I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Hi all sorry for no responses over the last few weeks, all been hectic here, I did lose my 7lbs that I wanted to before xmas yay! However I think I have gained all back and more, deffo up for a January challenge so count me in, I have a 10k run to complete on 1st feb, 1 weeks holiday in march, half marathon in may and I am hoping to jump of a mountain in turkey in june so need to stay focused eeeekkkk

I seem to have put half a stone on too :-(

I'm at work today and tomorrow so gonna have at least 2 days on the straight and narrow before the New Year pig out.

5 weeks til I go on holiday so basically 5 weeks to shift a stone for me. I'm hoping the christmas weight will come off again fairly easily (fingers crossed)

Morning :)

I'm back on it today after a week of eating everything in sight, not weighing till Thursday but I know I've gained a few pounds :O

going to try to be really good now and tracking my food again from today so that it hopefully won't be too bad on Thursday.

hope you all had a good Christmas x

5 weeks you CAN lose a stone by then but you will need to be focussed, the great thing about January is that everyone is trying to be healthier

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm determined to do it :)

Boss came in with cookies and sausage rolls. I said no thank you and had healthy chicken and noodles with veggies and a yoghurt.

I got a Jawbone Up for Christmas. Basically it's a wristband that i wear all the time and it tells me via my ipad app how active I have been, how well I have slept. I can also log food, water, workouts etc. The food logging is a bit clunky on the app but it's good for making me be more active.

The recommended steps per day is 10,000. I set my target at 12,000 and apart from Christmas day where I sat on my bum all day I have been smashing it so it's been telling me to up my target to 14,000 which I did yesterday and I'm on track to hit today.

On top of that I have also been having 2 sessions a week with my personal trainer so despite eating everything in sight over the past week I'm feeling optimistic.

Is everyone else feeling ready to take on 2015?

Well done that is brilliant, I am soooo ready cor my 10 day detox on 1st jan and if I see anymore chocolate I swear I will be sick (never thought I would say that)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done that is brilliant, I am soooo ready cor my 10 day detox on 1st jan and if I see anymore chocolate I swear I will be sick (never thought I would say that) Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yup I'm ready too. Already started today :)

Oops. I was a bit naughty last night with curry and naan bread, chocolate and wine.

Back on it today. Just had an hour with the PT and now having porridge with raspberries and herbal tea.

I was struggling with getting my exercise in. Now I'm on it with the exercise but struggling to get back into eating right. Now I just need to nail both together..........

I think everyone is allowed a few slip ups over Christmas, I haven't been to the gym for a week and not going till tomorrow as can't get there, you'll be fine when you get back on it x

Started my detox today, got a really bad cold (hubby obviously has flu but mine is cold) and as I dont feel like eating what a great day to start. Happy new year everyone

Good morning everyone and happy new year :D

I avoided the scales over Christmas so I could just enjoy it without the stress of my weight going up...am pleased to say that somehow I have managed to lose 1.6lbs, all my goals have been reset and I aiming for another stone now - I'd like to do that by the middle of Feb.

is anyone here or is there a new thread for the January challenge?

is anyone here or is there a new thread for the January challenge?

Hi All, and Happy New Year!

Have been really lazy over christmas but back and raring to go with the January Challenge! you've all done brilliantly, did a big winter clean today so ready with clean home clean mind! plus was dying to throw the tree out!

HNY To you all too. I too cleaned the house took down the tree, think we have got rid of the illness in the house although i was up 7mtimes last night with my boy :( anyway ate well yesterday so focussed and raring to go 5mile run tonight

Shall we stay on this thread as it's easier.

Well I got on the scales this morning and I have put 6lb on ! Never mind. I enjoyed Christmas and I am back on it big time now and I'm gonna kill it in January with diet and exercise :) I'm determined.

Well done Becky with a loss over Chritmas. We started the same weight, but you started after me and now you are flying ahead...I'm gonna try and catch you :p Although to be honest as long as overall I'm going in the right direction I'm happy.

I'm going to start a new diary today. I have had a bet with my OH that I can get a six pack before him. He is thinner than me (closer to his correct BMI but with a bit of a belly) but only ever cycles (and a bit of walking) and doesn't do any cross training, whereas I do circuits, roller derby, walking etc. The prize is that the loser gets to pay for us both to go to Peru and walk the Inca trail which is on my bucket list. I can't afford it so I'd better win! I'm hoping it will be like the tortoise and the hare where he doesn't bother too much as he thinks I'll never do it and then I sneak in past him. My main thing is to get my body fat down as that's the key thing to a six pack. Yeah, I know it sounds like madness but at least it gives me a goal!... I just have to believe, and plan, and do it!

I'm starting again today, I know I've not been too bad over c Christmas but I like keeping a count of the days that I've been good for ams I stopped counting over Christmas so today is day one. .... I'm aiming for 100 again!

having a goal is great, my next date is end of march so roughly 11 ish weeks... whats possible? I'm hoping 21lbs but thats a big ask especially given my track record! what are you guys eating during the day, my head is so disorganised its not even funny!

I usually have porridge with fruit or eggs (omelette, scrambled, boiled or poached) for brekkie.

Small jacket spud or jacket sweet potato with cottage cheese or tuna with green salad for lunch.

Fruit and yoghurt for snacks, plus water and herbal teas.

Wow I am loving the challenges on here I hope you win ponytales.

My food is as follows

Shake
Protein bar/fruit/egg white omlette
Shake
Chicken with salad or veg
Protein bar/fruit

Since the 1st jane I am 5lbs down so onwards and upwards I hope

Wow I am loving the challenges on here I hope you win ponytales.

My food is as follows

Shake
Protein bar/fruit/egg white omlette
Shake
Chicken with salad or veg
Protein bar/fruit

Since the 1st jane I am 5lbs down so onwards and upwards I hope

Well done on your loss x

food for me (when on plan) is generally porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch, meat and veg for dinner, on gym days I add in a snack throughout the day too.

usually around 1k calories on non gym days and 1200 on gym days. ... This gives me a bit of wriggle room then at the weekends where the odd treat sneaks in ;-)

Back