I'm back! and an ee ?

CazSlim

Hello lovely minimins people! i lost 3stone on slimming world a few years ago and the kind of fell off the wagon when i moved house, got married and had a baby and put 5 stone on! (6 to lose - gulp)

I'm going it alone this time so shall be popping on here regularly. I can remember most of the diet but I mainly did red and green days. I'm keen to give EE a go and understand most of that - BUT one thing confuses me with EE... I understand a third of your plate being super free but how does that work if you have say, a mug shot as a snack... theyre free on EE, but can you eat it alone without the third of superfree food?

TIA

C xxx:confused:

Hi, I am no expert but I am following EE and with each meal I would have a third super free. Snacks I wouldn't worry, but of you have a mugshot one snack have a piece of fruit the next it should balance out x

When I occasionally have a mugshot for lunch at work, I will take a food tub with tomato and cucumber in it to get my 1/3 Superfree, or loads of fruit. If I did have a mugshot as a snack, then like jojojojo says, I would then have a piece of fruit to even it out.

Back