im back and really going to and need to do this once and for all

loveloveyy

hi all

i am fully back and will be resrating CD tomorrow. previously i was on and off cd but i have finally got my act together and my mind is in the right place to really stick to this and do it once and for all. i am sick of being fat and also i felt much better about myself when i lost the weight. I want to be able to wear nice clothes and not have any restrictions and just feel good about myself. i am really unhappy at the moment as i feel so fat like a beach whale

how is everyone doing?

Hey im sure you are not a beached whale but know what ja mean cos i feel like one too ha ha Good on ja for coming back and giving this another go its important to have your head geared up for this so i wish you all the very best for getting back on it and losing the weight =D I have gone through a very tough few weeks and needed to come off the diet for a couple of weeks so i have just started again properly since the weekend and it is soooo much harder getting into it the 2nd time round but i have done it before and you have done it before and we can do it again and get right to goal =)

Back