I'm Back For The Last Time

Good Evening,
I can't believe I am on day 6, I did have a slight hicup yesterday, felt my sugar levels were really low so I ate some Ice Gems (only thing naughty in the house), they weren't that nice, but did make all the difference, still in ketosis this morning.

I'm feeling really good, bought a gorgeous dress, chocolate brown, patterned within itself, a bit big at a size 22 - 20 would be better for now, march (when I need it for) probably a size 18, but mum will alter for me.

Cheers Pea :D

Hi All
I know, I always say I'll be posting regularly, but with work it's a nightmare and I don't get much time.

Well I have decided I don't want to be fat and 30, so got just over a year to get slim. It is more than possible and I will do it.

Resolutions
1) Be a size 14 by June (Uncle coming over from Australia, haven't seen him since I was 16 and a size 24)
2) Find a man, one that likes me for me - yeah I know asking too much !! LMAO
3) Move out of home
4) Learn to rollerblade / iceskate

So How is everyone?? D_Q you look fab on your photo!!

Mel

Good luck Melanie. I'm sure you can do it especially with all the support on this forum.

Thanks djrookie

I went swimming today, OMG how unfit am I, splashing around with my friends girls, decided to do a couple of lengths, my arms still ache 3 hours later. Probably should of left the extreme exercise (LMAO) for a bit, feel completely shattered, felt sick and dizzy for a bit. I did have a bit of choc felt better, really needed a sweet coffee, but she wanted to get going home.

It is true about swimming using all your muscles, because all mine ache like hell - he he he enjoyed myself though after getting oover hor awful I look in a swimming costume.

That was my day, having an early night so after tea and Wild at Heart off to bed I go.

Hope you are all having a nice relaxing sunday, catch up tomorrow
:D :p

The swimming will have done you good. You do not need the chocolate, take a bar with you for afterwards. Swimming can make you hungry.

You could have had a bite out of your CD choc bar that would have been better.

Keep going these are tiny tiny blips you are doing really well.

Linda:)

I know the chocolate wasn't the best thing, but I'd eaten my bar and had nothing on me, wasn't even a whole freddo, I would normally of had a whole bar of dairy milk, so getting there, slowly.

Today has been good, work the usual, supervisor is a nightmare, but trying to ignore her.

It is getting easier to resist food, but I still have to stop myself from automatically putting something in my mouth and walking around the supermarket without buying anything to eat.

Right I'm off to eat my dinner of turkey and sprouts

Catch up later

Mel

Hi
Just to let you know I am still plodding along, just works a bit mad and I haven't had a chance to pop on.

Will catch up soon

Mel :D

Hi to all

Sorry I haven't been about, I had a few nights out and all went to pot, didn't put any weight on, but didn't lose any, so still about 18st.

Good news, I got a promotion at work, so no more putting up with the supervisor from hell !!!! It will be a lot of work and pressure from creating a new team, but more of a challenge than anything - really nervous and excited at the same time.

Pea - How are you doing??

Congratulations on your promotion :wow: Maintaining is good, and now the job thing is sorted out you can re-focus! :cool:

I'm doing good thanks and really good to see you here again ;)

Hi All

This really is last time I am going to do a VLCD, been off the diet I suppose since Feb, been mucking about with it and had the last 6 weeks completely off.

To be honest I am scared of stepping on the scales I've eaten like a pig for most of that time :cry: but enough is enough, I am only youngish once and I'm going to do it. All my clothes are too small, getting depressed about it all. Finding little things more difficult, getting out of breath just walking down the road, stairs - OMG don't even go there.

It started that my friend was getting married several nights out and was an excuse to eat, which turned into binging. I probably eat 5-6 chocolate bars a day the rest is even worse.

So tomorrow is day 1, will nick some packs off my mum as I haven't managed to e-mail CDC to order.

Job is not going too well, still having to do my old one, so long hours, lack of sleep and energy. Someone starts next week to take my old job over - woo hoo !!!!

To say I am disgusted with myself is an understatement, but I know I can do it.

Pea - How are you???

Hi and good luck with your restart, you sound ready and motivated now, so have a good first week, stay strong and look forward to reading your update soon.

Good Morning

Thanks LEJ.

Ok, stepped on the scales for the first time since end of feb, I feel like crying, I am now exactly 20st :eek: . I can't believe I've put on 2 stone in 2 months, how could I do that to myself?? :cry:

Right I have to do this, no more p!$$!^g about.

Make-up on and off to work :sigh:

Hiya Mel,
just popping by to send you postitive vibes for today... I know how easy it is to put on, I'm exactly the same. don't dwell on it tho hun, whats done is done. Here's to a successful day one for us both and everyone else getting back on today :D

Good Morning

Thanks LEJ.

Ok, stepped on the scales for the first time since end of feb, I feel like crying, I am now exactly 20st :eek: . I can't believe I've put on 2 stone in 2 months, how could I do that to myself?? :cry:

Right I have to do this, no more p!$$!^g about.

Make-up on and off to work :sigh:

Hi Mel, dry your tears:grouphugg: the sun is shining the summer is coming, and that weight will soon be gone forever this time. Take care

Thanks Ladies, I'm feeling a lot better tonight. I know I can do it, it's just putting my reasons for doing this before I put anything into my mouth.

Day 1 over, yippee!!!

Back