I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

38754-albums2890-picture17225.jpg

38754-albums2890-picture17231.jpg

Thank you girls :) I feel fantastic, it's well worth the effort :D

wow wow wow susie you look great

Looking fab, Lady!!

xxx

Thank you so much everyone, there are a couple more in my photo album. I wish I'd done a proper before, during and after. I mainly avoided photos before and deleted any I looked fat in so there aren't very many!!

what fantastic pictures - well done! It really helps to see these to keep us all encouraged thanks for putting them on - I'm not brave enough yet, but maybe sometime soon?

Lost 2lb this week, was a bit disappointed as yesterday I had lost three and was at 10 13 and a half and today I am 11 stone 1 lb. I don't seem to be able to break the 11 stone barrier!

Mind you I did go out last night for cocktails and 3 course dinner evening......... twas good fun, we learnt how to make several cocktails and drank them and had a meal :) Back on Exante today :D

Thats still okSusie, especially after having a meal out the night before. I bet you will lose more again this week.

Well so far this week I've been 100%, but today I felt so so hungry that I've had chicken kiev and veg for dinner. :eek:

I was 10 12 this morning so am only 2lb off goal so am not beating myself up for it although I had hoped to be 100% until the weekend when I will let myself go for my birthday! LOL!

TOTM is due any day now too so hopefully a good loss next week if it's not to be this week ;)

Keep at it Susie, so close now. Once you reach target please try to pop onto the site now & then so we can see how you are getting on - it will be great to see how you are doing. I guess you have to go back to 3 meals a day gradually over a few weeks?
I am really struggling with TS at the moment as well, I'm sure its after the 2/3 week slip back into pigging out I had over Christmas. I really want something to eat, but have managed to get through tonight with a soup & ginger tea. - I'm not sure how I am going to get through another weekend though. One day at a time I guess.

It's really tough isn't it :(

I have felt so depressed today, grumpy and weak. People keep telling me to stop slimming but they don't see me without my clothes on! Plus I have to go to a spa day in march with lots of v skinny young girls so can't afford to put any on! I must get back to the gym and tone up A LOT!

Yesterday was 100% but today I had ham and cheese for tea because thats what my hubby was having instead of our soups. I was so hungry today while working that I was hunting round in the car (including under the seats) :eek: to see if there was any food lurking!! God how embarrassing! LOL!

Still almost there, then I will exercise for a month while eating sensibly and then go back on it if I'm still not happy with my shape. :sigh:

I think I will carry on having a shake for breakfast for a long long time as I like them and I hate eating in the morning. I don't know what I will eat for lunch as its been so long since I ate lunch :confused:

Good luck oweup my thoughts are with you x

I've been a bad girl tonight and had half a bottle of red wine and half a pasta ready meal and onion bread shared with my hubbie :eek:

Oh well it is the start of my birthday weekend :D This morning I had lost 4lb so I'm recording that then will weigh in next Friday as its a day off for me :D

I'm now only 1lb from target!!!!! Woooooo Hooooooo

Hi! I'm a newbie on here, got my packs today ready to start on Monday! Susie-WOW! What a transformation, you look great! I'm looking forward to starting & apprehensive too, really trying to tell myself I CAN do this! I am gonna try the Total diet, is it always 3 shakes/soups/bars a day or sometimes 4?

Keep going everyone, look forward to joining you. Susie looks like I will be starting when u r finishing! U r very inspiring though! Did u always do the total diet the whole time through your slimming or eat occasionally too?

Luc x

Hi Susie, hope you enjoyed the wine & pasta treat - well done again on edging closer to the magic number.

I know what you mean about thinking about reviewing your target weight - I set mine at 11 st and am 5ft 7 (same as you?) but when I look at the charts etc it looks like close to 10st is my "ideal" weight.

I think as the lbs come off the toning/exercise aspect will become more important to shape up what is left underneath! I hope you get on ok with the exercising cos I will be interested to see how it goes.

I am planning a spa day once I get to target - thought it would be better than my usual form of celebration which involves eating & drinking lots ! - I am hoping it is in the springtime and want to treat my 2 sisters and my daughter so we can have a real girly day out - looking at the Royal Bath Spa one which has a roof-top pool!

Dear Susie-Slimmer,

When you blend the shakes in the blender put a bit of boiling water in the bottom of the blender to heat up the blender then tip it out and then add the shake powder and blend for two minutes. It comes out all frothy and the heat of the blender will melt the stubborn powder that stick to the sides! Works for me! Tasha x

Happy birthday, Hun - have a good un

xxx

Back