I'm Back & With some more weight :(! and some questions!

minniex

skinny minnie
well i've been on slimming world lost around a stone and felt amazing on it.
Things went down hill and I stopped the diet..

I was in the 11 stones going down to the 10's i got down to 10,7 i think..
But now im back and im 12 stone 2! the heaviest i've ever been! I'm gutted and I really want to achieve my goal of hitting 9stone.

Some questions as slimming world is a bit fresh in the mind now!

I do Extra Easy

What is the semi skinned milk allowance?
How much water should I be drinking?
How many Syns am I allowed a day?
Could you explain the healthy extra's too me? I think its like cereal and milk, or toast and something else maybe?

Would really appreciate it! thank you!

We're not allowed to give lists of healthy extras on here :(

But I think I'm allowed to say the odd thing?

You're allowed 250ml SS milk. Water, well health proffesionals advise 2litres a day I think.
Syns are 5-15 but I think most people stick to 10.
For healthy extras I use weetabix, slimming world hifi bars, small 400g wholemeal bread (2 slices) but obviously there's other things like the all bran cereals, muesli, porridge, ryvitas etc...

Are you doing it alone? I find it much easier to stick to when I attend a group x

Thank you Rochelle, Really helped me out.
I've been to the classes before and I did just as well as doing it my self so i'd rather save some money and do it on my own.
I did it on my own last time and lost weight fine :)
Yeah I did no all the stuff but you just forget when its been a while lol x

Thank you Rochelle, Really helped me out.
I've been to the classes before and I did just as well as doing it my self so i'd rather save some money and do it on my own.
I did it on my own last time and lost weight fine :)
Yeah I did no all the stuff but you just forget when its been a while lol x
That's fair enough hun, groups arnt for everyone. Pleased to have helped x

I'm in the same position, got down to 10.10 last year and now 12 stone 5. I go to group, really want to get back down to 10.10, went up from 10.12 to 12.4 in a matter of months! :-(

well i've been on slimming world lost around a stone and felt amazing on it.
Things went down hill and I stopped the diet..

I was in the 11 stones going down to the 10's i got down to 10,7 i think..
But now im back and im 12 stone 2! the heaviest i've ever been! I'm gutted and I really want to achieve my goal of hitting 9stone.

Some questions as slimming world is a bit fresh in the mind now!

I do Extra Easy

What is the semi skinned milk allowance?
How much water should I be drinking?
How many Syns am I allowed a day?
Could you explain the healthy extra's too me? I think its like cereal and milk, or toast and something else maybe?

Would really appreciate it! thank you!

There's a thread on here somewhere which has info about hex's.

We're not allowed to give lists of healthy extras on here :(

But I think I'm allowed to say the odd thing?

Hey I didn't realise that;)

Thanks everyone!
& Think I might look on ebay for the books, I had them somewhere but think I might of stupidly thrown them out!

Yeah I think the lightest I got down to was 10,5 I was so happy just couldn't wait to get in to the 9's! and now im all the way out in the 12's
:( It's devestating, I started to realise new stretch marks and stuff then when i got on the scales it was like wow...

Ill also look for that thread on HEX's :)
Yeah I just dont have the money to put in to the groups and like i said im fine from home :)! x

Do you buy the magazines? New healthy extras are always in there.
And the healthy extra sub forum on here where people ask how much you're allowed of certain things might give u more things to have x
There's a thread on here somewhere which has info about hex's.

Hey I didn't realise that;)

We can't give a big long list as it breeches copyright. We can give examples or answer specific questions eg how much Ss Milk.

Exactly :)

no I did have some of the old magazines but again dont no where they are...
does anyone no how many syns soreen fruit loaf has like per slice no butter? & how much a tesco light choice orange and chocolate cereal bar is ? x

Back