Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Thanks girlies!

How do you "rep" someone?? I wanna do it for everyone!! lol

No, I didn't go to the Harvester after, I had a plate of broccoli and managed to pop and see my CDC to be weighed! I thought it would keep me on track better than the Harvester! So I cried to my mum and she watched Bella for me to pop over!!

It WAS a 4lbs loss! So that's official, another 4lbs gone in week 3!! Woop woop!! I'm now in a size 18 top, I'm not going down on the bottom yet but I didn't expect to til around a 3 stone loss!

So far with CD it's been: 4.5lbs, 8.5lbs, STS and now 4lbs losses!! No gains!! Woop woop!! And now I'm on my 4th full CD week!! (1st week was preparation week!)

I'm going to try really hard from here-on in as I KNOW it works, I'm gonna make sure I have my 3 packs a day (thanks Katie!) and THEN if I'm hungry have a SS+ meal.

I see the hypnotist tonight to help me stick to CD SS 100%!! I'm excited!! here's to being skinny for Christmas 2010!

I'm SO glad I haven't had any nasty side effects yet, in fact my hair and skin are looking better than ever! I've more energy and a clearer head and even my nails are growing better - no need for acrylics by the end of this diet plan! Must be all the extra vitamins and minerals I'm getting!

Thank you for the continued support girlies, hope you're all doing well?

I'll post again after to let you know how the hypnotist session went

xxxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on your weight loss, thats fantastic.

Keep it up lady.

To rep someone you go to the bottom of their thread and on left hand side there is a set of scales, click on it and add message. You will have to leave your name on the message as it is anonymous

Have a good weekend xx

Thanks Charlie,

I'll go back and try that now!

And well done to you too on the weight loss! You're doing amazingly!!

I was naughty today :( i'm so angry with myself I don't know why I do it! :mad:

I went to the Harvester for lunch with my mum and my sister and had a big bowl of salad to start (lettuce, beetroot and sweetcorn - no sauce = ;))

But then I had simply chicken and asked for it completely plain, on its own no chips/accompaniments at all - all still so good so far!!

But then I went and nicked chips off my mum's plate!! It's like I couldn't resist! I resisted the salad goodies and the ordering MYSELF chips, then nicked them off my mum!!

On a plus point, I could've ordered a burger! lol! No self restraint!

I also had a diet pepsi, but thats not too bad is it!

Well I see the hypnotist in an hour so hopefully I won't be tempted by food ever again!! :8855:

I wanna lose 5lbs this week! So after tonight, I'm gonna try SS'ing 100% all week, no SS days.

I start my new exercise routine at the gym on Monday too and I'm actually looking forward to it!

How's everyone else doing? Bet you're not pigging out at the Harvester!

I'm a bit worried about loose skin at the moment! Really think I'm gonna have to have surgery to remove some at the end of my weight loss journey.....I showed my mum this morning - the skin on my arms is absolutely disgusting and I've got loads more weight to lose. I'm going to show my personal trainer at the gym it, and see if there's any exercises she can do to help tone up my arms.

I'd better actually get the coco butter and bio oil out of the cupboard again too!

If it sticks to one place, i.e just skin on my arms, I'll be happy but if its loose skin EVERYWHERE I think I will :cry:

Right I'd better get ready to see my hypnotist.

Speak soon xxxx

P.s - We have hot water!! and heating!!

Awww you "rep"'ed me! lol! thanks Charlie!!

I've just got back from the hypnotist and I feel positive! We discussed alot of things and he's burning a CD for me. He wants to see me back when I'm 8 stone!!

We discussed me taking a step back from food with Cambridge until I feel in control of food and can make sensible/healthy food choices, gaining motivation to do active things including using my gym membership, drinking my 3litres of water / not craving sugary pops..... its all common sense and stuff I know already but having someone else tell you it whilst you feel so relaxed and are only concentrating on that helps it to sink in!

Here's to the next 30 weeks of SS!! lol!

I believe in myself now and everything I need to do this and achieve what I want to achieve, I already have! I've had it all along, I just need to believe it and believe in myself! xxxx

You sound so positive that it spurred me on even more! Its as though I could hear you smiling, if you know what I mean? I really hope this works for you, I really do!

hello hunni, so proud of you on your 4lbs!! get in there girl!! youl be putting me to shame before you know it! dont worry about today just draw a line and start afresh tom! thankyou for your emails they make me smileee :))

Thanks girlies!!

I AM smiling too!! I feel like I've finally found the key to weightloss and it's acceptance! Accepting that it's MY responsibility, accepting that no one else can do it for me, accepting that if I cheat there's no need to hide it from anyone because I've still done it and I can't hide it from myself / that the only one I am really cheating is myself and acceptance that everything I need to lose weight was with me all the time! The best thing he said was, the food doesn't choose you - you choose the food.

I'm not saying that because I've made these connections it's going to be easy from here on in I'm still going to struggle with every day food dilemmas but I feel much more in control and capable of saying no. I know that WHEN (not if!) I'm at goal every day will still be a struggle to keep the weight off but no food, NO food is worth feeling as self concious and unworthy as I've felt for the last 2-3 years. It really is , a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! Everytime I fancy some choc, crisps or chips I
gonna visualise how much fat and cals are in it and how hard I'd have to work to get it off.

I'm gonna ask myself, do I like this food enough to wear it?? Coz that's what I'll be doing- wearing it on my bum belly or thighs!!

Wish me luck girls!! I've got a long journey and lots of learning to do but I WILL be 8 stone some day soon!! Xx

Awwww thanks Big Birdy!

I'm not feeling AS positive this morning - after my first session with the hypnotist I came home and had the best night's sleep EVER, felt the most relaxed I'd ever felt, this time I tossed and turned all night??

Does that mean anything??

I'm also really bloated, constipated and feel really tender, weighed this morning and it looks like I've put 2lbs on over-night!! I'm not going to worry too much about it as I know I feel really bloated so its prob constipation/water retention that 2 lbs of "weight" ......gonna take some Senokot later on if it doesnt ease up.

SO, techincally today is going to be a 100% SS day for me! No picking, snacking.....just one day at a time!!

I'm gonna have a strawberry shake with ice for breakfast as a change, then a banana tetra for lunch when I'm out and about.......then its prob back to my normal hot choc mint shake for tea!!

I'm going to try and get a long walk in today and my 3L of water!!

I'm not feeling energetic enough to dash off to the gym, but I DO feel like being more active - like getting up and going out! No bad, after tossing and turning all night.

How is everyone else doing??

Charlie how's your week been?? Blip free?? Need any support/encouragement??

Big Birdy how far in are you?? Enjoying it? Finding it hard?

Frannie darling how you feeling this morning?? xx

Someone talk to me!! lol!

xxxx

Hiya!!! I have just popped home from work for a pee too! I am in my second week of SS on CD. so far so good. I have had some celery with cottage cheese in it, which I love anyway, so thats made up for not eating the chunky steak I would really like to sink my teeth into. Today I woke up and all my cheeks were bloated and so was my stomach. I darent weigh myself incase I have the negative feed back thing going, but now it appears to have gone. It was a wake up call though..... Last night I ate a whole chocolate orange bar instead of my usual few thin slices, and a mixamousse jelly. I am not going to be like that again I didnt even feel hungry or have the munchies. As I only buy 1 choc orange bar a week, so I can use it to nibble on late at night, I now have nothing until next friday. That will teach me!:break_diet:

Aw you sound like you're doing fabulously Big Birdy! Well done!

Have you been allowed bars from the start then? I'm only allowed them off my CDC this week?

I'm SO ill :-( don't know whats wrong with me - my belly's really really bloated, like 9 months pregnant bloated! and its hurting SO much! I've had to take paracetemol back-to-back every 4 hours today and I've got aching kidneys and a niggle down low on my left side in my groin area. I'm not sure if its constipation/trapped wind or kidney trouble?? My CDC and the hypnotist said to "listen to my body" when it feels like this and have a SS+ meal, so I haven't had a SS day after all! I've had a SS+ one of a chocolate velvet tetra shake and a ready meal pouch thing for dinner from Asda, it had chicken breast, spinach and cabbage leaves and babycorn (not strictly allowed on SS+ but the whole pack was 210 cals so it'll be fine!)

I'll only have one more CD shake today and my multivitamin and I'll be fine!

Just wish this bad belly would go!! It's really hurting.

I've been planning my wedding today to take my mind off my bad belly!!

OH has been nagging for ages for us to set a date as he wants me to take his surname (AB already has his surname) and for us to be a little unit! But I wouldn't think about it until we'd done up the house.....I was stalling really as I don't want to walk down the aisle as fat as this!! But now I KNOW i'm going to do it this time we've spoken about it and agreed on a date - we both thought it would give me something to aim for.

It's either going to be September next year (24th Sept 2011) or June 2012.

September is OH's birthday so it'll be nice to have it around then and have a double celebration OR I don't know why but I just LOVE June! We've had our hottest weather in June for the last few years, its the start of the summer etc... and OH proposed on June 5th 2006 so it'll be nice to have it around that date. July and August are just too busy!

We were always going to get married abroad but I saw a psychic in 2008 who predicted my pregnancy to Annabelle and also said "you've been thinking of marrying abroad but the baby will put your plans on hold and you will end up having a white church wedding at home!"

We're not pigeon-holing our dreams to fit the psychic's predictions but we think it'll be a little bit selfish to go abroad as I know my sisters and their families won't afford it and stephen's parents will struggle too and we want a big family wedding, so we've decided on having it at home.

We've looked around a few venues lately and we keep going back to one place. From the outside it doesn't look much, it's a 12th century inn in a quaint nearby village, but inside its gorgeous! It has a big Georgian ballroom with high vaulted ceilings and then the whole back wall of the ballroom is French doors that slide open onto a gorgeous court yard! Ideal for photographs!

Its a bit pricey though, at £500 just for the room hire!!

We're going to be working on a tight budget so we've decided to have a lavish sit down meal (which will eat up most of our budget) followed by a budget, good old fashioned knees up party in the evening in our local club. They've just re-decorated their function room and when it's done up for a wedding it look really pretty.

My mum used to be a function/party organiser at a local hotel so she's fab at catering and decorating for parties. We're going to do the buffet and decorating ourselves to save even more money.

So, we're having a church wedding ceremony followed by photos etc in the church grounds then transporting all our guests by coach to the nearby Restaurant for our Welcome Drinks Reception and Wedding Breakfast (It's called The Bear Hotel Cowbridge if you wanna have a nosey on the net!) followed by our evening party in the local club.

I'm having a black and white theme! My bridesmaids are made up of my sisters and 3 best friends, as well as my neices as my mini-bridesmaids and Annabelle as my flower girl! So the older bridesmaids will have black dresses, I'm letting them choose their own styles to suit as long as they're black, and the younger ones will have white dresses with a black ribbon.

We're cutting costs as much as possible in the following ways:

-Photographer - my bridesmaid's dad is an amateur photographer and has all the gear! So he's offered to do it for us for free, but we're going to give him £100 as a thank you. He's then going to take photos of me getting ready through to arriving at the church / wedding reception AND the evening party! When we priced a proper wedding photographer they wanted £1000 just for 4 hours and that wasn't even any prints included!! We're then going to get our photos printed in Tesco as they now offer fab prints / enlargements / black and white photos / poster size / canvas prints and story photo books! And they are all exactly the same quality as the ones the wedding photographer would do for us at a quarter of the price!

-Invites - we're making our own invites, place cards, orders of service and menus, just need to buy gems to stick on them and nice paper and envelopes.

-Florist: My sisters next door neighbour and friend is a florist and has offered us to do ALL the flowers for £500 and this includes set up! So thats my bouquet, posies for my bridesmaids, button holes for the men, end-of-pew flowers for the church (every 3rd), 2 stands to have at the front of the church (which we will then take to the restaurant venue), top table flowers and flowers for the cake table.

-Our centrepieces are going to be black and white topiary trees from confetti.com - my friend had them at her daughter's christening and they looked amazing!

-My mum is going to do the evening buffet and decorate the club hall: balloon bunches as centrepieces (black and white) held down with voile bags with love hearts inside, white and black table cloths covering the tables, black rosebuds and diamantes sprinkled on the tables, chocolate bars with our names and the date of our wedding on them, tea lights - all of this will bought cheap from the internet to save money

-My mum's also making my wedding cakes: the first one is a three tiered white iced cake (first tier - chocolate sponge, 2nd tier fruit, 3rd tier plain sponge) all tiers iced white, the bottom tier will just have a black ribbon around it, the middle tier no ribbon but will have iced black polka dot spots on it then the top tier has a black ribbon around it with a black feathery and diamond cake topper.

Because we're having 100+ guests and it's only a small 3 tier cake, we're also having a 4 tier cake stand holding 100 black and white cup cakes for our guests. My mum's also making these.

-My friends mum owns a sweet shop in the area - it's like an old fashioned / traditional sweet shop with the jars of sweets and old favourites so she's loaning us her pick and mix type cabinets and we're buying lots of sweets to fill them off her and going to have a sweets table for the children!

I can't wait!!

We're saving costs lots of other ways too...just cant think off the top of my head! And I'm either going to get my dress of EBAY or House of Brides, America as they're much cheaper!

Our menu choice recommended by the restaurant sounds divine!! As you know I'm a BIG chicken lover! So we've gone for the chicken, we also get a menu and wine tasting night before we pay our deposit, so we're going to get a babysitter for that night and book a room there and make a night of it!

Here's our menu:
Soup Course: Choice of soup Served with a selection of warm rolls

Starter: Oriental Chicken Breast slices on a bed of noodles with a dash or hoisin sauce

Main: Free-range Breast of Chicken Coated in a White Wine Tarragon Cream
Served with chef's market fresh braised red cabbage, green beans and carrots, roasted baby new potatoes

Sorbet course: Champagne Sorbet

Dessert: Tart of Fresh Lemons and Cream, accompanied with an orange syrup and Cointreau cream

Followed by Fresh Filter Coffee and Tea Served with Mint Chocolates and truffles.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mouth watering! Just hope our guests find it as nice!

We're giving our guests a welcome drink each with a choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic punch, fruit juice, champagne and soft drinks.

Then they'll have wine on their tables - 3 bottles per table - but we're going with 2 Rose and a white as we don't like red and we want our table to reflect our tastes/favourites!

Our children’s menu is going to be:
Soup to start for them too
Penne Pasta with an Italian Sundried tomato sauce with garlic bread OR chicken nuggets, chunky chips and beans
Ice-cream or Knickerbocker glory for dessert

I think I want the kids choice too!! lol!

Well I've just spewed out all my wedding plans to you all and prob bored you all half to death!

I just am so excited now!! We've got to arrange to meet the vicar soon and see what dates are good for him and then we can arrange our menu tasting night at the restaurant and pay our deposit!

Any budget ideas any of you have will be much appreciated!!

Just gotta lose this bloody weight now!

xxxx

woow all of ur plans sound divine...ima sure the weddin will b fab with all of them plans on board :D.....the menu sounds brill n very mouth watering ima sure all of ur guests will love the menu that will b provided for them as well as the wines that you will have...and that is sum great money saving schemes you have thrt of ur rite u will b saving loads on costs and all of that other stuff that comes along with weddings..:D...n ima sure seen as u sound soo motivated that u willl get dwn to ur goal in tym for the wedding n u will b lukin beautiful!!! :)
great plans!!
tc
mwahz

Aw thanks Sweet Girl! I hope so!!

I just got myself all excited.....I've been persuading my partner to let me apply for the Biggest Loser UK and he's actually said yes I can and he will look after AB if I get on....then I went to apply and you need a partner!!! you've got to join up in pairs!! damn!!

Anyone wanna apply for the UK BIGGEST LOSER with me and get to shed those pounds and potentially win £250,000?????

xxxx

Sounds great

Hi there,

It sounds like it is going to be amazing, I just loved reading through all the detail. That is something you can really focus on and the pounds will just melt away.
:)

That menu sounds fab!! You have 18 months to get skinnied down, so dont worry too much! It might spur you on even more! Though from what you have written you dont need any! I would love to be eating that lot, it sounds wonderful. Much better than sachets, celery and so much water I think I am going to drown.

can i come??? haha!

wow, what a fab post! dont worry about the weight, you are doing fine ont hat front. dont know much about saving on weddings, but i know cornish kez got her dress made in china for a bargain figure so perhaps ask her for her input!

oh, and if i was coming, i'd have the kids menu, and the sweets!!!

I quite fancy the kids menu and the sweets too Leeds123! lol xx

The sweets WILL be for the adults too, I'm gonna get a "Sweet Shop" table made up, all candy stripes and hearts! Paper bags and scoops so they can choose their own! Lots of old favourites like rhubarbs and custards, sherbet lemons, the sherbert straws! Lots of hyper kids and adults!! hee hee! There are companies that will come and set it all up for, for between £150-£200 for 4 hours, but I'd rather do it myself and get big boxes of sweets from Makros, chocs from Thorntons and the Cadbury's warehouse and from my friend's mum's shop. I'd get tonnes for £200!!

She'll get all the jars and scoops for me then and I can either get the venue to lay the table out or me and my mum will do it early in the morning. Just need to decide if I want it at the Restaurant venue or at the club in the night!?? Any suggestions??

I feel like I've got so much planned, just need to actually pay the deposit now, speak to the vicar and then start looking for cheapies! But got plenty of time! My wedding planning file is really helping me!

Loosing this weight is my main focus....I had an OK day yesterday, I felt like I wanted a really big binge?? Odd after seeing the hypnotist, but it was like all I could think of was food, sort of like I wanted to have a massive binge and get it all out of my system! But the good news is I didn't! I had an SS+ day of 2 shakes and a meal and pinched 3 wotsits off Ab's plate! But apart from that I was good.

I've woken up this morning and feel much better! I'm not bothered by food in the slightest today and even made AB, OH, my sister and her friend and my mum breakfasts of cheese, crumpets and tea and didn't even fancy sneaking a bite! Even though I heart crumpets and melted cheese!! My sister's now snacking on chocolate brownies and I don't even want a crumb!! It's SO nice to feel like this, even if it is only for one day! lol!

I'm going to bingo with my mum tonight!! Hee hee! Castle Bingo! She wants to see if she can win some money and since none of us won the lottery last night we may as well try!!

I've got a busy week ahead of me with work, the gym, driving lessons and the baby so I wanted to sit down and PLAN the CD side of things so that I don't have any excuse to cheat on the plan - as I've got to remember that "failing to prepare is preparing to fail!"

I'm working full time, 5 days this week and next then a whole week off for half term! Woop!

I've been stressing that I haven't got time to fit in seeing my CDC this week, so I sat down and counted out my CD products and realised I have 21 left AFTER 3 for today?? So I read back through the food diary I've been keeping and I've realised that since I swapped to SS+ I've been forgetting to take all 3 of my shakes, because I've been having the meal, I've only been having 2 and the SS+ meal and somedays I've only been having 1 and the meal! So thats the shake of 138-140 cals and a 200cal meal so I've only been having about 350 cals a day!!! I feel fine, but my CDC thinks this is affecting my weight loss and I could be loosing EVEN more if I had all 3 shakes and the meal - as my body might be thinking I'm starving, so I've decided to lay out the 3 products on the kitchen worktop every morning so I can visually SEE them, and they will remind me that I need to have the 3.

So because I've got 21 left, I don't need to see my CDC this week, so I'm going on Sat morning to see her - which works out better for me. I'm hoping to lose 5lbs by Sat! Fingers crossed!

Then she's going away for a week and when she's back I'll be away for the weekend, so when I see her Sat I'm going to have to buy enough for 2 weeks, so I've planned to buy:

10 mint choc shakes
10 choc shakes
10 strawberry shakes
5 porridges (A & C)
6 bars (to eat over 2 weeks)

So thats my order for the next two weeks! I so hope I have the will power to stick to it whilst I'm away! I'll def be doing SS+ those days so I can have chicken salad / a turkey and veg dinner out with the family. We'll also be doing lots of walking etc.....

I can't wait to lose 3 stone (another 3, not including the 1 I've lost so far). That'll take me well into the 13's and I'll be well on my way!!

I start my new exercise plan tomorrow and I'm so excited!! I've told the OH to MAKE me go even if I'm tired after work! I can always have an early night on the tues night then. What's tiredness for one night, aye??

Tomorrow I'm going to do the bike, power walking on the treadmill and weights and toning..... Woop woop!

Not starting the vibo plate or classes til I've lost another 3 stone though, as I think it's better to BUILD up than to do too much all at once. It'll give my body a mix-up if i keep chopping and changing too so that'll help weight loss.

I'm so excited about CD and exercising and loosing weight and seeing the changes to my body!! Instead of feeling deprived, I really do feel exhilarated! I can't wait to not be controlled by food anymore!!

I've got 9 weeks to lose as much as possible til the Swedes come over and I have my big night out!!

If I can possibly lose 4lbs a week that will make me 13 stone 10!! I know 4lbs per week EVERY week is a bit optimistic! But I can hope for it can't i?? Lol! So at 13 stone 10 I should be around a 16, yeah??

I've already planned an outfit - I've got a size 16 velvet sleeveless baby doll top that is really low cut and booby! It has diamantes all down the v neck/plunge next and then in a bar across the boobs. I dont describe it very well! It's really nice! I used to LOVE it and had so many compliments when I wore it out - not to mention drinks bought for me! LMAO! It cost £60!!! But was an investment piece as it looks dress-y and sexy without looking tarty (I think!) but I obv havent worn it for ages and I found it whilst clearing out all my clothes and it still looks brand new, so its got pride of place in my new closet now ready to wear!! So if I can fit into that and not look "bulgy" then I will wear it with either black trousers or a black knee length "ra-ra" skirt with black tights. I'll prob still need a shrug with it as I reckon my arms are gonna look awful in a few stones time! As they're saggy and bingo-ey already!!

If I CAN fit into this outfit by then I'll post a few pics on my profile of it so you can see that it is nicer than I've described! lol!

I've got so many outfits to look forward to! I can't wait until I'm loving wearing clothes/planning outfits again! My little sister sat me down and gave me a no-holds-barred talking to yesterday and she said that now I'm feeling more positive, she's going to tell me the truth.....She said that she really hopes I stick at CD this time as I used to be so much more glamorous and stylish and she used to love seeing me with my hair and makeup done every day, even if I wasn't going anywhere, and that I spent hours and hours planning my outfits and now I just look like I've just rolled out of bed every day and just throw on whatevers clean!!

It was harsh, but true and I KNEW I'd been doing this / had changed this much but I didn't realise anyone else had noticed! lol!

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been a sudden change, I've stopped making an effort since I got passed 15 stone....but I didn't see much point when I look like ***** in everything, even AFTER I make an effort! lol! So I can't wait to get into a SIZE 16 and can start appreciating clothes and fashion and making an effort EVERY day again! I wanna be a yummy mummy, not a slummy one!!

Right I'm gonna catch up on others posts. Hope everyone's having a good weekend? Mine's been a bit of a lazy one!

xxxx

I loved that post!! You sound upbeat and wonderful. The world is your oyster!

You have so much going on in your life I am surprised you have time to eat! Thats why you kept missing shakes!

I went in to town to day to buy my BF his birthday pressies. I just happened to get a long beach style dress for me as well....... But the good news is is thats its a 14 and it fits me NOW.... No way am I a 14, I got it for when I lost the weight! So back to dear old M&S to exchange. Thats a good thing though so I really dont mind. I just hope they are sized well and a 12 is like a 14 etc. If not it will look like an elastic band around a boiled egg which is not the look I am trying to go for!

I bet it'll look fab Big Birdy!

I honestly cant wait to fit into nice clothes again / get excited about planning an outfit.

I cant remember the last time I looked in the mirror and thought "this looks nice".

My CDC has just rang me, we've both got busy weeks coming up so we've scheduled my next 4 appointments, so they're going to go like this:

-Sat 22nd May, 9.30am
-Wed 2nd June, 10.30am
-Sat 12th June, 9.30am
-Sat 19th June, 9.30am

So I get to weigh early in the morning! I know its silly, but I HATE waiting all day to weigh in coz I don't like to eat or drink anything before I WI.

Right gotta get AB changed as she's got tomato pips all over her clothes and hair from her dinner!

xxxx

My daughter is also called Abigail. She is 19 though! At least your babe is eating tomatoes... my monster never ate any veg/salad until she was about 17. My son (now 16) would only eat fruit and veg. No amount of cajoling etc would make either one eat what they didnt want to. My friends baby ate ANYTHING!

How can I be a size 16 AND fit in a 12??? I wish the clothing people would get their heads together and have uniform sizing. For ease for us mere mortals it would be good! When I lost my weight before I was trying on coloured trousers in M&S. The 12 was perfect in the red, so I went and got a 12 in the blue and tried them on. Same style and everything. I needed a 16. crazy huh? There was no way I was buying a pair of jeans that said 16 in them when I could take a different colour with a 12 in the label!!!! I was so proud of losing 4 stone then, I wanted the label on the OUTSIDE!!! :8855:

Helloo positive lady!

Hope you have had a fab weekend!

Are us mini min'ers gunna get an invite to this fabulous wedding???

xxxxxxxxx

Back