I'm back! It's all or nothing!!

Souffle-la

Hey everyone!

I was a regular in this group a few months ago, I was on Cambridge Diet/Slim and Save and lost just under 3 stone in 3 months.

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon completely and just couldn't get in the right mind frame to start again properly.. until now! I've been off plan for almost 3 months and put on at least half a stone, and I was really dissapointed in myself because I lost my drive and determination completely!

I'm ready to start again and go for it full pelt now, I know this diet works because I've done it before - just need to stick with it!

So here I am, I intend to start as I mean to go on and be as determined as I was in the summer!

If any one wants to buddy up let me know because it would be great to have some support!

Sophie x

Hey I did cb but fell off the wagon so looking at starting s an s next wk as there a food option an everyone says the shakes are better than cd xx

Good for you, having been on the losing weight wagon for more than half of my life, I know it's not as easy as it sometimes looks! I'm hoping this time will be my last time, and I'll be able to re-educate my head about food. I'm personally quite nervous about coming off at Christmas never to be seen again on here, it needs to not happen but I guess it can happen.

Well done for coming back :)

Hi Sophie

Welcome back and good luck in your new journey -

Elaine x

Welcome back, I too fell off the S&S wagon and jumped back on as of 8th November and so far I am about 16.5 lbs down which is good as its about what I had put back on again when I was silly and gave up last time.
Good luck and just remember how well you did before and how you will do even better this time round :)

Hey souffle-la main thing is u didnt stay away 4 to long ur back and well up for the challenge!! The mind is weird sometimes I go off course an can't get motivated at all like I had blinkers on for a few months and now realized a stone heavier got to get a grip....wud b happy to buddy up or join in if others have responded to ur message my intention is to start today !!crumbs bit nervous need to kick start this sooner rather than later new day here goes.

Hey souffle-la main thing is u didnt stay away 4 to long ur back and well up for the challenge!! The mind is weird sometimes I go off course an can't get motivated at all like I had blinkers on for a few months and now realized a stone heavier got to get a grip....wud b happy to buddy up or join in if others have responded to ur message my intention is to start today !!crumbs bit nervous need to kick start this sooner rather than later new day here goes.

Hey I'm happy to buddy up!! Yeah I weight myself last week and saw that I had put a stone on and that was the straw that broke the camels back!! I know I can do this, even if it means I don't have a Christmas dinner haha!!

Hi girls

I'm in the same boat too really disappointed in myself been here so many times but now even my good old faithful black trousers are tight!!
Starting in morning

Good luck :)

Good luck!! My boyfriend has just walked in with a curry and a bar of oreo chocolate!! I refuse to give in! I swear he has done this to test me!!

Back