Im back from bank holiday break...

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey all.
Hope everyone had a great bank holiday weekend .. I know Im late but have been away for a few days..

As everyone told me the food at Euro disney is awful.. I took my shakes and bars with and managed to have some chicken each night.. which I was really chuffed about.. even though it didnt taste great it was nice to be able to eat with my family..

Had a fab time and weigh in today.......

xxx

Good to have you back Curly. So glad you had a fab time, well done for sticking to it, you've done a brilliant job. Good luck with weigh in, although you won't need it :)

wow you are doing great !
Also going away and staying on track too ! The new body is almost here for you . wow

Great to have you back have missed you loads!!!!!

Big well done for staying strong adn so glad food was awful as at least you werent having to deal with temptation!

cant wait for your WI result later
Love
Jess
xxx

Welcome back Curly, glad you had a good time and that you managed to stick with the diet, it gives you a feeling of control over food and not the other way round when you manage to keep on track which is what we all need... good luck with your WI today, sure it will be another good one..

glad you're back! excellent news. glad you had a good time, and good luck with the weigh in!

Nice to have you back! Been quieter on here without you! Hope you had a lovely time, and well done for resisting the rubbish food!
Good luck for the weigh in xx

Hey you welcome back! I was wondering where you were! It feels crap to have to slurp shakes while others eat -mostly feeling bad for them having to wonder how hard it is for us LOL- but it's sure worth it when you see you've been on track and managed to lose meanwhile.

Whoa 28 BMI woman! You're so skinny now!

Back