I'm back *hangs head in shame*

Party Girl No.1

Hi All,

I'm very ashamed to say, I'm back! :cry:

All my good work last year has been ruined by my obsession with Cadburys Giant Chocolate Buttons! lol

It seems i'm not the only one restarting, so good luck to you all.

I'm going to restart on the 10th January, after my birthday and plan to sole source for at least 12 weeks.

Goal is 133lbs. I will post my start weight on the 10th, after drying my tears.

Anyway, was just a quick post to declare my intentions. Fingers crossed it'll make me stick to the programme.

Party Girl No. 1

I feel exactly the same Party Girl, i am so embarrassed that i've let myself gain over a stone.

But i'm 5 days in (SS), i intend to ss for 6 weeks and then re-assess, depending on weight lost.

Good Luck!! x

Thanks Guys,

Makes it easier to know that we all go through it. Good luck to you all too.

Keep me updated with how you get on.

I'm detemined to make it to goal and stay there this time!!!

take care

Party Girl x

Good luck, i'm starting on Monday, cant wait x

Have you guys put a lot back on, because I am at square one and even more, and I think I am even more messed up in the head about food now. :( but i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to start tommorrowwwwwwwwww!

good luck people

from my goal, i gained 1 1/2 stone, since june when i went on an all inclusive holiday.

But from my lightest, it's more like 2 stone..... Gutted!

However, i started back on Jan 1st, and i'm 8lbs down.... and determined to get the rest off asap x

Hi Trim T

I'm the same. Those All-Inclusive holidays are killer!! I'm back today and have made it through day one, so fingers crossed I can make it through day 2, 3 and so on.

Hopefully, I'll keep it up and be back to goal shortly. If i take it slow and steady I should be back at goal by the end of April.

Good luck everyone.

x

Week1 Weigh In

Well Week one is complete.

Had an unofficial weigh in on Monday ( Not seeing my CDC til Thursday) and I've lost 9lbs in the first week. Very Happy :D

I know the first week is always the best so I am expecting to plateau this week but at least I'm moving in the right direction.

Good luck to all you girlies. We can do this !

Thats a fantastic loss you must be over the moon.

Day 2 today for me after putting on 19lb after a month off

I hope you are still feeling strong

Take Care

H xXx

How's it going ladies?

I'm on a re-start and feel more determined than ever now :)

Back