Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Woop woop - Charlie you're in the 14's!! I just noticed your stats and your 206lbs now!! Well done hunni! I can't wait until my scales show that!!

Half terms been good but I've just been SO bored! Luckily I havent turned to food ..... yet!

I had 2 bars (naughty I know!) and a chicken salad yesterday lots of coke zero and water.

I've kind of moderated the plan to what suits me best at the moment / keeps me on it. My CDC said this was fine and as long as it was working for me and suited me then that was OK and if it affected my weight loss or I start to gain then we will look at it together then! So that suits me!

I'm SS+ing today - a bar for brekkie (I'm addicted!!) a chicken and beetroot salad for lunch and a shake for tea. I'll prob have another shake then before bed as SS+ IS supposed to be 3 shakes and the meal.

I went shopping yesterday and bought loades of tops and leggings in a size 18, I was chuffed when I fitted into them in the shop but when I got home I came crashing back down to earth - as everything looks terrible :-( my belly sticks out like a mountain in everything!!

I think the only thing to help is to start getting my ass moving in the gym and try sit ups. It just hasnt shrunk back since Bella was born and just protrudes out hugely!! SO annoying...but I'll plod on as I'm slowly learning that theres no point in getting upset, giving up my diet, comfort eating etc as that will just make the situation worse, hopefully as I shrink my belly will EVENTUALLY shrink too! I can only but hope!

I was meant to have a driving lesson this morning too but my mum's ill with the flu so I have no one to watch Bella as OH is in work.... I've text her to see if she can do tomorrow morning at the same time. Fitting everything in is like a mega mission with a baby!

Right I'm off to bath Bella xx

Moning hun!

Glad to see your 'eating' is back on plan! No skipping meals is what I like to see hehe

I also see you have a golden ticket ;) hope you have a fab time tonite! wooooop! R u still ss+ing today?

Have a fab day!

:heartpump: ya
xxxxxx

Hi hunni,

It's not tonight, its an all dayer tomorrow! Lol! And I'm not going now...just having changed my status. I couldnt justify spending so much, it was £40 for the ticket and that's with out spending money etc...so I'm gonna give it a miss. I wanna lose another 2 stone by the end of July so that'll make me 14 stone or just under (hopefully!) by then...so then I'll have a big night out! Gonna spend this month and next healthy eating and going to the gym and then hopefully it'll pay off!

I've got a big night out on July 17th and I've got a lush outfit to wear - a black wrap dress (v.low cut!) but it has sleeves to cover my bingo wings! and high high gladiator heels with gold and multi-coloured straps and then multi-coloured ethnical jewellery. I've ordered some fake bake tan and girls aloud false lashes and am gonna have my acrylic nails done! So hopefully I'll be looking good!

I'm gonna aim for that night to look a lot different to how I did at the start of my CD journey - I'll post my "before" and "during" pics then!

Hows everyone else doing?? xxxx

It sounds great!! I wish I had the funds to do what you are doing!!! My stbx Husband is seeing to it that I cant. But I am doing this diet to fit back into my old clothes. He can sod off. I will be comfortable in my old skin, and as I am no fashion icon I can live with that. My new man loves me for me, and has seen me fat and skinny and loves me regardless. I just know how I feel about me. Summer hols and a wedding coming up, and I will be a size 12 by then!!

Aw hun I bet you look fab!!

And size 12!! Watch you go!! you'll look amazing!

I'm SO tired this morning, glad its sunny still - I LOVE waking up to the sunshine! Although it's meant to start raining tomorrow isnt it!? Bum.

I'm planning on having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a shake for tea today....that's the plan anyway!

Right, I'm gonna get myself in gear and get dressed! (I'm not THAT lazy - Bella's already bathed, dressed and breakfast'ed! It's just myself that's behind!)

xxxx

Morning Mad Ferret,

How was your hols?? Great I bet!

I've just been to the gym and I'm feeling GOOD!!

My friend came with me and we just chatted and chatted and chatted! lol! so time went really quick.

I did:

*20mins on the bike (hills, cascades, going up and down between levels 1-3),
*15mins on the treadmill (incline 3, rowed 200m in the fastest time I could x 3 times on the rower, fastest was 48.5 secs!) - was dying after that! lol!

Then I did the weights stations, arms, back and legs 3 sets of 12 reps each and then free weights on my arms. I'm going again Tuesday, with my sister this time, so hopefully will feel as good and back in the zone!! According to the bike, rower and treadmill, based on my weight, I burned 430cals, so with the weights too (which burn more) I definately burned around 500cals!! So if I SS+ or SS today then that's more than / equal to what I eat!! Which should surely mean a loss on the scales!!

I don't WI til Sat tho (12th) as my CDC is away so I've got nearly a week to make a mega impact on the scales!!

I'm excited and motivated again!! Been discussing surgery with my OH too and if I get down to goal and maintain it for a few months then I can look into surgery!! I'm def gonna need it - the skin on my arms is disgusting and the less said about my mummy-tummy jelly-belly the better!! So, I think I'm going to need a tummy tuck and liposuction to my belly, liposuction on my thighs and a breast enlargement/re-shaped.

I don't want anything done to my arms though as my friend had a full body overhaul and said that the arms was the most painful, she got an infection in them and now they look like frankenstein's experiments!! So now she still cant wear nice sleeveless tops STILL even after spending all that money on surgery....

So I'll save the money and keep flabby arms!! lol!

Anyway, I'm 2 shakes down and 1.5l of water....

Gonna nosey at other peoples pages now xxxx

Oh I feel SO rough....

I had a 100% Friday and Saturday, infact I've been really good since WI last Wed....and then I almost ruined it yesterday!!

The day started off well, I went to the gym for an hour and half with my bessie mate, we did a small amount of cardio and then mainly weight resistance exercises and free weights....I got back and felt amazing. I had a shake before I went and one when I got back and 1.5litres of water before,during and after exercising, but then I forgot to drink and got REALLY dehydrated....I've had a thumper of a headache since 8pm last night....all down the one side of my face, its def down to dehydration. I've gotta remember next time I go to the gym to drink LOADS. I normally manage the 2.25-2.5litres of exercise on a normal CD day, so when I'm at the gym too I really should drink tonnes more!

Anyway, food wise yest........

I had a shake before the gym, a shake after the gym....then I was STARVING!! So I had a lettuce, spring onion and beetroot salad......an hour later STILL hungry! I was just going to beat it out, have a shake before bed and sleep then OH went to Maccie D's!! So I ended up sharing a chicken nugget happy meal with Bella!!

Was SO annoyed at myself - had a few fries and 2 nuggets.... def not CD friendly!!

I was more annoyed because I still ate it even though I didnt really enjoy it - I was just feeling guilty and saying to myself that there was so many other healthier choices I couldve had instead!!

Oh well, draw a line under it.... I burned 500cals at the gym so hopefully those fries and nuggets wont impact on the scales too much!

Oh, I hope this headache goes away........

xxxx

Hiya mate

At least there was some damage limitation - you shared the meal and didn't have a whole one yourself... the problem is the carbs etc - you may have knocked yourself out of ketosis... but the main thing is, you have recognised the fact and drawn a line under it - today is another day and you can do it...

Hope that things are going ok for you today and that the headache is easing a little - I am freezing for some reason and am sat at work, typing in my coat !!

Catch you later

T
x

Hi hunni,

I'm always freezing when I'm in ketosis....dont think I knocked myself out as my breath is buzzing today!

I've just got a throbbing headache that I just can't get rid of!!

I've just wrote myself out a plan for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:
Shake for brekkie with a pint of water (500ml)

Walk to the village shops (2 mile round walk) with the pram and get myself some bottled water, coke zero and magazines - sip on water on the way

Shake for lunch with a pint of water/500ml

Shake for tea with another pint of water

500ml of water on the way to the gym, make sure I drink at least 1.5 litres before, during and after exercising

Then another shake after the gym with 500ml of water = a 100% successful SS+ day and 3.5 litres of water.

Then Wednesday I'm working so:
Shake for breakfast with a pint of water

Sip on water through the day in school

Lunch - a cranberry choc bar and a pint of water

Tea - a shake and a pint of water

Gym and 1.5 litres of water before, during and after exercising

Shake and a pint of water for supper before bed.

Thurs will be the same as Wed but with a tetra for lunch as I would've run out of bars by then.

Friday I'm going out for lunch so that will be:
Shake and a pint of water for brekkie
Lunch - chicken breast, lettuce and beetroot with a pint of iced water
Tea - a shake with a pint of water

Then it's judgement time on Sat morning!!

I'm determined to fit in to my slinky black wrap dress by the end of July. It's so smart and a size 16 so not aiming TOO high, I just want it to fit and look nice - may need to invest in a nice pair of holdy in knickers!

How's everyone doing?? xx

Hey everyone,

I've drank LOADS today and its really helped clear up the headache. I've drank 4 pints of water (2litres) and about a litre of Coke Zero.

I've had the following to eat:

-A peanut bar for breakfast - this was FOUL so I actually only managed half of it
-A mint choc shake for lunch
-A portion of fish with salad and 4 oven chips for tea!

I've only got one bar left now, a cranberry one, which is good I think as I was getting too addicted to them!! I cant get any more til Sat now so it's shakes all the way til Sat!

I've just hung my wrap dress up in the bedroom to keep me motivated! It's hung on the wall directly in front of my bed so I can see it every morning when I get up! Its so pretty and chic! I love it.

I can't wait to wear it and look good in it.................

How's everyone else's day been?

xxxx

Right, theory test booked (again!) for Saturday 3rd July at 10am! I'd better get revising!

I've already passed it once, two years ago, but I gave up learning to drive so its bloody expired! My own fault. But I've gotta get my bum into gear this time, I've got a fab self employment job that I've applied to - unlimited earnings, selling Education products - but I've got to be able to drive to do it! I've got an interview for it at the end of June (they don't know I cant drive yet! Oops!) but its to start in September....so hopefully I can pass by then....my driving instructor reckons I'm nearly ready for my test and that I only need about 4 more hours, working on manoueveres and stuff, so I've got my theory on July 3rd and if I pass its when the next test is available. I cant look though because the site wont let you look for a test if you havent got a theory number!

Anyone passed their theory but not their actual test and can check for me when the earliest driving test is?? lol!

So I've spent all afternoon sorting my plans for the future out!

I said 2010 was going to be the year I changed my life for good so there's a few areas I wanted to sort out and a few ambitions I have:

-Learn to drive and pass my driving test (fingers crossed!)
-Lose weight / get down to 8 stone (on my way.....)
-Spend more time with family (been doing...)
-Do up the house (in the process.....)
-Find a career I enjoy doing that allows me to manage my own time but earn good money (in the process.....)
-Plan the wedding (in the process.....)

Now I'm going to add:
-Become a CDC

I really want to do this once I've lost my weight!!

This can be combined with the Sales job if I get it!

Lots of ambitions for this year to keep me going!! Wish me luck!!

xxxx

Hey girlies....

Well where to start?? I'm like a fizzy bottle of pop I'm so excited!! Just hope I don't come crashing back to earth with a bump on Monday!!

I've been absolutely terrible food-wise - I rushed into work (was called in unexpectedly as a teacher was sick) and didnt take any CD stuff with me, so I went all day on 2 litres of water and a bottle of coke zero....then I was STARVING when I got home so without even thinking I had a mini corned beef pastie, a piece of toast and a pack of quavers!! oh-o!! It was only after I ate it that I remembered I was supposed to be on CD!!

My 7th week on it and I forgot just like that!!

Sheeeeet!!

But I've had a good news....thats why I was so preoccupied!!

I might have a full time teaching job in September without needing to apply/interview!!

It's at the school I regularly work in on supply....there's 3 possible different positions going (one full time, one ppa cover/part time and a short term cover Sept-Jan).... so the Head wants to see me Monday!!

I was SO excited by this news thats what threw me with the food! lol!

Oh well I'd better get bk on it with a vengence tomorrow if the scales are gonna show any difference on Sat!

I'm excited about the job because primary school teaching jobs, part-time, full-time or job share are like gold dust around here .... it's just sods law that its come up at the same time as the really exciting self employment sales position..............

I'll have to speak to the Head on Monday and take it from there!

Hope you're all having a better food day than me!! lol!

xxxx

Lots going on for you then.
Love to read your buzzing posts, i think your description was spot on....fizzy bottle of pop waiting to explode lol
Take care x

Morning hun,

I will be 100% back on track! I just weighed and I'm 16.1 so Ive put bk on the 2lbs I'd lost so far this week!! Got til Sat to lose that and more! don't think it's gonna happen to be honest! but I'm gonna SS today, tomorrow and friday now to TRY and get those scales moving!! I had a taste of the 15's and loved it! lol!

I've gotta get my head back in the zone and do this 100%, I'm fed up of taking one step forward and two back. I know CD works, I just gotta stick to it!! So I'm gonna try and do a week of SS and then SS+ all the way to 8 stone.....Come on!!

I'm one shake down and 500ml of water.....just gotta get through each day! lol!

I've got a two hour driving lesson tonight too so that should keep me occupied and off food for a while! I'm actually not hungry today, I'm having a "I'm fed up of food" day again! Pity I didnt have more of these! lol!!

I think I just need to get down into the 14's and then it'll be REALLY noticeable and then I'll just be totally spurred on....I need to crack it!

How's everyone else doing??

xxxx

I'm starving today for some reason... Day 3 so I suppose it is to be expected, but it doesn't normally affect me this way... strange eh ?

I know we can do it - we have done it before and can do it again - I agree that we need to just do it one day at a time and soon it will be a week, then a month etc etc

Have a great afternoon - speak to you later

T
x

Chin up hun!

You can do it I know you can!

BTW have you got the theory App on you iphone? Im alway on mine getting practice in for it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Katie,

Yeah I have got the theory app on there, I practise it all the time too! lol! I've already passed it once so I'm not too worried....but last time, if I practised the hazzard part on my laptop I always failed, but then I actually passed on the day.....so instead of stressing I might just keep practising the questions side of it as I am and then just have a few go's on the hazzard the few days before my test.

When have you got yours? I've got mine on Sat 3rd July @ 10.00am, then if I pass that this time I'm booking the next available practical test, I've got my eye on a nice Peugeot 307 estate in mint green that I want before the end of the summer! lol! If I could pass over the summer that would be fab as I'd be off work and mean that I could take Bella out places on my own. Fingers crossed!

Food wise I've been good, yesterday I had two shakes and a chicken breast with salad, today I've had 500ml of water so far. I'm SS'ing today, I want a LOSS not a STS or a gain on Sat!!

I'm meant to be in work today but I had to phone and cancel it last night - We're doing home improvements on the house, my OH is a carpenter and my dad is a retired builder so they're doing the improvements instead of having an expensive company in, so last night I ordered new upvc windows off a site on the internet, the order status said that the payment had been declined by my bank and to use another card....I knew the money was in the bank so I tried to put the order through again but same message. I checked my online banking to see what was going on and the money HAD been taken! £2300!! So I quickly phoned my bank and they cancelled my card in case the company were fraudulent - so they wouldnt be able to take any more money (as I have money going in today and my pay going in tomorrow! and a £700 tax rebate cheque that clears today!! - needless to say the most money I've ever had at once! lol! and to think it could ALL have been taken - I was a wreck!!).

The bank told me to phone the company as soon as they open this morning and ask them to cancel the transaction and send the money back to my account. To cut a long story short, the company said they couldnt do this that only my bank could and that the money would stay in the holding account and no order would be processed!! My bank said to wait until Monday until the money shows as actually PAID out of my account and then the bank's fraud and dispute team will get the money back for me!! Well, I re-phoned the company on the hope I'd get someone more helpful and I spoke to a different advisor who explained that it happens all the time as they have a crappy internet site that needs somewhere to be there their end to click "confirm" on any orders placed or the orders dont go through. Because we ordered it at 10pm last night, there was no one there so the order was declined. The money is apparently in the merchant bank holding account, it will try and be sent to the companys bank account but their bank account will reject it as no order was accepted and the money will "bounce" back in to my account and should be back today, tomorrow by the latest!! I'm not holding my breath.... but I will continue to check my online banking and if it's not there by Monday, by Monday it should show as "paid to the company" so then the Lloyds TSB fraud team can investigate it for me!! What a bloody pallava!

I've got no bank card now as I cancelled that one to stop them getting to any more of my money! And I've missed a days work totalling £100! I was livid!

I'm not ordering off the net EVER again!!

xxxx

Back