Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Thanks MF,

I'm good thankyou and finally back to feeling positive!

I've wasted a few weeks, but I'm back on the CD train! I had my first full CD SS day yesterday and I'm on day 2 today and 500ml of water and a hot choc mint shake down - I still love them so thats good news!!

I weighed in at home, at 16.1 so I havent put anything on for the two weeks I've been messing around but I haven't lost either.

I'm going to take one day at a time....until all this weight has gone for good!! If I have to take the scenic route along the way then at least I'll get there in the end!

I've had my taste of shopping in normal shops again and buying size 18's and 16's is fab!! Just gotta get the trouser size down now tho!!

I think I caught your retail therapy bug last night Katie!!

I ended up going online and splashing out on clothes!! Luckily not for me! I only got myself a pair of white linen trousers (size 18!! They wont fit yet but hopefully will soon....) and a size 18 red waterfall cardi which will fit now. But I spent most of my money on Bella, she's got a thing for handbags at the moment! She's so my little girl! lol! So I bought her a red Minnie Mouse tote bag, an Ariel one and some Ariel, Minnie and Tinkerbelle sun hats (we're always looking for sun hats to keep her covered up as she's a little red head!) and I got her a 2-piece Peppa Pig sunsuit, a minnie mouse sun dress, a Belle tunic top to wear over white leggings with lace around the bottom, a Dora the Explorer ra ra dress and a My Little Pony sundress!! All SO cute!!

Well I'm off to sort out Bella, she's sat in her highchair drinking some juice and watching Mickey Mouse Playhouse but she's getting a bit bored now.

Speak soon, hope you're all doing well??

xxxx

Well done on getting back on it and well done on not putting on!

Morning hunny! Hope you are well!

Goo to see you back and sts! Wooop!

I :heartpump: shopping hehe! Bella sounds just like my Amber hehe proper little girl with her tinkerbell and her handbags! Her ew fav obsession in Claire's! Jeez im gunna needa bank loan when shes older hehe

Hope u have a fab weekend!

Lotsa love

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god it's SO hot!! I love the sun but I just can't sleep in these sticky stuffy nights! I'd still rather no sleep & lots of sun than lots of sleep and no sun though!

I'm back in the zone now....here's to the next few weeks. My OH was telling me how proud he was of me last night and urging me not to give up, so I'm determined to stick with the Cd as I know it works for me. Thought I'd post that as I'm awake! Lol! I'm off to try and sleep now!

Nos da pawb un xx

What a lovely OH!!! well done for sticking with it xxx

Hiya hunny!

Hope you are ok!

Have a fab monday

xxxxxxxx

Guess who - hows you doing?

Am back after blippy weeks

Charlie xx

sorry ive not visited for ages
i hope you are well?
xxx

did u get your phone sorted flower?

xxxxxxxxx

hope your ok hunny! tis V quiet round here

xxxxxxx

Where are you?

Hey everyone - panic over I'm here! lol!

I've just been SO busy I havent had chance to log on.

I havent got my phone sorted Katie - its a pain in the bum! Am taking it to the Apple Store in Cardiff tomorrow tho and if they cant fix it I'll claim on my Orange phone insurance, I'm lost without it as I use it so much in work to access my emails, contact my agencies etc... And I'm more than a bit miffed to be paying £47/month (tariff and insurance) and having to use a broken sony erricson and not my iphone!

Anyone rant over! It'll hopefully be sorted after this weekend / by the end of the week.

How is everyone?? I've been having a blippy few weeks, but this week I've been TRYING to stick to mainly SS+, if I have had a meal I've made it a healthy choice with low-to-no carbs. I'm back on SS 100% with a vengenance from tomorrow tho as my swedish family have postponed their trip over until aug 5th so I've got a month to lose as much as possible! As we'll be going on lots of nights/days out when they come over and I want to look nice!

Hope everyone's doing well xxxx

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!!

And OW!

I am in AGONY! After weeks of being fine, I'm having a gall bladder attack again and it's bloody hurting! I cant decide whether to try and get comfortable or to take a trip to A&E.....

OH is sleeping and I'm meant to have my theory test at 10am so need to get the 8.15am train into Cardiff and I've been awake since 2am!!

It feels like someone's crushing me around my chest and ribs, i feel sick and am hot and shaky....I just want the pain to go away.....

I think I'll have to go and do my theory test - as I cant cancel it this late and its too expensive to just miss, and if the pain is still there after the test, I'll have to go to my out-of-hours-doctors or A&E.

Any tips/advice on pain relief until I can get to see a doctor would be much appreciated!!

xxxx

Back