I'm back!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cora xxx, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hi ppl, I'm back after being off CD for over a yr, am married now n have gained 4st since coming off the CD but today I am SSing on the CD so wish me luck lol but......after having my 1st sachet, I have had the poops 3times! Is anyone else suffering from the same?? xx:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back and good luck

Irene xx
  4. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Hi Cora
    Welcome back. I am doing LL as opposed to CD but they are pretty similar and whilst every other LL'er seems to be how shall I put it ?-'a bit bunged up' like you I have gone the other way. I think it is just our bodies getting used the the change in what we are putting in. Mine is beginning to improve, I am sure we'll both settle down in time. Make sure you are getting plenty (not too much!) water so you don't dehydrate and if it is continuous get yourself to the doctor.
  5. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    Thanks Peony,
    I've decided to come off it today and start again tomorrow with some immodiam lol! I have lost 1kg overnite but it just made me feel so ill. Will let you know how it goes friday, good luck with you're weight lose xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.