ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Mrsm79 said:
I always gain after pizza:(

I only had two slices tho :-( I'm ready for
The gain tho and I'm due on x

Mrsm79 said:
Well I doubt it'll be 5lbs and it'll be off next week.

Really hope not! I can cope with 3 but not 5! N whatever I gain I plan to lose next wk :)

So weighed in this morning and I've gained 2.8lb. I'm ok with that and I will have lost that next wk. I feel good about it being a fresh new wk now x

So weighed in this morning and I've gained 2.8lb. I'm ok with that and I will have lost that next wk. I feel good about it being a fresh new wk now x

That's not too bad Hun ESP if ur on aswel!thatll be gone next week I'm dreading mine tomorro but like u said I'm also looking forward to fresh new week and starting again xxx

Claireanddanielson said:
That's not too bad Hun ESP if ur on aswel!thatll be gone next week I'm dreading mine tomorro but like u said I'm also looking forward to fresh new week and starting again xxx

Yeh n I did have a really bad wk! I just wish that if I go over my points I could start afresh being good the day after but I just turn it into a bad wk n think sod it! X x

Sorry about the gain Kerry :( Hope you have a better week this week, and don't worry, it happens to us all! :)

Not really been on much just lately.i've started tracking calories on my fitness pal, I seem to b binging on the 49 n that's not a good thing. Going to see how I go with this. Allowing 1200 cals n if I burn cals I have a few more. Still going to weigh in on a thur x

Jaly said:
Hope the cal counting works for you hun xx

Thanks hun, so far so good :)

Is anyone on my fitness pal? X

Thanks girls, I will b adding u xxx

lil_legs said:
Hope it works for you :) xx

Thanks, I feel quite motivated x

Back