goal) and hoping my belly will look alot better by then!

Im sure you will be in the 12's by mothersday! im hoping to be in the 11's by then as its my birthday aswell so am definatly having a day off and a big meal with the family and night out with the girls so it would be geat to be 11 stone something and feeling fab about myself :) x

Ooh lost my way slightly... Well all of this week really!
Losses started to slow down quite alot so needed a jump start both mentally and physically! Have been eating this week and staying off scales (what I don't know and all...).
Am back Monday and with 12 weeks til master t's christening I am determined to look yummy.
So I won't bore you right now but I'll see you Monday with a renewed enthusiasm.
Have a good weekend all xx

Back