Total Solution I'm back..............with a few words of warning

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi all I am back and I have a few words of warning for everyone...........have a plan for when you get to goal. I thought I did and I was pretty cocky about giving myself a 7lb safety zone for weight gain at which point I would go back on exante and get it off but I failed miserably as I just could NOT get back on the plan and here I am having put weight on and although not quite back where I was.......I have failed AGAIN!!!!:cry: I am on day 2 now which is the longest I have managed since losing all my weight before and I am feeling pretty positive but I need some help. If anyone out there has any advise on what to do on reaching goal it would be very much appreciated.:confused:

Hiya bernice, you are not alone!! I done the same as yourself except I didn't get to goal, I lost 3st on LT and came off to get my last stone by watching my eating etc.... The closer I got to goal the more complacent I got! I kept trying to go back on to vlcd ( exante)But now I'm very determined I want to lose the last of my weight and I'm motivated now just finishing day 2 long may it last!!!!

Hi Lou maybe we can encourage one another as we are both on day 2. I don't know what I weigh......... I avoid the scales as I am a scalesaholic but I know that I can't get into my clothes anymore so I have to get this weight back off.

I'm def up for a motivation buddy we need all the encouragement we can get!! I have 24.8 lbs to lose at most, I want to be at the lower end of my weight scale when I finish on exante as vlcd is the only way I seem to be able to shift the lbs! I'm hoping to start back the gym after my 1st week but I'll see how I feel!!

..............brilliant we can help one another. I love zumba and I have just started back with the intentions of doing it 3 times a week. Good luck with the gym but I guess we both have the dreaded carb withdrawl symptoms to kick in yet. I just hope it is not as bad as last time. I was useless for 2 days Lol!!!!

Good luck Bernice you've done it once you can do it again x

i know how you feel hun, i dont LL and cd and the first time i did it i was on it 12 weeks without a break now i just can stick to it :-(

vicklee said:
i know how you feel hun, i dont LL and cd and the first time i did it i was on it 12 weeks without a break now i just can stick to it :-(

It is really hard once you've slipped to get the motivation back, you need to be so much more focused but it can be done :)

Thanks Ladies for your support. I found exante really suited me when I did it before but I really didn't forsee it being so hard to get back on the wagon when I needed to. I couldn't understand after doing the program successfully for such a long time why I just couldn't get more than a few days under my belt without cheating. It scares me a bit because I don't want the same thing to happen this time. I seem to have found my motivation again but what happens when I get back to goal????? :sigh:

still going strong....

Hi Bernice,

Well ur still going great now so try not think about what if u fall off!!! we're still here yay!!! normally when I've given up its on day 2 or 3 today's 4 so im much more content an motivated long may it last!!!

My hunger is pretty much gone but i do have my cravings..... I need to up my water aswel been averaging at 2l (my bad!) need to get up to 3l!!

How have u been feeling?

Hi Bernice and welcome back :)
I've not made it to goal yet, but did come off plan later last year. I too have found it really hard getting the motivation to get back to the packs (I think it's harder subsequent times) I'm also scared at how quickly I started putting weight back on.
I think when I get to goal / decide to come off packs I'm going to do it much more slowly by dropping one pack at a time. I also think the key is metabolism and building up strength, so that your body is burning more again. I thinks like zumba are really helpful to that. I know last summer I was doing better when I was cycling loads, but haven't really done much exercise for the last couple of months and I'm sure that makes a big difference.
I guess using the maintainers area here and finding support for that phase too will help. I know I was a bit blase and thought I would be OK, and that's probably the biggest danger!

Anyway, welcome back and good luck getting through these first few days and back into ketosis, really hope all goes well and that you get through the weekend xxx

Thanks Lou & Rachel. It helps just to talk about our apprehensions. Rachel I admire what you have achieved so much and I found it really interesting that you had the same problems as me getting back on to the plan. I kept telling myself to not be so stupid and just get on with it but could I??????? No is the answer and I felt so useless. Nevermind it's all good now and I hope that we all manage to finally slay this dragon of ours !!!!!! xxxxx

Back