ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

teacheronww said:
Yeah I defo agree...it's not nice thinking a half an hour walk can be undone with a minibar...still it's good to have them there in case something comes up :)

That's true, and I did use 9 of them
Last wk n still lost :) x

Uh oh I've fell off the wagon again! I don't know what's up with me!! It's like I get so close to being under ten stone n spoil it for myself! Had a bit of a bingy day n I've only 11 weeklies left now! On the plus side I have walked 6 miles today, so I'm not letting the exercise slip! Need to get back in the zone!! I can't eat another thing today cos I need the 11 for tomorrow! Grrrrrrr so mad at myself!!! GREEDY!!!

Tano said:
What u had Kerry? Xxx

Lots of bread, crunchie, fruit cake quavers, bits of everything :-( x

Just been to tgi's n had mozzerella dippers to start followed by jd chicken n chips. Also had two lager n blackcurrents! - big opps! Safe to say all my weeklies gone n the 14 AP earned so far! Need to stick to 26 pp rest of wk to pull back a stay the same x

This wk has gone from bad to worse!! Been naughty good wise n hardly had any water. No exercise today either! Plus we're having domino's pizza ton :-0 - bad girl!!

I'm going to really try to b good tomorrow till weigh day! Although I'm going to my friends wed eve for a catch up n a take away! My weigh day thur, may leave it till fri or following thur to weigh coding will weigh heavy. Back to 6 mile walk tomorrow! x

So as u all know I've had a truly shocking wk! I
Didn't want to but I've just totalled everything up I've eat and it's been a lot of naughty food! Used all my weeklies n I'm over my weeklies now by 52 pp :-0 OH MY GOD!!!! I needed to face up to what I had tho n not be in denial like I usually am! I'm going for a walk later n so far I've been good today x

So as u all know I've had a truly shocking wk! I
Didn't want to but I've just totalled everything up I've eat and it's been a lot of naughty food! Used all my weeklies n I'm over my weeklies now by 52 pp :-0 OH MY GOD!!!! I needed to face up to what I had tho n not be in denial like I usually am! I'm going for a walk later n so far I've been good today x

Totally agree! The easiest thing you can do is write it off as an "over" week and not point. I was over myself this week but counted it all. You'd be surprised...you prob won't gain.

Claireanddanielson said:
Good lunch for wi tomorro kez xxx

Thanks Claire, going to b a huugge gain tho! Can feel it x x

Well I've just got in from my friends n ended the wk with pizza n chips! Just been weighed n said nearly 10st 6 so if that stays that's a 5lb gain :-( hoping I can get it to 10st 4 In the morning... What a pig x

Back