Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

hi , so glad your op went well , I am having my gall bladder removed a week tomorrow so its nice to see someone who has been there !!!
I am getting slightly nervous about having a general .. just the toal loss of control I am not keen on . and being a nurse i have been in theatres and watched surgery , so that makes it even worse ...
I have started come off CD and done slimming world this week and plan to go it for 3-4 weeks after my op , depending how I feel and then hopefully get back onto the wagon till goal .. which is suddenly not too far away !!

Keep us up to date on how your recovery is and how your weight loss goes :)

Last edited:
hey my lovely. just found ya diary again...

hope you are feeling better :) hope to see you around more often!

Re: Fighting back against gall stones! My weight loss diary xx

How's it going hunny...

Hey girlies, well I'm back on CD after gaining 10lbs in the last few weeks :-(

I've got my eye on some lovely dresses to wear at Christmas....all in a size 16...so its CD from now on!!

I've got myself 5 weeks supply so that should see me in to the New Year....not a good time to start with Christmas and everything but if I don't I'll just eat in excess over christmas and be depressed and 18+stone again in January and I am NOT going back there!

At least if I'm on CD it'll limit what I eat over the Christmas period! I'm quite looking forward to seeing the scales go down!

I'm giving myself a mini-goal of 3 stone off....that'll take me to 12 stone and then I'm going to book myself a HOT HOT HOT holiday as a treat!

I'm hoping to get that off by Feb..... fingers crossed!

My Christmas goal is 21lbs off from now - so that's 1.5 stone.......... pretty do-able with CD.....

ANYTHING will be a plus though!

Hope you're all well girlies?? I wont be posting very often as I'm working full time now and just don't get any spare time....but I will try and catch up as often as possible!

Hope you're all well?? Speak soon-I'm off to nosey at other people's pages!

xxxx

yay.... she is back!!

Good woman for getting back on the wagon. That 10lb will be off in no time.

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a good christmas and new year?

Here's to hoping that 2011 is a good one!

I'm hoping for health, wealth and happiness myself!

Anyone got any new years resolutions?

I've got a few myself....they're all quite materialistic and vain(poor shallow me!) but who cares! That's why they're MY resolutions!

1) Lose weight
2) Start exercising more
3) Pass my driving test
4) Get a new job
5) Find the real "Lynsey" again - allowing myself some "me" time and not feeling guilty about it
6) Enjoy this year without feeling guilty/self conscious about my weight/looks
7) Get healthier (no more trips to the hospital for me this year, please!)
8) Win the lottery!

Ok the last win is a big big WISH rather than a resolution ;-)

Well how are all you lovely ladies?

I'm feeling positive for this year. I've got 2 weeks worth of CD left, so I'm going to start tomorrow and try and get this blubber under control.

I've got some really good events coming up this year that give me focuses for my weight loss:

March 5th - my brother's surprise 40th birthday party

April 2nd - my sister's birthday: Cave girl fancy dress - eek!! I'm too old for this!

May 20th - girlie spa weekend in Liverpool

May 27th - bank holiday weekend away with the family

June 3rd - possibly a fortnight's holiday in Majorca - fingers crossed OH will book this soon!

Sat 2nd July - OH's work Summer Ball

Friday 19th July - weekend to Alton Towers as never went last year as I was ill with gallstones!!

So I'm hoping I can lose 4 stone with CD by the girlie weekend away.....fingers crossed!! Most people can lose over a stone a month on CD so that would be fab for me!! I was "averaging" 5lbs a week last time....if I can match that this time I'll be in my element!

I dont actually know what I weigh at the moment..... I was 15 stone dead on back in November.... I've a feeling I'm a lot heavier than that now...I'm too scared to weigh! I'd be devastated if I'm over 16 again.......

I'll see if I can pluck up the courage to weigh myself in the morning!

I've reminded myself of WHY I want to lose weight and why the Cambridge Plan is the best plan for me, to keep me focused:

Reasons for sticking with CD:

1) Rapid weight loss
2) Allows me to “step back” from food and re-assess my diet
3) Gets me closer to my goal
4) I like the shakes, porridge and bars – so no excuse!!
5) Extra water and vitamins will leave my skin and hair looking fab’
6) I will be able to fit into smaller clothes in just a few weeks time
7) Only £40/week – I spend more than this on takeaways!
8) Convenient to take to work, no hassle cooking.
9) I lost weight so quickly last time and felt great
10) I had so many compliments when I lost weight last time

Reasons for wanting to lose weight:

1) To feel more confident and look good in clothes
2) To be able to go shopping in any shop and know the clothes fit and look good
3) To re-discover my love for clothes and shopping
4) To improve my sex life
5) To improve my relationship as I will be more confident
6) To be a yummy mummy and not a slummy mummy!
7) To have energy to take Annabelle out and do energetic things, swimming, walking, football, running,
8) To not be a slave to food!!!
9) To go on holidays abroad and not have to worry about not fitting in a plane seat / be able to get the belt around me
10)To go to Alton Towers in August and not have to worry about not fitting on the rides
11)To be able to wear a mini skirt with pride
12)To be able to wear summery clothes in the hot weather and sexy, smart clothes in the winter (jumper dresses and tights anyone??!! Yes please!!)
13)To be wolf whistled
14)For someone to say “wow you’re stunning,” rather than “but you’ve got a really pretty face!” L (happened 3 times over Christmas alone! Bleepers! - do people not realise this is a back handed compliment!)
15)To be able to dance on tables and not worry I’m going to break them!
16)To be able to start playing netball again.
17)To be able to go to the gym in little shorts and a vest and look GOOD!

Some VERY good reasons there!!

I'm going to nosey around other's pages to find some thinspiration!

xxxx

All the best chick. Are you going back to your CDC?

I suggest you get on the scales - yes it will be scarey, but it will also motivate you when after one week on SS you have a huge loss.

Go for it girlie. I am back on track (day 3) and it is bloody hard. I have also given up smoking so is extra hard.

Keep going, you can easily get 2 stone off for your brothers birthday.

Charlie xx

Wooop woooop sooo glad you are back!

Can you beleive im SSing hehe we can spur each other on!

You can soo do this hun! Print your rezzies off and your reasons and slap them on the fridge!

Good luck for day one!

lotsa love

xxxxxx

Hiya Hun!

How did day 1 go? Did u brave the scales?

Lots love

xxxx

Hey Katie, Sounds like you're going great guns! And you Charlie! Well done girlies!

No I havent braved the scales yet! Not having a very good first week either, got called in to work yesterday so left without any shakes or anything, managed to drink about 2 litres of water, by the time I got home I was STARVING so had a shake AND a porridge at the same time and then a plate of broccoli! So I kind of did an SS+ day.... I'm going to try and be more prepared today! I'm home with Bella today, so I'm one shake down and going for a walk with Bella soon.

Just wish I could get "back in the zone" like I was first time around xx

Morning hun!

Yesterday doesnt sound that bad at all hun! Just up your water and add another shake!

You can so do this hun! Maybe treat self after each 100% day! Walk to town an get a nice nail varnish or pair of earrings then after the first 7 days in a row treat your self to a top or a spray tan!

If your really struggling you could do 810 and have a small low carb meal an slowly wean your self off! Its better than struggling and being miserable! youd still be in ketosis an have fab losses!

Come on we can do this!

Love yas

xx

Hey hun hows it going?

xxx

yes my love. how is it going? we are all here for you.... i know its tough to get back into it (struggling at the moment as it is) so will see how it goes before i start back up full time.....

hope you are doing ok.

Hey girlies, I struggled big time last week but I'm going for it 100% this week. 100% SS. I still havent weighed.....eeek!

I've got 3 sessions with a personal trainer booked in, 2 for this week and one for next week. So I'm excited! I had new gym clothes for christmas too so I'll be suited and booted properly ;-)

I'm slowing getting my mojo back..... but 2011 isnt quite having the va va voom I wanted it to!

Sorry if my post is depressing reading guys! Just wanted more of a "WOW" start to the new year really..... but we get out what we put in, aye?? So I'd better start putting some effort in!

Good luck this week girlies xxxx

you wioll get there

How you doing Charlie??

Are you SS'ing?

I'm SS+ this time to begin with as I find it easier to stick to if I can have skimmed milk for my tea.

Am a shake and 1.5 litres of water in today and slowly my determination and mojo is coming back! I've decided I'm just going to come on here for motivation, support and inspiration but I'm not going to constantly post my weight / weight loss until I get to the 13stone mark....so that's 2 stone 9lbs to blitz..... that's my mini target!

I'm feeling confident today....decided to take it one day at a time and just get through each day as close to 100% as possible .... and then through each week and before I know it weeks wouldve flown by - thats what I'm hoping!

Good luck to everyone xx

good plan...
im also doing the ss+.... are you having 4 packs?? or a meal??

No 3 packs but a skimmed milk allowance so i can have tea. It helps me get more fluid in and also keeps me busy if I'm allowed a cup of tea! Makes me think I'm having more food ;-)

xxxx

BOO my diet buddy! im back and all for you! xxxx

Back