Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im back on it

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LikeASweetShop, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. LikeASweetShop

LikeASweetShop Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    After a few weeks of half heartedly doing the plan i'm back on it now!! In those weeks, I lost 0.5lb, STS, STS, STS +2lb

I know that's not a lot but I was doing so well and had lost every week since Jan. Anyway-eaten lots of naughty food and I'm now back on it-it's my birthday in less than a month and a night out with work for end of term (I'm a teacher) and a night out with friends too to plan for and a wedding (not mine-that was last year) in 10 weeks-I have lots to keep me motivated! Went for a jog yesterday and started a jogging plan on mi-coach so I'm all set up!!

:) thought by writing this here I couldn't go back on my motivation x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LikeASweetShop

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Been for another jog ;-)

Back fully on WW... 20th

4. Kellie mum of 4

Kellie mum of 4 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done fir getting back to it I am sure you will achieve your goal and well done on the jogging I so wish I liked running but I hate it as I know that it is a great wY to lose weight I even walk on the treadmill at the gym

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. LikeASweetShop

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I hate jogging too and walk on the treadmill too but as you say it's very effective for losing weight and doesn't take long. I'm doing a mix of walk/jog for 15mins a day x 3 days a week and I've cut out bread this week too!!

Fingers crossed for a good result on Monday!! xx

Back fully on WW... 20th

6. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    I think I might cut out the bread too. It's just so tasty but yet so very very bad, though I haven't been as bad as I was. I think i got my bread binges from my mam, she used to do it all the time, it was her weakness, she used get a poppy vienna and eat the whole thing smothered in real butter. I actually had a dream about it last night and I was giving out to her about it. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.