*I'M BACK + BIG UPDATE* - My Story (16st gone + pics!!)

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from the conference where i was asked to present to health professionals from all over the country my story.

I started off a bit nervous but i soon settled down and it went really well. There were two ladies from the department of health there who were amazed by my story and they want to possibly use me in the future to show what can be achieved. They actually filmed me on their iphone's whilst i was talking and they will get in touch soon as they may want to use the video at other conferences etc :eek:

It went down really well and i got a huge round of applause and i had people coming up to me after the conference had ended saying congratulations etc. They were all health professionals and the one thing that came out of the day was that seeing real life stories like mine, and the other people who were there (other weight loss attendees, don't know if you are on here also lol) hits home far more than someone just standing there rattling off facts and figures. The department of health ladies even said they will show my photo's to MP's who they meet with to discuss health issues.

Cookie

Well done cookie - that's amazing. By influencing health professionals i'm sure will have a positive impact on many peoples lives:D

You have done amazingly well, I see a lot of the success stories on here and they are really inspiring for me, yours has just been added to the list. Well done for losing the weight. :)

Wow... just wow! xx

Bloody hell you are totally transformed, very motivating and exactly what i needed to read. x

Thank You :D

I'm getting there, i'm still about 2 stone overweight if i go by BMI etc. I'm hoping to get to 15st something and then hopefully some skin removal surgery during this year and then i'm done!!!

I weighed myself this morning and i'm now 16st 5llb, so i've lost 5llb in the last 2 weeks :D

I've done alot of exercise this week though. 2x 2 hour sessions in the gym and 3x 40 minute sessions on the treadmill at home, and i'll be hitting the gym again this weekend :eek:

Cookie

You are indeed a Role model to many. Your story is incredible!

Congrats that's amazing

So glad the conference went well! Not surprisingly though as look at how much u have achieved!!! Such a total inspiration!!! What another massive mile stone though talking in front of all of those professionals!!! I can only imagine the buzz u got from up!! Xx

Wow! What a huge huge difference, well done. You have worked so hard and managed to keep yourself motivated and the results are incredible.

Best of luck with maintaining for the year, not that you'll need it!!

Fantastic, how well done is that, good for you mate, what a great story and set of pics. Big hand clap here mate.

Back