I'm back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Hi

I'm back. Been away from the site for a few weeks after messing about a bit with the diet. Dunno what happened to my commitment but here I am again:). Anyway, had my hols in Magaluf and Turkey and got weighed for the first time tonight - I've lost 6lb:D. I though "great - that's it, all the hols are over and I can get down to business" again with the diet - but ...... my mates have persuaded me to go back to Turkey on 12th October. Full speed ahead to lose a stone in 3 weeks. Suppose it can be done coz I have restarted so next week I may have a big weight loss. I haven't been weighed for 3 weeks so that 6lb I've lost isn't really that big a deal, but at least I haven't put on. This diet really works for me and I have found that I don't put weight on quickly when I come off it for a week or two - it stays off. So, I'm back on the site and looking for motivation. 3 weeks tomorrow I'm off so gonna SS until then, then take it easy when I'm away. Fingers crossed x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i gained more than 6lb in my 3 weeks off lol. u lucky moo! good luck SSing again :)

4. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Welcome back Mia

You have more holidays than Judith Chalmers(showing my age there) you lucky thing!

Well done on getting back to it.

Jac

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.