I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Ha ha! Yes that's true.
I often had weeks where I lost nothing but I saw and felt a visible change. Even if the scales don't go down, it doesn't mean we are not losing as we are getting rid of those inches!

Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing?

x

ok...ish.... I'm in an awful mood today. ... I'm putting it down to the fact that I've not smoked since Wednesday! !

I'm not expecting a loss this week. ...a combination of upping exercise, and stopping smoking which had caused me to keep reaching for the biscuits! !!

Need to have a word with myself and remind me why I'm doing all of this! !!!

On the bright side Bex, stopping smoking might make excercise feel easier in the long run.

I haven't lost anything either. I had a few too many cheats last week.

I've decided I really need to up my cardio to burn some fat so I have entered a 5K run in March and been on the treadmill twice already yesterday and today.

I have 6 weeeks to build up to 3.1 miles. I can do about 1 at presesnt!

Inspired by Mumof1 and her half marathon

That's what I figured, I'm really trying to increase my fitness at the mo! To be honest I originally said I would quit when I got to my final target as I worried that it would affect my losses. .. But that was just an excuse! I will get my fitness up much quicker which will hopefully help boost losses or prevent gains, and if my losses slow down I'll at least be healthier for it!

too many treats keep sneaking in at the mo for a lot of people I think. ...I think when you are good for so long it is difficult to stop the odd treat. ... It's when they become more than occasionally that it is a problem!

Well done on signing up for the 5k, are you following a program to get you up to speed? I'm sure you'll be fine with it and it will deffo help give you a boost x

I have had a look at several 6 weeks to 5K plans online and I'm just deciding which one to follow. Some look toughre than others. I'm also gonna try and get off the treadmill and into the park!

I've started though and that is the main thing. I'm also trying to give my new 8kg kettlebell plenty of use :)

The one I got was free for the first two weeks then you paid for the rest. ...a couple of pounds. .. It has c25k but also a 10k one and various others, you can do timed (good for on the treadmill) or distance when you are out but gps uses a lot of battery. ...

Just be careful with your knees if you are Road running. ... The treadmills have a bit of bounce so are easier on your joints x

Morning guys, hope everyone is ok.

I just weighed in and I've lost 2.6lbs this week :)

How's everyone else getting on? x

Morning guys, hope everyone is ok. I just weighed in and I've lost 2.6lbs this week :) How's everyone else getting on? x

Well done! Don't think I'll lose anything at this rate - 3 days out of 7 partying *rolls eyes*

Well done! Don't think I'll lose anything at this rate - 3 days out of 7 partying *rolls eyes*

Oops...although you can't always be good...I'm sure you'll be back on the wagon and well on the way to your goal soon xx

Well done on the weight loss, oh and blondecat 3 out of 7 days partying lucky you. I have not weighed in yet fingers crossed it will be good when I do. Got 2 runs to do in the next 3 days hope the weather is good or at least improves.

I'm the same!
Me too sometimes 2 days! 4 mile run completed today too, but whenever I lose weight I then become fixated for the rest of that day with cheating, does anyone else do this, please not I havent cheated today but it has taken ALL my willpower

Me too sometimes 2 days! 4 mile run completed today too, but whenever I lose weight I then become fixated for the rest of that day with cheating, does anyone else do this, please not I havent cheated today but it has taken ALL my willpower

I do. ...I always allow myself a 'treat' on weigh day ... 9 times out of 10 though I'll then work out extra hard or cut back on something else to s stay in calories or I feel guilty! !!!

I do. ...I always allow myself a 'treat' on weigh day ... 9 times out of 10 though I'll then work out extra hard or cut back on something else to s stay in calories or I feel guilty! !!!
Glad its not just me then! My worry is once I break I wont stop.

I allow myself (and I really shouldn't because I have stones, not pounds, to lose) a small(ish;)) whiskey and coke at the weekend. It's the way I stay human and its something to look forward to. I think its important to be kind to yourself and remember that we are only human and if we go on too spartan a regime, we'll fall off the wagon. If I have a craving for a biscuit, I'll have one. I make myself sit down, put the biscuit on a plate, eat it slowly and really think about what I'm eating . Better to give in than try and fight it and later on be found face down in a box of doughnuts

Back