Im back!

Cookie_monster

Mum to two!
I don't expect anyone to remember me from 2009/2010 so I will reintoduce myself. I'm Julz, I have a 3yr old son and a gorgeous daughter who is 6weeks old. I lost the 23lbs I gained in pregnancy in the first 8days post birth but still want to lose another stone or two. So as of tomorrow I'm back on SW! Yippee! Wish me luck!

Julianne xx

Cookie_monster said:
I don't expect anyone to remember me from 2009/2010 so I will reintoduce myself. I'm Julz, I have a 3yr old son and a gorgeous daughter who is 6weeks old. I lost the 23lbs I gained in pregnancy in the first 8days post birth but still want to lose another stone or two. So as of tomorrow I'm back on SW! Yippee! Wish me luck!

Julianne xx

Hi Julz, welcome back, and congrats on the birth of your daughter x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No way, i was literally JUST looking at the due date list in the pregnancy bit of minimins and thought 'oh look, cookie would have had her baby by now.. i wonder if shes still on here..' and came searching for you when i found this!!

Congratulations on your daughter, and another congrats on only gaining baby weight it would seem!!

Best of luck to you honey, xx

Hi guys! Thanks! Fern I was just looking to see how you and the bump are getting on! Lol. Glad there are still some people on here from ye olde times lol.

It's food shop day today so getting all my old sw recipe books out. Yay Xx

Hi guys! Thanks! Fern I was just looking to see how you and the bump are getting on! Lol. Glad there are still some people on here from ye olde times lol.

It's food shop day today so getting all my old sw recipe books out. Yay Xx

were doing well ta! little bit longer to go! what did you name your munchkin???

good luck with sw, i just managed my first day back on plan yesterday and im so proud of myself! LOL x

Back