I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

mmm.... Face down in a box of donuts sounds fun. ...

Tasi that is brilliant. Well I completed 5 miles today so 9 miles in total in 2 days woo hoo. Need to stay focussed on the food

Tasi that is brilliant. Well I completed 5 miles today so 9 miles in total in 2 days woo hoo. Need to stay focussed on the food

Well done. .. I'm aiming for 5k tomorrow. .. not a lot compared to your miles but it'll be a good achievement for me! !

5k is great good luck tomorrow enjoy your run

I ended up doing 7.2k (4.5 miles I think) took me an hour as I was doing intervals and I was almost dead by the end of it but very impressed with myself still! !!

Amazing well done, how do you feel?

It was hard work at the time but after a couple of hours I felt fine. ...I am totally fine now ... Will probably feel it tomorrow. ..especially as I then went on to do 25 minutes on the cross trainer and did 30 day shred. ... I'm a sucker for punishment! !!!!

Oh you lot are putting me to shame :-(

i had had such a bad week last week. Was feeling down as my little Tommy cat died on Monday. I had sausage rolls, Danish pastries, the lot! I feel so fat now but haven't weighed as the battery in the scales has run out. Will weigh tomorrow.

Determined to get back on it for the next 10 days before hols. Had a short run this morning outside round the village. I was quite pleased with myself even though I only jogged for about 15 mins as I usually stick to the treadmill but I need to start getting out and about ready for my 5 k

I'm my own worst enemy though. I keep sabotaging my own diet :-(

also ... Nice to see you back Blondecat :)

Oh you lot are putting me to shame :-(

i had had such a bad week last week. Was feeling down as my little Tommy cat died on Monday. I had sausage rolls, Danish pastries, the lot! I feel so fat now but haven't weighed as the battery in the scales has run out. Will weigh tomorrow.

Determined to get back on it for the next 10 days before hols. Had a short run this morning outside round the village. I was quite pleased with myself even though I only jogged for about 15 mins as I usually stick to the treadmill but I need to start getting out and about ready for my 5 k

I'm my own worst enemy though. I keep sabotaging my own diet :-(

also ... Nice to see you back Blondecat :)

So sorry to hear about your cat :-(

I think everyone is allowed to fall off the wagon sometimes.

I would probably suggest not weighing as if you have gained it is likely to upset you. ... Maybe have a 100% week and weigh at the end of it when hopefully you'll see a loss and it'll be like your little blip never happened x

Maybe, but then if I weigh in I am more likely to take responsibility for my gain rather than hiding my head in the sand. I don't mind a gain when I know I deserve it:p it's when I've been really good and just sts or gain I find it really demotivating.

in that case fingers crossed that it's not too bad and that you can get back on plan quick x

I agree with ponytales stay away from the scales. my diet is my worst enemy too, I can exercise all day long I love it but food is my downfall. the problem I have is I need my food to be spot on in order to lose weight then it is only slight. What is the 30 day shred like?

I agree with ponytales stay away from the scales. my diet is my worst enemy too, I can exercise all day long I love it but food is my downfall. the problem I have is I need my food to be spot on in order to lose weight then it is only slight. What is the 30 day shred like?

it's ok... You definitely feel like you've had a workout.

plus points are that it's only about 20 minutes, you can push yourself hard in it, you feel like you've done something at the end of it.

negatives ...I find the woman really annoying! I imagine if you were very fit it would not be enough, I think it promises results that can't be achieved with that alone. ..

Have a look on you tube though as all the levels are on there so you can try it out and not have to buy it!

It's deffo handy if you're short in time or need to do something but can't be bothered to go to the gym/out for a run! !!

Thanks becky I will, I have insanity dvd have you tried that? I loved it but only time I could do it was on a morning and we have had lots of workmen in the house since September so couldnt do it whilst they were here, me sweating in the kitchen and jumping around like an idiot so I joined the local pure gym much safer for society!

Thanks becky I will, I have insanity dvd have you tried that? I loved it but only time I could do it was on a morning and we have had lots of workmen in the house since September so couldnt do it whilst they were here, me sweating in the kitchen and jumping around like an idiot so I joined the local pure gym much safer for society!

I have it but have never managed to follow the whole 60 days!

I tend to use it on days when I have plenty of energy and can't get to the gym!

I'm also starting my new diet regime from tomorrow with a little help from Quality Nature's weight loss supplements. I'm expecting to lose 2 stones in as many months.

hi :)

good luck with your diet, we're all here to support if you need it x

I got on the scales...it wasn't too bad. I'm still more than before Xmas but the Christmas weight is coming off slowly and I've been good so far today although it is TOTM which means I feeling terrible and wanting hot chocolate and cake to make me feel better.

Hardly slept last night (TOTM giving me gip) and therefore I slept in late and missed my morning run, plus no skating tonight as we have our AGM.

Just wanna go home to bed :-(

Top tip for chocolate cravings put some cinnamon in your hot drinks it does work!

Back