I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

I don't know, Chris seems to get away with it Puggs, although I know another couple of lads who eat ridiculous amounts. One of them gyms it, the other doesn't. Both are skinny, the gym-er has muscle too...

Well my weekend was AWFUL food while, but I anticipated it would be as we had a big family celebration. I did the new Ministry of Sound work out dvd on Saturday morning because of this and I am going to do it again tonight :) I was too scared to check the scales today but I am going to be fabulously good (PROMISE!) and weigh to check on wed morning.... :s Come on me!

Evening Elle - Good luck with being good x

Elle, if you have a Kinect you should get Kinect Adventures and do Reflex Ridge. It's great fun and a real workout

Hi guys,

Actually Taz I do have a kinect. I did some zumba on it last night and I'm definitely feeling it right now!

Morning elle, The kids have kinect, it's a good laugh

Hiya Jim, how's things? It is fab, it just takes forever and a day to set up!!

ARRRRR boy. Jeez jeez jeez.; Bad times. My scales put me a pound heavier this morning. I have today and tomorrow to do my very best and hope at least for an STS. And so early on in my diet...

Don't scale hop!!! The body fluctuates all the time so checking all the time will show gains as well as losses and can make you disheartened!

Haven't checked since last friday lol! Thought I'd best check see what my awful weekend had done.

You should find that getting back onto it after a bad weekend will show midweek gain and end week loss. I'm with Puggso on this one x

You always did fluctuate Elle - I remember the swings one way then the other from way back - Stay Calm and Don't Panic - you've got everything under control x

Morning elle, yes you know you shouldn't scale hop, say the reformed scaleaholic ;)

Oh boy guys...crazy times at the mo. My emotions are all over the place. I'll be back soon with some more information...when I know it.

Morning elle, hormonal problems love? :(

More (((Hugs))) from me Elle - come back soon x

Hi folks...

Ended up in hospital at the end of Feb for 6 days. Grrr. Awful. Really boring. And a mental episode in my life where I ended up having to use a wheel chair and a walking stick. I have since recovered well from this, I can walk perfectly, but I do have a little bit of pain if I do too much. However, it's official, I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I don't really know how I feel at the moment but I'm not letting it get me down.... :)

How are my folks? xxx

So sorry to hear it's the biggie Elle but at least you know and can deal with it. Once you have a diagnosis it can be managed. The hospital and the mobility thing must have been unpleasant and scary - so glad you have come through it well. Positivity will spur you on and make sure you get the best out of life - then there is the research that is getting ever closer to kicking MS into touch. It's rotten that you have to deal with all this crap when you should be out there enjoying every moment of your young life x

Back