Im back and in need of serious help :-(

trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Destined 2 be skinny!
Hi all,

I dont no if any of you remember me, but am re-starting cd again 2morro. I lost 6stone and have put about 1and a half back on. Been attempting for about 2months now, each attempt ending in failure :sigh:.

Only my circumstances have now changed. Ive lost my flower shop, as some will remember i had, as ive had 2 declare myself bankrupt, due to decline in shop from economic climate. So am looking to get a new job and more importantly 4 me at the moment new friends, as i worked alone 4 3 years and it got me down.

Therfore i really need 2 buckle down and get this weight back off. I need help, inspiration and mini mins, as here really helped me before.

Hope you'll all allow me back in2 the fold!

Danni. x x x x

Hi Danielle, Wishing you luck on you diet journey, you've done it before so can do it again! xxx

Welcome Danni, sorry to hear about the stuff you have been through... must have been so sad to lose all that. You did so well on CD last time, so shifting the stress-gain shouldn't be too tough... not with minis to support you! You can do it!

xxx

Welcome back....you have alot to be proud of with your previous weight loss on CD! Also you have realized it is creeping back on and are taking action even coming through what will have been a very stressful time. What is past is past...you have now ...and you sound ready to achieve the rest of your weightloss and personal goals..Best wishes

Good for getting back to it. I lost 5 stones last year and have gained 2, but just think, that'll be gone in probably about 6 weeks, so you'll soon be back to where you were last time you did CD.

Welcome back, you are definately in the right place, and well done for coming back before you put ALL the weight back on, there is an end in sight if you only have 1stone 7lb to lose, hopefully should be much easier for you this time, good luck with sticking to it 100% and losing this excess weight really quickly. Hope you also find a new job and make friends there too...

With all thats went on, for to regain 1.5 stone (most of which will be water anyway) you've done really well.

I gained 1st 4, but got it off inside 3 weeks on restart

Welcome back! Am sure you will do amazing well, as you know its all about the head game!

Welcome back Danni,
Sorry to hear about your shop, and wish you luck in finding a new job..
Also good luck on your journey you have done so well already you know it works hon xxx

Back