Im back & I mean business!!

Hi Nicky,

Well done on the extra 2lbs:D You are flying along.

When is your cdc wi? Do you think it will show the same loss? I hope so as that is fantastic.

Take care and enjoy your Sunday:p

CD7

Hi Lenny :D

My WI is on monday morning so hopefully should show the same.

Thanks for the support babe x

Last edited:
Hiya Debbie its good to hear from you :D I hope you are keeping well?

I kinda feel like im being unfaithful to you now :( - I wish you didn't live so far away :sigh:

Hope to catch up with you soon tho hun x

Hiya Debbie its good to hear from you :D I hope you are keeping well?

I kinda feel like im being unfaithful to you now :( - I wish you didn't live so far away :sigh:

Hope to catch up with you soon tho hun x

As if! (The unfaithful bit!) You know where to find me if you're in town with time for a chat - though its even more manic now! (And you know I'll keep tabs on you :eek::D)

You have to do this diet the best way to suit you and I'm pleased you're going to finish your journey. You did so well before the wedding, I know that you can keep going.

Hope that Sean is well and you are both enjoying life :D

Week 2 - Day 1

Hi guys

Its day 8 for me and I've lost 10lbs in my 1st week!

Im a bit disappointed with myself tho :( - don't know why I did it.... but I had a can of cider on saturday night! :eek:

I know, I know, no alcohol allowed :blahblah: & I feel stupid now for giving in coz I felt hungry last night :cry: so it must have knocked me out of Ketosis :doh:

Soooo I had to have some lettuce & cottage cheese to curb my hunger. Hopefully this should still be ok as it was less than the 200 cals we are allowed on SS+ & im planning to glug as much water down as humanly possible to make up for my 'blip' & get back to 100% no excuses!

x

Hmmm I wonder why we can't PM each other? Im dying to know who you are but its probably best not to go into too many details on a public forum.

Good luck to you too hun x

Oooo I think the penny has dropped!

I know who you are now then :D OMG! was it 16 flippin years ago?!! :eek: how old does that make you feel??

How are you keeping? x

Hi
i'm on my 6th day of the cambridge diet -weighin tomorrow -wish me luck !-this is my fist time on the forums ,so hello !
.x

:( Im hungry again!! :sigh:

Im such a silly cow :mad: can't believe im feeling like this over 1 flippin can of cider!

NOT WORTH IT!!! so please don't do it people x

CD9 - Not good!

Well.... what can I say?

Weighed myself this morning & appear to have put 3lbs on!! :mad: I know you shouldn't weigh yourself this often for this exact reason but still :mad:

Im really struggling & had some more lettuce/cucumber/cottage cheese for my tea last night (OK I admit... the portion was larger than allowed but I was hungry! & it was only flippin salad :confused:)

So im wondering? is this me back to square one now? will I have to go through the initial 3/4 days of being constantly hungry before I start to feel in control again? :confused:

Anyone have any ideas???? :help2: :sign0009: x

Put up a link to this thread on the other thread and you may get more response.

What CD plan are you following?
How much water are you drinking?

I know when I have cottege cheese and the bars I'm out of ketosis, so I tend to stick to chicken and fish.
Don't see the gain as a going back to square one, it more likely water retension.

youve done it once so you can DEF do it again!!
not meaning to dwell on the past, but why'd'you think you put it all back on?
i'm really worried thats gonna happen to me when i start eating "normally" again?
good luck, and i bet you looked stunning for your wedding! xx

Back