I'm Back For The Last Time

Thanks hun, good to be back.

24lb in 3 weeks is fantastic, hope I can reach near that.

You will. Your willpower and determination are amazing honey - stick with it, and you'll get the results you deserve Pea xx

Ah Mel,
so sorry to hear about your auntie.

Best of luck for tomorrow, not that you'll need it, you'll do great :D

Thanks ladies. It was a shock, she had altziemers (sp?), she'd got an infection that went into her bloodstream and started to affect her organs. I haven't told anyone, but i really regret not seeing her in hospital; I never thought she wouldn't make it, I'd gone to the hospital with Mum and Dad but didn't want to see her the way she was - with tubes and all that, they said she was getting better, but she died that night. I should remember the times before she got ill and the family party a couple of months ago when she gave me a big hug and told me that she loved me, but it's hard.

I have just eaten my last piece of choclate and I will be starting 790 tomorrow morning, already have some fizzy water for tomorrow, then will get enough for 2 weeks, I won't have to step in a supermarket for a while.

I am having an early night, so I am bright and breezy to cope with my nightmare supervisor :sigh: I'm going to put in an unofficial complaint tomorrow, also my new boss has hinted to me becoming a supervisor myself - well has asked if I can see myself leading a team, hopefully I wont be on current team for much longer - :p

I will be doing my best to check in every day.

Hi Melanie

Sorry to hear your sad news, sounds like you've had a tough time.

Good luck for tomorrows fresh start - and for that future promotion!

Nat.
x

Well done for having the motivation to try again - you have lost so much already so you know you can do it.

yep, will catch you tomorrow pea !!!

Evening All
I've nerly made it through day 1, had all 3 packs 3.5 itres of water and about to have my protein and veg. If need be an early night so I don't eat anything else.

Pea - how are you doing??

Hi Linda
Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would, maybe carb withdrawal hasn't kicked in yet.

I will sort out order tonight and e-mail you later.

Pea - How are you doing??

:) :D :p :cool:

Day 3

Worst day so far, I am starving hungry, was completely spaced out this afternoon, but still going strong.

I have been so tired, yesterday and today iwas late for work, I just couldn't get moving. Early night tonight as I have a couple of visitors at work tomorrow, plus supervisor is off, so might actually be a nice day !!!

Right off to check my chicken.

I can't believe it, I was feeling hungry and a bit down, decided maybe a ketone test will cheers me up, day 3 and I am in ketosis :eek: so the hunger must be in my head :D

:p :cool: :D

Cheers Pea.

I've had a mad old day, not as in awful as in I've been completely mental, cheeky to anyone and everyone - including a customer.

Might even get up at a decent time for work in the morning.

Is this what ketosis feels like?? Been so long think I've forgotten it's high.

Anyhow, off to cook my chicken.

Check in later

Mel :D

Lol, a work colleague described me as the 'mental one' to a new worker today - not sure where that came from since I am such a sober personality! :p You're doing good Pea! :cool:

Good Evening
Today has been a bit of a rollercoaster, started off feeling happy, but by the time I got into work felt like rubbish, didn't feel much better until about 1, then up and down all afternoon. I'm sure it will pass, I just need to ride it out.

The new girl at work asked me if it was worth feeling like crap, I said yep, because I will loose 1st a month minimum, meaning by end of June I should be about a size 14. I think it shut her up - he he he

Pea - you are the 'mental one' but we wouldn't change you for the world.

Back