I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

had a sneaky weigh in this morning as was panicking that I'd undone all my hard work with my pizza and sneaking chocolates. ... By some miracle the scales are still moving in the same direction which has given me my motivation back.

gym tonight but I seem to have done something to my foot so may have to take it easy. ... If I can't do the treadmill I'll at least get on the bike ams maybe have a go on the rowing machine. ... Going to get some ibuprofen gel and see if that will help my foot :-(

hi blondcat .... Nice to see you in here :)

dd, I think we all need time off for God behaviour every now and then and I know over Christmas a few treats will sneak in, get on the scales asap so you know how much work you need to do to get back on track. ... You never know you might be surprised x

had a sneaky weigh in this morning as was panicking that I'd undone all my hard work with my pizza and sneaking chocolates. ... By some miracle the scales are still moving in the same direction which has given me my motivation back.

gym tonight but I seem to have done something to my foot so may have to take it easy. ... If I can't do the treadmill I'll at least get on the bike ams maybe have a go on the rowing machine. ... Going to get some ibuprofen gel and see if that will help my foot :-(

hi blondcat .... Nice to see you in here :)

dd, I think we all need time off for God behaviour every now and then and I know over Christmas a few treats will sneak in, get on the scales asap so you know how much work you need to do to get back on track. ... You never know you might be surprised x

Well done you!! how great is that when you've had a treat and it's still going in the right direction! not good about the foot, hope it gets better with the gel!

Okay will get on the scales in the morning :wave_cry:!

1.6lbs off this week....6.2lbs to go for Christmas....

3.4lbs off this week (by some miracle! ) 2.8lbs to go!

moving my weigh days forward to Wednesday for the next two weeks as out for a meal next Wednesday night which will probably set me back then the week after will be Christmas Eve :-D

Blondcat, I read your whole diary all 60+ pages one night and I'm beyond impressed by your change in body shape and dedication to the gym! so well done to you! plus, the whole 'man is back two weeks today' etc was so similar apart from I just want to make ex drool even though I have moved on and I told him it was over as I constantly found him 'looking' around at others when out, probably biggest reason to go in and show him what he can't have, well I hope anyway! Blubex, had the weekend off as was having a big one with old uni friends, did cave in to a few bottles of champage and a super delicious break the bank meal! and now too scared to weigh in! will hit the gym tonight and set pace to 8 and see how long I can go t-8 days to date! and I think Ive probably hardly lost anything!

Haha thanks!! Not sure what france has done to it though! Worked my butt off last 4 days but still not feeling as slim as I was 10 days ago. Sigh.

The man is now technically an ex although we were never officially together. But we're both in same group of friends so obviously I want him to look at me and want me!! Think I'm seeing him this Saturday and if not definitely next Sunday. So I still use it as motivation - SAD!!

3.4lbs off this week (by some miracle! ) 2.8lbs to go! moving my weigh days forward to Wednesday for the next two weeks as out for a meal next Wednesday night which will probably set me back then the week after will be Christmas Eve :-D

God you're good!! Lol!!

Well done x

Hi gang. Sorry not been around much. Work has been crazy crazy. On the bright side I have been too busy to eat and despite a naughty weekend and cake yesterday I have finally managed to shift the scales and lost 3lb. I''ve now lost 2 stone total since July and hit the 13 stone bracket so I'm happy happy.

I've also got myself a personal trainer and start on Saturday. I always seem too tired and drained to exercise and need my ass kicking!

You all sound like you are doing great. Slowly but surely we are doing it.

DD - 8 days of being totally good is doable. At the date you can treat yourself. Until then knuckle down ...you can do it :)

Hi gang. Sorry not been around much. Work has been crazy crazy. On the bright side I have been too busy to eat and despite a naughty weekend and cake yesterday I have finally managed to shift the scales and lost 3lb. I''ve now lost 2 stone total since July and hit the 13 stone bracket so I'm happy happy.

I've also got myself a personal trainer and start on Saturday. I always seem too tired and drained to exercise and need my ass kicking!

DD - 8 days of being totally good is doable. At the date you can treat yourself. Until then knuckle down ...you can do it :)

Hi Ponytales!

Thats great about shifting a total of 2 Stone! omg! yeah t-6 days, wonder when the belly starts to go, had a sneaky try on of the dress and it really isn't going to look good so off to buy another!

Blondcat, hell yeah you've always got to have some thing to motivate you and the ex is a great reason!

Blubex, omg thats beyond amazing well done you! Im still too scared for the scales going to weigh in Saturday morning!

God you're good!! Lol!!

Well done x

Hi Ponytales!

Thats great about shifting a total of 2 Stone! omg! yeah t-6 days, wonder when the belly starts to go, had a sneaky try on of the dress and it really isn't going to look good so off to buy another!

Blondcat, hell yeah you've always got to have some thing to motivate you and the ex is a great reason!

Blubex, omg thats beyond amazing well done you! Im still too scared for the scales going to weigh in Saturday morning!

lol blondcat. .. I'm practically killing myself to do it and the next two weeks are going to be tough! I think if I wasn't seeing results my motivation would have disappeared a long time ago!

Well done on losing 2 stone ponytales, you're doing amazing x

Thanks dd, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

3.4lbs off this week (by some miracle! ) 2.8lbs to go!

moving my weigh days forward to Wednesday for the next two weeks as out for a meal next Wednesday night which will probably set me back then the week after will be Christmas Eve :-D

weighed in a day early as out for a meal tonight. ...1.6lbs off....1.2lbs to go!

Hope everyone is ok. ... It's gone very quiet in here :-(

weighed in a day early as out for a meal tonight. ...1.6lbs off....1.2lbs to go! Hope everyone is ok. ... It's gone very quiet in here :-(

Quiet on main boards too, bet jan 5th won't be quiet!!!

Well done u - you've basically done it!! Have people noticed? X

Quiet on main boards too, bet jan 5th won't be quiet!!!

Well done u - you've basically done it!! Have people noticed? X

you're probably right about the 5th of jan!

I'm so determined to shift that last bit by christmas eve... I'm fairly confident that I'll manage it as I'm so focused! !!

Hi guys,

I'm still here. I now have 1 more pound to shift for my Christmas stone, although more would be nice to give me a bit of a Christmas buffer zone.

Had a great session with PT last Saturday. Did boxing, kettle bells etc and boy could I feel that full body work out on Sunday! Played roller derby sunday, but I've had a stomach bug since so done no exercise. PT is back tonight so back to the grindstone.

DD - you must have had your date by now!!! How did it go? We need to know.

Bex and Cat - you both sound like you are still kicking ass. Good work

mumof1 - are you still here? How is it going?

Also was going to say are any of you guys up for a January Challenge? It's nice having a small support group :)

I'm going on holiday at the start of Feb. We are going to Iceland and there will be a swimming Cossie requirement as we will be visiting a couple of thermal pools including the Blue Lagoon and one by our accommodation in the highlands.

Accounting for putting on a couple of pounds over Christmas I would like to be 13.7 or less by the time we go. There is 5 weeks from New Years day until we go. If my weight is less than 14 stone on New Year's Day I will adjust my target accordingly so it's half a stone from my weight that day. If I weigh more than 14 stone I will still be looking for 13.7

glad you're still here pony, sorry to hear you've not been well :-(

I'm deffo up for a January challenge, I want to lose half a stone plus whatever o gain over Christmas. ...I think I want to lose another stone in total to drop another clothes size but I'm going to ease off on the pressure I put myself under after Christmas as I'm becoming obsessed and literally counting every single calorie then working out like crazy to make up for the slightest treat! !!.... I'm not in a mad rush to lose the next some so 7lbs a month sounds reasonable :)

Hi everyone!

I just wrote a huge long reply but logged/timed out and lost it arggghhh!!!

Ok will try again...Sorry for the silence I have been so busy with work and not even thought about Christmas yet! so date was meant to be a few days ago but he had a stomach bug from a few days prior to date and only cancelled on morning of date whilst I was getting my nails done, (not that he knew!!) I broke up with him because he did this a few times before and because of his job I just thought he was adept at manipulation! (Barrister!) he wants to rearrange for next week but I really can't be bothered with it now to be honest! on the plus side on the morning of date I weighed in and had lost another 2lb so total in 4-5 weeks ish was 6lbs! a bit disappointed to be honest as had hoped for more and especially with all the clean eating and excersise. but have learned a few lessons as to why it could be a bit slow, your opinions would be gratefully received!

After reading a few Diaries, (Esp. Blondcats!) I believe I HAVE to eat 1200 cals and not the 500-600 I have been ... excersise burned off 250-300 but I didn't eat more. I am so up for the January Challenge Ponytales, count me in! have a big holiday to San Francisco/LA/Vegas at the end of March so that gives me 13 ish weeks (lets say 12 as week off over Christmas isn't going to help!) to lose close to 2 Stone, goal is to get into that bikini alongside all my size 6-8 friends and not look like a total lost cause! Do-able?

Well done everyone on your losses, you are all a great motivation!

DD

weighed in a day early as out for a meal tonight. ...1.6lbs off....1.2lbs to go!
(

YAY YAY YAY...I've been daily weighing since Wednesday....this morning I am down 1.6lbs so have hit my goal with a few days to spare!!!!

I'm aiming to stay on track now till Christmas eve when I will wobble a bit...out drinking and for an indian christmas eve out for a 4 course dinner christmas day then in London for three days!!

I'm fully prepared to gain over these days and will be back on the wagon straight after!!!

Hi all sorry for no responses over the last few weeks, all been hectic here, I did lose my 7lbs that I wanted to before xmas yay! However I think I have gained all back and more, deffo up for a January challenge so count me in, I have a 10k run to complete on 1st feb, 1 weeks holiday in march, half marathon in may anc I am hoping to jump of a mountain in turkey in june so need to stay focused eeeekkkk

Back