ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Laura's right Kerry. At the end of the day it's YOU that jeopardises your losses, I'm saying this because I'm exactly the same. The WW plan does work if you let it. I WI on a Monday, I'm brilliant all week then completely mess it up Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

Laura's right Kerry. At the end of the day it's YOU that jeopardises your losses, I'm saying this because I'm exactly the same. The WW plan does work if you let it. I WI on a Monday, I'm brilliant all week then completely mess it up Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

Yeh i completely see what u mean, I just see the 49 as a way to eat all the goodies I want but just get carried away x x

Why not try F&H? It's a way to cut out the *****?

I've got a list if you want it?

Yes please, I might try that this wk x

I've Pm you, me and Laura are both doing it this week so have a look at our diaries, Laura did it last week so have a look back through hers.

I've Pm you, me and Laura are both doing it this week so have a look at our diaries, Laura did it last week so have a look back through hers.

Ok cheers x

Decided I'm going to have one last go at going alone! Gonna weigh Fridays at Boots, this is a better day for me cos if I do blip over the wk end, which I usually do then I have full wk to pull it back! I have 9 wk's on fri to get in the 9's! Aiming for 9st 10 but I won't stress if its ten st! x x

Good luck.. how much do you have to lose? sure you will do it in 9 weeks, have you got a goal date? :) x

Well I was 10st 9 last wed n as u know I haven't been great, just hoping I will have lost at least 2 by fri x x

26th April, going to Tenerife for wk with mum n sister n my size 8 cousin is going grrr haha xx

slow and steady - you'll sail past in 9 weeks... just think, 1.5 lb a week = 13.5lb :)[/QUOTE

Never thought of it like that! 13.5 would b brill :) cheers hun x x

I'm cal counting but not counting fruit n veg, is that cheating? X x

6.3 mile walk with the dog 540 cals burnt :) x

Back