I'm Back For The Last Time

Hey Pea

Life not been fab my end, so looks like we're mirroring each other again!! We can do this babes - you know we can. In it together - ok?:cool:

Hi Pea
It's good to hear from you................. We can do this and we WILL do it.
We deserve to be little peas.

Today has gone ok, bit peeved with one of my team, but took a deep breath and got on with my own work and ignored it. No one told me being a supervisor involved so much cr&p, keeping everyone happy and busy, even if it means working til 9 getting your own work done. 7 days until I am replaced on my old job, 10 days of training - yippeee !!!! I could of lost over a stone by then :eek: - hmmmm :D

To all that read my thread, coming onto Minimins is the best pick up cure going, I can feel the start of a smile

hehehe !!!

:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:
Started last Monday, got so stressed at work blew it Thursday through to Sunday, something in my head clicked back, weighed myself had lost 5lb. Decided I could do it so started again Monday, did really well Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday yesterday I nearly lost the plot, work was a complete nightmare; still doing my old job, teaching someone else how to do it, doing my new job with a member of staff off sick for the second time that week, they hadn't done their job properly, so I was in from 7.50am until 11.45pm at one point I sat there, think it was about 9.30 and cried, I still had so much to do on her desk things had been missed I was so tired and knew if it all went wring I would be in front of not only my managers, but my customers managers too. I even bought some kalms yesterday only difference I could feel was the tight feeling in my stomach had gone, but still felt stressed.
Finally got to sleep about 2 this morning was going to phone in sick, but I felt bad doing that so slept in until just before 9 got in for 10, friend asked if I was ok and I just burst into tears again, told her I didn't think I was up to my new job and I just didn't want to be there anymore, I can feel myself turning into someone I don't want to be, getting stressed and angry. My boss has been off for nearly 2 weeks I spoke to him this afternoon and felt a lot better told him everything and he is going to try and sort it Monday, so hopefully I can stop working so many hours and be able to do my job.

Enough from me, I will be starting again in the morning, will be spending all day with Mum & Dad, they wont let me eat anything, Sunday I will be sorting my clothes and see what actually still fits me then put the rest in those bags you suck the air out of, putting them into size, should keep me out of the kitchen for a while.
:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:

Oh babes:hug99: Get the job thing sorted, and the SS thing will come afterwards - stop putting so much pressure on yourself babes xx

Thanks Pea

I'm feeling a lot better today, so far I've had 2 foodpacks and a litre of water. I've been to town treated myself to 3 tops and some new make-up.

Still not sure how I will be on Monday, but if I can get 2 days of SSing out of the way all the better.

Just got to remember to take each situation as it comes and not worry about the next one until it happens.

Hey Pea,
Feeling loads better today, got through yesterday ok.
Feeling a little weak willed at the moment, hence sitting here with a bottle of water, staying out of the kitchen.

I'm trying not to think about tomorrow, but know I am going to have to give a bollocking and a frank chat with one of the girls, I don't want to do it, but I have no choice, I cannot end up like I did Thursday again.

Right online shopping here I come.

I'm sitting wanting to eat everything in sight, might have to give in and sleep it off, ARGH!!! I hate this part, had to lie down earlier because of stomach cramps, stomach shrinking and carb withdrawal, oh what joy.

It will soon be over I know, just hate being hungry and knowing that simply something to eat will cure it, but wont help me lose weight.

Can't wait for ketosis

Hi Pea
How are you doing???
I'm feeling a lot better today, I will be checking for the "Keto fairy" in the morning - LMAO

Right, here I am again another new start.

I will do my best to get into CD, I am taking one day at a time and see what happens.

Just had a week off work, not 100% back to my old self, but getting there, my boss has realised I am doing far too much and has put a stop to it, I am not allowed to work later than about 6-6.30 which is good. I've got to try and stop doing the day to day work and get on with being a supervisor.

i now have to get my mind into the right place, so now I'm finishing work earlier I will be on here rambling like a total idiot.

Mel

:blahblah::blahblah:

Back