Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Hi all
Yummy mummy my first day was good as are most first days with diets!!!!we'll see how i'm feeling in few days lol!but i've been good to day despite work being hellish and one of the medical reps comming and leaving millions of cookies/sweets/crisps/dips/biscuits/sausuage rolls!(ok not millions but felt like it when i ate my chicken salad roll)But i ate and left to sit in other room and read my paper rather than looking at all the yummys!!!!!although when home i did have m&m's all pointed on ww!got lovely pasta with veg and bacon for tea so all good today!
How have you been getting on?????

Um thanks SaxoAnn for that post, I think??

Don't know what part of my diary/weight loss journey you've been reading but Katie's right, my calories normally come to the 1400cal mark, if not more, some days up to 1700 cals?? The 1400-1500cals /day I got from numerous websites on the internet, which I checked and triple checked, I've asked my doctor if this sounds about right and she's said yes this is what I should be on to lose weight.

You mention the only way to lose weight is, and I quote, "its not rocket science cut back fatty foods and junk and exersize the weight will fall off. Losing it too quickly is also not good, due to loose skin likelyhood of the weight going back on plus more."

Which, if you read my diary, is what I AM doing, I never have more than 30g of fat per day, no more than 15g fat per meal. So is this not cutting down on fat??

I have not had any "junk" since I started, I have healthier options of every meal I choose, I'm introducing LOADES of fruit, veg and salads, and I get my 5-a-day (+more) every day??....

And with the exercise, I've introduced Curves, swimming, going for long walks, power-walking on the treadmill into my lifestyle - which I'm loving and I start Aqua-aerobics tomorrow and then hope to build more exercise up from there as I lose a bit of weight and get fitter....don't really know what other exercise you recommend an over-weight person to take up straight away??

I feel like I'm being very defensive, so I apologise for this, but I am quite puzzled into where this post came from as if you'd been following my diet then you'd see all of this???

Hmmmm......bit stressed now girlies!
Anyway....

At least thank you Katie, for your post,as at least I know someone is on my wave-length and understands that that IS how I'm trying to lose weight, less junk, low fat, lots of fresh fruit, veg and salads, no fizzy drinks and lots of exercise....

Justme - well done hunni! Oooh I don't think the first day of a diet is the easiest hun so you've done REALLY well! I normally find the first is one of the worst! As you can so easily say "ooh I'll put it off for today and do it tomorrow!"

I (thought I was) getting on fine! So far today I've had:

A smoothie and a yogurt for brekkie - 245 cals
A chicken breast and salad with a large wholemeal roll - 350cals
Ryvita mini's chilli "crisps" - 110cals
Grapes - 99cals

Tea: Stir-fry veg cooked with frylite -140cals
Rice with peas and peppers - 220cals

2 biscuits (!! naughty !!)

And I was going to have 2 pieces of toast (160cals) and a bowl of cereal (129cals) before bed so taking my cals to a (very healthy!!) 1553 cals for today!

I'm not going to the funeral tomorrow now because AB is not very well so I don't want to leave her with her nanny (OH'S mum), she's got a temperature and is really grizzly and has been sick lots today, so I'll prob be taken her to the doctors in the morning.

Got Curves and Aqua-aerobics tomorrow night! yay!! SO excited to start aqua aerobics! My (very fit) friend used to go to this class and she said she was aching and knackered afterwards!! So should help me on my weight loss journey!

Plan for tomorrow, food wise:
*Brekkie:
Smoothie and a yogurt
Followed by tuna on 2 pieces of toast

*Dinner: Chicken salad, with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, red cabbage, beetroot, pickles
A yogurt

*Tea - whatever OH is cooking for me, but it'll be some form of protein, lots of veggies/salad and some carbs.

Looking to have around 1500cals+ tomorrow coz I'll be doing so much exercise, plus being in the pool makes me STARVING!!

How are you Abbey?? How's things at home at the moment?? Sending you all my love xx

Sona - I'm only doing well on the exercise coz I'm still off work on maternity leave! (for 2 more weeks!) think the key is just picking something you like and then trying to squeeze it in! Walking round town/the shops DEFO counts! Get yourself a pedometer and then you'll prob be surprised that you do more steps/walking than you think! ((this coming from the girl who ordered one last week, it arrived a few days ago and I still havent taken it out of the box coz its too technical for me!! lol!)

Well I'm off to have a nosey around other people's pages!

xxxx

hey yummy mummy!!

sorry i know its just a flying visit again but his gym lark takes up all my spare time!! Im working to moz and on my own with kiddies when i finish as OH is working lates! booooo But it does mean i get peace and quiet so will be able to catch up properly!! Yay!!

OOooh and also i think it was bang outta order what saxoann put an think she should keep her nose out! Its hard enough this diet lark with out people trying to pull you down with sarcastic comments! I was fumin when i read it!

Just me - well done on your first day

abbey - i will too catch up on your post tomoz sorry i not been around! hope u and ben r good

luve katie
xxx

Thanks Katie xxxx

hey there honey. i'm not sure she meant anything bad by it, maybe just didn't get what she wanted to across.

but you are doing fabulously. don't let it throw you in any way!!

i am so impressed with how active you are!! i'm thinking of getting a pedometer as i am now so inactive with my job and my dodgy back that i feel i should be doing SOMEthing... me and my mate were thinking of going back to step... i thought it would be a breeze when we used to go, but it was an hour of serious workout. even the fit and skinny ones were sweaty by the end, ha. so that's a possibility.

keep it up.

abz xx

Hey Abz, yeah I know, don't want to start a full-out war. I appreciate the comments, but obviously didn't come across v.well, as what Saxoann recommends IS what I'm doing....it DID make me feel a bit weary and wonder if what I'm doing is correct.....but I'm gonna have to stick to what I'm doing, as I don't know any other way??

SW doesnt work for me with Xenical, and with WW I always end up falling off the wagon! Cal counting, exercise and lots of fresh fruit and veggies seems to be the only thing I'm good at sticking at, and now I'm doubting that...........?

Hum ho!

And Abz, I'm not active - the exercise I'm introducing is literally the ONLY movement I do! The rest of the time I'm sedentery, comatozed on my sofa! lol! so I have to get SOME in! lol!

I AM hoping it'll make a BIG difference though, as I didn't do ANY exercise before, literally would be at desk or on sofa ALL day and would'nt walk anywhere....so I'm feeling proud that it's a good start!

Not going to be able to go to Curves tonight tho because OH is working til half 6, and its only open til 7 tonight, so I wouldn't get there in time, but I AM still going to Aqua-aerobics! Woo woo!

Haven't had anything food-wise yet as been busy with babba, but am going to have a yogurt and a smoothie and a cup of green tea in a moment.

xxxx

well you got me interested in curves but leeds seems to be the only part of the country where there aren't any, ha. not sure i could afford it in any case.

i think you should keep doing what you're doing. after all, it's working isn't it? :)

abz xx

Hmmm....that's debatable Abz!

Really feeling deflated this morning..... I got up this morning feeling really tender&bloated (in my belly) and just generally feeling crappy, so I got on the dodgy home scales and I weighed 17 stone 10lbs, so that's a loss of 10 pounds since I started 4 weeks ago, so averaging just over 2lbs/week.

Which I KNOW is STILL a loss, and I've been enjoying this life style change, enjoying making healthy choices etc..... but when I weighed last week I was 17.7 and 3/4, so have i really put on nearly 3lbs?? Not over-indulged or anything?? Maybe it's water retention?? This is WHY I shouldn't weigh inbetween my WI day's at Boots!

But not looking forward to WI on 31st half as much now! lol!

I wanted your advice too Abz, you do Atkins don't you? What do you have on a typical day? Just because I know with Atkins you eat a lot of meat and I need to increase my protein and drop my carbs a little, as I rely too much on getting all my cals from carbs and they leave me feeling bloated and sluggish, was chatting to my friend (who's a nutritionist in a gym) and she said everyone has "trigger" foods that lead them to eat more or binge, and that everyone should recognise theirs and try and avoid them/limit them....mine are carbs! of every sort....but mostly bread and bread products and cereal....whenever I have a little of these I think "oooh I've had some I'll just have some more...." so I'm looking to fill my diet with lots of protein instead!
So what do you have on a typical day Abz?

xxxx

Ali (Alibalibee), I know you catch up on my posts, and I wanted your advice!! You've had amazing success, so I know I can trust you,

I know you've said I'm doing well, and just to increase my protein so i feel fuller for longer, which I'm working hard to do with the limited amount of protein I like! lol... (just glad I can eat tuna in springwater now!)....

But I'm feeling a bit deflated today.... and wanted advice from you! Is what I'd planned a good plan for now on??

*Having 3 fairly large meals a day, split up as:
Breakfast - approx 300cals
Dinner - approx 400cals
Tea - approx 600cals
With 200cals for snacks/deserts.

*Try and have protein with every meal to keep me filled up
*Fill up on salads, fruit and veg
*Snack on above and mullerlite's when I'm hungry
*Drink lots of water and green tea (no fizzy drinks!)
*Lots of exercise, at least 10mins of exercise every day - building upto more, try and stick to exercise rota I wrote on here before.

The "no's":
*Cutting down on eating out to once a week,
*Takeaways to once a week/fortnight if I can,
*No crisps
*No bars of chocolate
*As little alcohol as possible & plan alcohol days in advance

No starving myself so I binge later on, no SF that I can't keep, just around 1500cals of freshly cooked food and lots of fruit/veg/salads

Sound OK for weight loss?? Any recommendations??

What do you recommend to get my protein in?? I've been slowly increasing the chicken, turkey and lean ham in my diet, and have now re-introduced the tuna.....i'm trying to cut back on carbs as I know this is what triggers me to want to eat more.

Then the exercise I've got planned is:

Today:
Curves, sit ups and stretches
Aqua aerobics for an hour

Tomorrow, Thursday 27/08/09:
2 mile walk
((Can't go to Curves as have to go food shopping in night when OH gets home))

Friday 28/08/09:
2 mile walk
Curves, sit ups and stretches

Saturday 29/08/09:
Fitness and Spa day with OH:
*Spend at least 45 mins in the gym, (cross trainer, treadmill, bike, rowing machine, weights)
*Followed by at least 20 mins swimming.
Then sauna, jacuzzi and spa!

Sunday 30/08/09:
Leisure Centre day with OH planned (Babba away with grandparents for the bank hol weekend!)
*At least 45mins in the gym again (same apparatus)
*At least 20mins swimming lengths
*Followed by sauna

Monday 31/08/09:
Weigh day first thing!! How much have I lost in a month??!!
*Exercise - just getting out and about with OH

Tues 01/09/2009:
2 mile walk to shops with pram
Either Curves or Aqua Aerobics in the evening

Wed 02/09/09:
Go to gym with friend in morning, do at least 45mins, (cross trainer, rowing machine, treadmill, bike and weights)

Aqua Aerobics (an hour) in the evening. (Going to try and go half hour before the class starts and do some laps too).

Thursday 3/09/09:
2 mile walk to shops with pram
30 mins Curves workout, sit ups and stretches

Friday 4/09/09:
Swimming with

Saturday 5/09/09:Away @ sports & leisure complex:
Get up early and go to the gym - at least 45mins
Spend rest of day out and about walking lots

Sunday 6/09/09:

Monday 07/09/09:

Tuesday 08/09/09:
Back to work in the day, so will be on my feet all day
Curves 30min workout in the evening, sit ups and stretches

Wednesday 09/09/09:

Thursday 10/09/09:

hey honey.

well when at home i'll cook up something for breakfast like bacon and eggs and mushrooms, or a mushroom omelette. when not at home for breakfast i either take hard boiled eggs to work or snack on some cooked meat and cheese.

lunch tends to be something left over from dinner the night before, like a low-carb shepherd's pie with cauli mash instead of potato, or some salad and tuna or feta (i eat too much cheese, i'm trying to cut back) and then dinner is whatever we fancy really. cauli mash is amazing instead of potato. last night i had sausages and stir fried veg (sausages were very low in carbs. debbie and andrew's gluten free). or one night i made tacos and used lettuce leaves instead of the taco shell which i actually prefer... far less messy, ha.

i snack on bits of red pepper, and the odd raspberry or blueberry too (had cheese and blueberries for brekkie today) but i have to be really careful to count the carbs in those.

if you are looking to increase protein but keep on taking xenical then lean meat and fish and the odd nut are probably your best options.

what about quorn? do you ever eat that? it's really low in fat and a great source of protein. personally i LOVE quorn burgers but they are too carby for atkins.

and as for weighing yourself when you are feeling bloated? bad idea!! which you know!! ha. look forward to your weigh in. whatever it says the number is downwards, and if you hadn't made the changes you have done, would it be?

abz xx

Thanks hunni, oooh that taco idea with lettuce leaves sounds fab!! I never thought of that....yet I love chinese chicken wrapped in lettuce from the chinese! Right that's on my next shopping list!!

Yeah I know I need lean meat, chicken and turkey....just need ideas really for HOW to have them, you know, like the taco idea....

You're doing fab!!

xxxx

Reactions: kae
stir fries are another favourite of mine. i love them :D and some of the blue dragon sauces are really low in cals and fat.

Yeah, Katie and Ali say about those sauce....I've gotta check them out!

Food-wise today, I've had:

*A big brekkie of 3 pieces of wholemeal toast with tinned spaghetti - 376cals

*Dinner - boiled rice with peas and chicken - 335cals
a mullerlight layered yogurt - 95 cals

I'm going to have an early tea in a minute because of aqua aerobics @ 8.30, not going to Curves now as OH's phoned and he's working on tonight too, so won't be home til 6.30pm, so not enough time to get to Curves and do workout before they shut at 7.00pm. I WISH they stayed open later.

Total - 806cals so far today.....so gotta think what I can have for tea tonight...something yummy before aqua aerobics and something little and yummy to have after.

xxxx

Morning girlies, had a busy day after yest!

Had low fat lasagne and low fat garlic bread for tea BEFORE I went to aqua aerobics and then cereal and a yogurt when I got back, so I went a bit over my cals at 1645cals, but I DID do an hour water-aerobics workout! lol!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED aqua-aerobics! It was such a laugh and so much fun, and basically you just don't stop moving in the water for a whole hour. You don't feel like you're working out - till you get out! Then you feel the burn! It's fab!

I'm going to go twice a week now, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
I spoke to the personal trainer in the leisure centre last night, and for £33/month you get unlimited access to swimming, ALL the classes (aqua aerobics, aerobics, legs,bums and tums, spinning classes.....) squash. badminton, tennis, use of the sauna, jacuzzi and steam room, and use of the gym and weights rooms and an induction from the personal trainer in the gym to set your targets and put you together a programme of what machines to use for how long to get maximum effects! All for £33/month! Aqua aerobics was £3.50 on its own, so if I'm going to be going there twice a week and swimming then it pays for itself! Gotta wait til I'm back in work and got pay coming in again, but then I'm DEF gonna join! I've never been SO excited about joining a gym! - I used to be excited about eating a burger - now it's joining a gym! LMAO.

I'm SO tired today, stayed up late after aerobics watching "Ross Kemp on Gangs in Liverpool" and then shitty TV! And then Annabelle decided she wanted to get up really early! SO shattered! I'm aching a bit too, which is good as it means that the exercise MUST be working! I'm finding muscles I didn't even know I had!

Just going for a walk today to run errands and pay bills etc (about 2 miles there and back). Then I've got Curves tomorrow evening.

I'm back feeling motivated and loving the lifestyle change! Not worrying about losing the weight now, as it's GOT TO work - I'm not eating chips, crisps, burgers, pizzas, doner kebabs, fast food.....(you get the drift!) so my diet has had a MAJOR overhaul, so gotta do some difference! Gonna stay away from my scales until Monday so I'm not disheartned!

Breakfast today is going to be toast and a yogurt! Once I can be bothered to move! Need sleep! Hopefully AB drops back off soon!

Off to nosey at other people's pages now!
xxxx

Morning hun!!

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaay! I can share my gym excitment with you now!! Its such a good feeling after you've exercised isnt it? I luv that buzz! I feel it better when i have a can be bothered day! U know when u think ooooh man i really cant be bothered! After ive been for a swim/gym i float home! Only think is i go late so when it comes to going to bed i cant sleep!

I am sooo happy fo you that u are enjoying exersice! Lol i cant belive i didnt do it earlier! The only thing is since i lost thos 5lbs really quick last week i am looking like a sts this week arrrgh! Ive stuck to my diet alll week i am just hoping it is muscle buld up seeing as ive been swimming and to the gym twice in one day on two occaisons! I defo feel more toned on my tum and thighs! Other half sed 'ooooh that top looks big and baggy on you, it doesnt hang the same' s i half took that as a compliment lol the skin is looking a bit crinkley tho. I dint get streck marks as such from having my girls i just got little purkered holes (i am rubbish at explianing things arnt i? lol) and they werent that bad when i was 16st 7lbs but now im 14st 13 they are starting to bug me:cry:. i got some bio oil ages ago which im gunna slap on cos i havent used it yet! Its one of thos things where u know you should do it but you just cant be bothered lol

I too am reaaallly tired today chick. Worked all day yest had to put both babies to sleep which is a rite mission and then wait for asda man to deliver and then have tea (naughty girl i know!!:whoopass:) and then go to bed at 11. Then oh came home from work at 12 banging like a bull in a china shop:mad: and then livvy decided to wake up at 6.05am:eek::eek:. So i am sat watchin peppa pig :4635:

have a lovely day out and about, it lovely and sunny here! Im off to my mums but no walking for me its about 10 miles away and i dont think amber is up to walking that far today lol!

oooooooops sorry for hijacking your thread again!

Hijack away babes, I like reading your posts!

I love the exercise buzz too now! I'm def gonna start going to the normal gym too when I get that monthly pass, maybe if I just go before swimming or aqua aerobics and just do a little bit at a time then I won't clock watch so much??

I'm the same too - I cant believe i didnt do it earlier either! But I just think you've gotta be in the right mental frame of mind to make a lifestyle change haven't you, you've gotta get to the point where you REALLY want to change things. I DEF do now.

When I was on "diets" I used to have days where I'd think "it's such an uphill struggle I'm just gonna give up". Now those thoughts still come to me - especially when I'm hungry and look in the mirror and am STILL fat! lol! But now instead of going ahead and giving up, I also think "yeah but If I DON'T do it I'm just gonna go further and further in the wrong direction." And the thought of getting ANY bigger than I already am is mortifying! It's just something I DEFINATELY don't want! I don't want to be fat forever! I'm getting skinny and I'm getting healthy!

I know what you mean about the "holes"! lol! Is is like crepey skin? Like less elastic and if you, like squeeze it together, it looks like actually pores/holes?? I've got it too! Mainly on my boobs! That's how I know I'm prob gonna have to get them done!

I'm the same with the bio oil babe!! Lol! Got 3 bottles in my cupboard! And always plan to "start using it tomorrow...." but tomorrow never comes! Lol! The colour reminds me too much of the oil we get with Xenical! ha ha! yuk! I used it all the way through my pregnancy tho and don't have any stretch marks. Why I bought it in the first place was because my best friend put on alot of weight very quickly and had stretch marks on her belly like really bad scram marks, she used this twice a day every day and now you really have to look for them - like hold up a magnifying glass to see them! It helped fade them so well! And it claims to generally improve the appearence of the skin....so if we start using it, it may help with the "holes"?? Save me money on a boob job if it does! lol!

I wouldn't worry just yet about the sts or building up muscle, as Curves told me that when you start an exercise regime (like you've said) you DO build up muscle, you're turning fat INTO muscle and that can weigh more, but this should only happen for the first 4-8weeks (sounds like AGES doesnt it! but here's the good bit....)

After that, the muscle that you've built BURNS more cals than fat burns so you lose weight! (Muscle burns more cals than fat, during exercise, during resting and from the food we eat!) so that's why exercise is SO good for you!

That's why Curves tells you, you should measure every inch of you with a tape measure so you don't get de-motivated during those first 4-8 weeks of exercise. You can see a major difference in body shape / tone almost immediately from exercise and from measuring inches that you might not see from the scales straight away! I DEF recommend doing it! I did it after my first Curves session and I'm gonna do it again half way through Sept. My inches REALLY shocked (and disgusted) me! But I posted them on here anyway so there's no going back! It's out in the open now so I HAVE to go downwards!

Curves also only weigh you once every month, so you don't get disheartened by the scales but see the differences in your body shape!

You're doing really well hun, going swimming AND the gym together! Not easy when you've got a part-time job AND children and an OH to take care of! Well done hunni! You're gonna be shrinking away in no time!

14st 13!! Woo woo! Won't be nothing left of you soon!! I can't WAIT until I'm at 14stone 13! gonna be a while yet tho!

Def take the "baggy top" as a compliment off the OH! That's as close to a compliment as men get! lol!

Wish my clothes were baggy on me! Don't feel any different! Prob coz most of them were really tight in the beginning and now just fit right! lol! I HAVE lost it off my boobs tho (those pesky boobs again! they're gonna end up looking like spaniel's ears at this rate!) lol! I always lose it off my top half first, when it's my bloody massive tum that I want to fade away!

I want to KEEP the boobs! lol!

Until I read your post I was feeling really down! I've been having a really weepy day, for no apparent reason just feeling sorry for myself I think! I just feel all over the place, tired I suppose. Feeling really hormonal. AB is really grizzly and just won't give in to sleep, and I nearly knocked myself out on the kitchen cupboard door! So not having a good day! But your posts always cheer me up!

Think I REALLY need that spa day Sat, so hoping OH won't turn around and cancel it now..... Can't wait til I'm back in work and getting some money coming in, I HATE having to ask OH for money all the time...just wanna have some of my own and be able to just go to shops etc.... Moan over! lol.

Right, food-wise, I've had:
*a bowl of cereal - 139cals
*2 pieces of toast -160cals

Just went to get something for dinner and there's like NOTHING in the cupboards that's healthy....there's no bread left, no salad, no veg, and the freezer's FULL of icecream, pizza, pies, chips....that my mum left behind. My sister was popping to the shops to get a Mcdonalds so I asked her to call in the delicatesen baguette shop that's just opened by us and get me a bottle of water and a chicken salad baguette to tide me over until OH gets home and we can go food shopping (I can't drive! So MEGA pain as I have to wait for him to get in to do anything....) and she came back with her big greasy Mcdonalds and I asked where my stuff was and she said "ooops I forgot, it doesnt matter you can make something else though can't you." and I burst out crying!! over food!

Not really having a very good day am I? Now gotta wait until OH gets home at half 6 and go food shopping before I can have anything else to eat, so my lunch/tea together will be at about 8! But it's only for one day so i'm determined not to break my diet.

Right, better log off before I get suicidal over a bad day! (not really....know my problems pale in comparison to some of the crap other people are going through....just having a really down day).

xxxx

oh honey. i'm sorry to hear you are having a down day. but you are achieving SO MUCH!! am very impressed with all the exercise. and now that you've got the bug, keep at it!! and you won't lose it again :)

abz xx

Thanks Abz,

Feeling a bit better now, spoken to OH on the phone and he's cheered me up! He's always so nice.

I couldn't wait for OH to get home as I was starving! So I scoured the cupboards for something I COULD eat and still take my tabs with....and I had boiled white rice mixed in with pickled red cabbage! Was suprisingly nice! So today I've now had a healthier 660 cals today! Going food shopping tonight for lots of nice "healthy" goodies!!

No exercise today...didn't go for my walk as I was feeling SO down, but I'm gonna reign it in and get it all back tomorrow - going to Curves in the afternoon.

xxxx

aww hun!! hope your feelin a bit better! Glad my posts cheer you up! If only u live up here at sheffield! We get on like a house on fire! lol It would be fab to have a night out together!!

I think its that maternity leave that gets you down! I used to get the same! Your sat in house all day with only the baby for company and you just want a friendly adult face to talk to dont ya! As much as you love baby! Never mind! just go buy your self some fruit at tescos to much on to make it all better! And well done on not reaching for junk when u were down hun! I know when food is there i just eat it! Thats why i dont buy ww buns and stuff cos i end up eatin lot lol!!

It is a really good idea to measure but i dunno if i can bring myself to do it! im gunna have to tho!! Ive bought my self a book so i can write every thing down so i might put a section in back lol! Yeah its like creapy holes lol! sooo annoying isnt it! I really need to kick my self up the bum re bio oil! ive heard so many good things! i must be mad lol

is bella any better yet?

im just off to put my girls to bed then gunna gym and for a little swim! The swimming is so easy after the gym cos it relaxes all my muscles an im all warmed up! i hate the first 10 laps when u get in! i feel like i am drowning lol!!

speak soon and hope OH comes home soon! luv katie
xxx

I was thinking the same the other day! That, if only we lived closer, you'd be a mad laugh on a night out!

I feel alot better now.....don't know why i'm getting so down and stressed when I'm home all day?? I should be happy and relaxed....but I'm not! I think you're right about missing adult company during the day.....it does feel like "where's Lynsey gone?" now i'm just "mum", as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bella, I DO need other stuff to focus on too.

Good luck at the gym hun! You must feel fab doing both in one night! I'm gonna give it a try when I'm back in work and can pay for monthly membership!

Food-wise today I've had:
*Breakfast - cereal, toast,
*rice&red cabbage for dinner,
*2 pieces of turkey (slices) as a snack

*and am having my new fave meal of quorn sausages and ww petit pains for tea! (with potato wedges and a little golden savoury rice) - total 1308 cals in total for today.

Bought some lovely WW deserts in Tesco so might have one of them too!

xxxx

Back