I'm back !!! with a gain :-(

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok so after being ill for over 2 weeks now ive put on 16lb. Ive been on alot of meds aswell as just eating what ever my body wanted lol... which you can imagin. But anyways, ive drawn a line in the sand after a gain of 16lb booooooo. Gutted with the amount ive put back on. BUT yest was my 1st day back on, im struggling but i know itll all be worth it. Got my new targets and know how much i need to lose each week to reach my target, ive also allowed my self to stay the same some weeks e.g 9th march im away for three days, just me and my bloke to see a band so... i know that week i wont lose. Anyways im totally in the zone now and really want this other 4 stone off by August x

Good luck I'm sure you will reach your new targets!!! Just forget the gain you'll soon have it off now you are in the zone!!!!

yep fingers crossed hun!!! im deffo gunna try lol

I'm sure you can do it x

Hey great coming back! I'm kind of in the same boat as you! I was off it and put on 16lbs and ate everything in sight! For reasons unknown! But it's out of my system now and I'm on my 4th day 100% so good luck on ur journey here we go!! :)

yey glad ya back in the zone hunny. you can do this, as you know. we're all here for you. good luck sweetness xxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks everyone, just had a sneeky weigh in, 3 days early and lost 11lb already, got another three days so fingers crossed i get another 3lb off by Monday and get the 14lb of the 16lb i put on. hopefully by the end of next week i have new fat loss... finally lol.

Back