I'm back (from tomorrow)

Terri22

Hi lovely ladies after a month of messing around and coming off it totally I'm back in the game tomorrow, last week was my birthday and I've over indulged soo much I am actually looking forward to not eating again lol, anyway good luck everyone for this week coming up xxx

Awesome sounds like your in the right frame of mind! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to you as well - I just need to get over first couple of days and i'll be back into it - glad that the evenings are lighter as I will be going for lots of walks whilst everyone is having dinner

I have restarted today (only lasted a few days last week but thankfully I have sts) this time I am doing it on my own as my OH is a big cheater and tempts me all the time lol good luck with it, once ketosis kicks in it will get easier :) Xx

Well so far today I've been ok - bit headachy but not anything terrible god knows how long it will take me to get into ketosis tho as the amount of carbs I've had over the last couple of days.

Hope everyone is having a good / sucessful day xxxx

Welcome back! Im also re-introducing the shakes again, but a less extreme form for me cos i just cant stick to it....so im having 2 shakes a day, along with a low carb meal at night and some fruit throughout the day. Good luck hun x

Back