im back :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Im back again guys after a few bad weeks im ready to start again, no counting points syns or calories just healthy eating (well as healthy as I can) and not goin to beat myself up for havin a “bad day”, as this is for life :D also i will be doin this Monday to Friday and then havin little treats at the weekend.. nothing to over the top, also walking will be my exercise, as its free and as good as the gym etc.. so here goes..

Breakfast – special k with semi skimmed milk & an orange

Snack – muller vitality yoghurt drink

Lunch – 2 slices of wheaten bread with side salad & prawns mixed with reduced fat seafood dressing, pineapple & apple slices, packet of snack a jacks

Snack - 3 ww oat n wheat crackers (dry)

Dinner – rump steak with potato cut into chips & roasted in oven, salad, onions, mushrooms & pepper sauce :D

Last edited:
Good for you getting back on it! Simple healthy eating with no catches is great since it really isn't restrictive and if you have a 'blip' then so what? You just choose your next meal more carefully. End of! I'm loving it. This is only my second week really going for it. Good luck to you!

exactly thats what i think too! if any one feels im not doin sumthin rite please comment, i welcome all advice good and bad lol xxx

Good for you getting back on it! Simple healthy eating with no catches is great since it really isn't restrictive and if you have a 'blip' then so what? You just choose your next meal more carefully. End of! I'm loving it. This is only my second week really going for it. Good luck to you!
yeah exactly u need2 live! see all this i cant have this i cant have that, it drives me mad! lol xx

Back