I'm back

Yes we can

Hi Everyone

I'm back I did LT back in August lost 1 stone in 3 weeks then went on holidays and lost the run of myself over the last few months :mad::mad::mad: ended up putting all my weight back on plus 2lbs !! Over the last few months ive tried slimming world and weight watchers and as usual nothing worked :sigh:

So I'm starting back on LT tomorrow and excited about starting back. I'm hoping to stay on this until Feb as I am going to Oz. I was suppose to be going to Oz last week but put it back because of my weight, I really dont want to go travelling being this size.

I've done LT twice before but never got past the 3 week mark so I am praying this time I stick to it!! I would really appreciate anyones help with this aswell the support here is amazing and I will try my best to give my support to others !

Thanks for listening x

Welcome back and I hope your journey is a good one :) x x x You CAN do this :) x x x

Thanks Trueleame we all can do this :) Well done on your loss so far !! x

Thanks Deezer and I'm so glad to see you have stuck with it and done brilliantly!!!

Welcome back! Keep strong and remember your goals that will get you past the three week Mark :) xx

Week 3 was a sucker! ...lets face it all the weeks are tough but you learn to deal with the issues that cause the problems ;) x x x

Thanks guys wohoo day 1 is here and I've had my first shake :) so excited to be starting again :) so determined to stick it out this time dont even think ill come off it for Christmas!!! Do you guys reckon I could loss 3 stone in 3 months or is that target too high? x

Well heres hoping !! God i was so excited this morning now im like oh no lol x

Its only day 1 and I'm already freezing !! Ive been fighting with my mam all week because she has the house like a fernace Ill be glad of it now and it will be her telling me to turn the heat off :)

Well last night was absolute hell I was so sick I felt like I need to vomit (although dont no what would have come up) my head was banging but thank god woke up today and was ok first thing I done was take tablets not even giving myself a chance to get a head ache!!

Today my stomach just wont stop rumbelling im in a room with two work collegues and I'd say they are thinking god what is wrong with her lol Roll on day 4 tomorrow !!

You'll feel better soon!!! You really will....

Get that water down you!! Fizzy will help keep you feeling full!!! x

Thanks Dee but unfortunely I dont like sparkling water :( the last time I was on LT I tried one and it kept repeating on me and all I could taste was them revolting shakes lol 3 times a day is bad enough tasting them things dont want to taste them anymore lol x

Thanks Dee but unfortunely I dont like sparkling water :( the last time I was on LT I tried one and it kept repeating on me and all I could taste was them revolting shakes lol 3 times a day is bad enough tasting them things dont want to taste them anymore lol x
Crikey!! I'm out of ideas then lol.... tea??? Lol...

Tea is a good one haven't had one yet but will do when I start feeling like an ice block again :) x

Back