I'm back again

Hope you get the reply you want hun xxxx

So so off it yesterday. Hopefully I can pull it back today. Long day at work so we shall see how it goes. I asked to move schools. Got to go look around the new one before he will accept me. C

oh hope you get on ok looking round the new school xxx

Went to look round my possibly new school and didn't like it anywhere near as much as my current one. Maybe I'll settle in. However it was a 6 min drive home instead of 60.

Just the head teacher to be honest. I like the distance. Their way of learning is good.

I've lost 2.6lb this week taking me to 20.6lb. And I've been off track all week. X

well done on your loss xxxx

Thank you.

So I have decided I am going to go down the route of adoption. Spend this year finishing my teacher training and get a teaching job. Save up and then start the application process next January ready to have a family x

Need to rant and I don't have anywhere else.

Yes my brother is ill and dying but why can't he anyone see it's not just him it effects. It's hard on me too but yet I'm expected to have no emotions and deal with everything. Tonight he starts having a go because I sent a message saying his most recent scan was clear and it hadn't come back yet and he didn't want that. I got told to send that message by my mum because he wanted it sending. She was there with him when she told me to send it and yet I'm the one in the wrong for sending it. He's struggling with it all. Yes. But we all are. I'm going to live the rest of my life without my brother and that is going to hurt for so many years. But yet the rest of us have to not be emotional.

I'm so sorry to hear your brother is dying and the difficult emotional time you are having...it's not easy.

Obviously your brother sees you as the strong one in the family and therefore you get the brunt of his anger...I know right now that's not the role you want in your family, but at times like this everyone steps into their prescribed roles. If you can find the space to let your brother know how you feel...it might also allow him to express how he feels in return. When all is said and done, all that is left is unconditional love.

When my mother was dying from lung cancer, she said, " the hardest thing was having to say goodbye."

(((BIG HUGS)))

Oh hun big big hugs, what you're going through is so very difficult. Like Mini, I nursed my mum when she was dying from cancer 10 years ago. Mum was amazing, never got angry or upset with what was happening to her but the rest of the family were so hard to manage. Men are completely rubbish (usually) in this sort of situation and I found myself being nursemaid, cleaner, making all the meals, doing the washing, and so on, because my dad, brother and his two sons couldn't cope with it all, and got angry/upset at me for no reason and in completely unpredictable ways. And on top I had to be emotionally strong - so I know exactly where you're coming from.

All you can do is keep going, day by day - and make sure you talk about it to friends who can give you a cuddle and support when you need it - and rant here too, obviously xxxxx

Thank you so much. Nice to know it's not just me. I do think I just can't do anything right. It's so hard. X

Back