I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Hi Susie,

It looks like a lot of us are struggling with TS at the moment - but with your shifts & schedule you have done so well to (almost!) keep to it - you've done so much better than me - I have really struggled the last couple of weeks and have been adding extras like crazy!
Hope you are managing to keep warm and getting to work has not got any worse for you.

Rubbish!

That's me being rubbish BTW!

manage to be TFR all day until I come home. had a rotten shift yesterday and ate all sorts of rubbish later - whatever I could get my hand on really :cry:

Today TFR all day then big dinner, 2 X G&T's and 1/4 tub of B&J ice cream!! :eek::mad: Had 3 nights out this week as well for xmas do's.

Won't get to target now by 20th Dec or even by 31st as still more events to go to :sigh:

I hate failing at anything :(

Got another whole box of Exante delivered this week, but whats the point if I then stuff my face in the evening? :confused:

S x

maybe you should do working solutions for a while and then you can have your meal to look forward to and theres still good losses. come on you can do it.

Yes Spyro I think you are right, I need to look at the booklet to find out what I can eat. On the positive side I weighed myself this morning and I am half a pound down (11st 2.5 lbs)and its time of the month so maybe if I could be 100% this week up till Friday when I have a weekend away then I could get the 2.5 pounds off to get to 11 stones (or under) by next week. I'm pleased in a way that although I've had meals out and drunk alcohol I have managed to maintain rather than gain, so that's a positive.

I'm going shopping today for an outfit to wear at hubbys Xmas do. I bought some dresses on e bay but they are all too big on the bust now :-( And my previous party dresses which I bought when I was last 'slim' are size 16 and are falling off me! It's not a very dressy affair so I might get a nice top and skirt or trousers rather than a dress. Taking daughter (17) with me to assist! :) Oh and I plan to get a properly fitting bra today as well!

S x

Enjoy shopping Susie. And its not the end of the world if it takes you another week or two to get to goal - not when you are this close.

Hope you enjoyed your shopping Susie. You are right - it is encouraging that you have not gained weight, and once you (we) get past the Christmas break you can get back into something like working solutions and lose the last bit to take you to target.

Thanks girls I had a great time shopping. Bought some lovely dresses and finally got new underwear. Got measured in house of fraser and am now wearing a 32F instead of the 36D I was wearing!! although I also bought another bra in a 34DD so it seems they all come up differently, but at least I know what to look for now.

Have had a rotten D&V bug this week, (mainly D)! It has meant that I've hardly eaten for 3 days and have lost another 1.5 pounds on top of the 1.5 I had lost at the beginning of the week :) I am now exactly 11 stones and in fact this morning I was 10 st 13 and 3/4! But I've rounded up to 11 ;)

Got a dinner dance tonight if I can manage it so will have to try to dance off a few more pounds :) (although my stomach is now cramping again after some beans on toast for lunch :cry: )

TTFN

Susan x

Hope you feel much better and managed the dance!

Had a good night, didn't drink any alcohol and ate half the meal. Managed a few dances and slept well with no stomach pains. Hurray! Lets hope I still have lost the weight now the bug has passed. :)

Now I weigh 1 and a half pounds more! I think I shouldn't have weighed when I'd not been able to eat and drink for 3 days! Now I am eating and drinking anything to make up for it! DOH! Still I went to the dance and wore my lovely Warehouse dress in a size 14 and felt fabulous. :) So different from how I normally feel when I go out.

It's sad but I am looking forward to all the festivities being over so I can get back onto Exante and lose another half stone or so!
S xx

Ok so I've gained about 3lb over the festivities. I can't say holiday as I worked over all of it but I did snack at all the goodies at work and drank a fair bit of alcohol on my days off! :eek:

So now I need to lose at least 7lb to get to my goal initial. Although I may go lower depending on how I feel when I get there.

I am going to try Exante Total from tomorrow and need to try to encourage my hubby as he has gained a wopping one stone since stopping lighter life at the end of November!

Good luck to everyone restarting :)

Susan x

Hi Susie, glad you are all better - hope you managed to enjoy some festive times in between working.

As you can probably tell I had a looong holiday only went back to work today!! It was my first decent holiday over Christmas for years - so i did rather over-do it, but am happy to be back on the straight & narrow from today.

Not long now and you will be at target - does that mean you will leave us all?

I hope that I will stay here as I think this will be a lifelong task for me. I really need to keep on track constantly or I will be back where I started. I will try to put some photies on in a mo.

This week it looks like I've lost 3lb so far but I have a meal and cocktail night out tomorrow so may be a little blip :p

S x

one photo from summer 10 and a new one from dec 10 - 3.5 stones lost :D

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 73
  • minimins compressed.jpg
    minimins compressed.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 70
thats an amazing difference,wow you must feel like a new person,im just starting out,its really good to see such a success.xwell done.

Back