ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Thanks girls. X

Back on track n no more goin over weeklies now. Earned 7 ap today, 1hr mowing grass n hr dog walking! :) x

Hiya how mich u got to loose this time? Im
Fed up of myself goin backwards and forwards :( x

well I'm 10st 6 now, would love to b 9st ! X

In the gym on a day like this ... Dedication for you! Haha

Haha yep it was bloody boiling!

gone way over dailies today, having bottle fruity cider ( 2 bottles 16 pp ) :-0 into weeklies by 45. Earned 22 ap so far tho. Hoping not to go into those x

Been very naughty since sun :-( cant get to meeting tonight as well cos I'm going bride dress shopping with my friend! Think I would have gained anyway cos I can feel it. X

kezzalicious30 said:
Been very naughty since sun :-( cant get to meeting tonight as well cos I'm going bride dress shopping with my friend! Think I would have gained anyway cos I can feel it. X

I started my rosemary Conley diet yesterday and I had gained 4.5lbs so I need to get that off as well!! It's this weekend that will be difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weekends are always the hardest! Think my scales say gained 3 oops! So could do with that off for next weigh day plus a 1! gonna try n just stick to dailies x x

How are you doing? I went off track yesterday a little well by alot of cals! But I'm determined to get back on track it's just so hard to get the balance right of dieting and having a good time

Back