I'm back

Ok so im back in business had my two refeed meals on Monday due to fainting and started 100% yesterday. So far I have no side effects i.e. head aches or dizziness so I reckon im still in ketosis which is a god send although shouldn't speak too soon its only day 2! Cant remember when the head aches etc started the last time!! Felt so happy yesterday that im back on
this because I REALLY did not want to give it up and what makes it even better is that my family are still supporting me for going back on it. I thought my OH would go mad but he didnt he just said give it one more go but if I start fainting again I will have to come off it. (may not tell him if I faint again lol) Not expecting much at this Sat weigh in but I can defo
notice the results in my clothes and im finding bones I never knew I had :)

Hope all is well with everyone x

Good luck babe!
xx

Hey guys

Thought I'd update my diary so I lost another 3lbs on Sat pretty delighted about it tbh as only lost 3lbs the monday before so wasnt expecting much! Its crazy how you dont really feel much lighter but yet when you stand on the scales it says you've lost!! worst feeling in the world waiting for them scales to feed back a number :)

Well I have to admit I have been struggling the last few days dont no what it is maybe totm or because I had that refeed meal on monday! i have been tasting a few things which I shouldn't be e.g. tiny tiny little finger tips putting it in my mouth it wouldnt even have a swollow in it :( I know that the idea for this diet is to cleanse your pallet i just cant resist! its only really the wkend because my OH is around eating all sorts Im normally fine during the week I just hate the wkends it knocks you out of your routine!

In other good news I went out for my sisters birthday on friday about 20 of them went for an indian while i waited in the pub with my OH for them to finish then went over when they were all done and gave lifts back home felt good to resist but also very hard to miss out on it! I got up sat morning and tried on my dress for my work xmas party on the 16th and it now closes its just a bit too tight showed my mam she couldnt believe the difference in a week! Im just praying that it fits ok in time tbh its what is keeping me going on this!

I got a peanut flapjack from the chemist yesterday and had it last night with a cup of tea and it was actually nice by the end of it, it became a bit sickie but im going to go back today and change a couple of shakes for them :) its like having a treat :)

Hope all is well with you all x

Hey glad to hear you're sticking with it. Hun, I know what you mean about the weekends I'm the same when my oh used to be around eating all sorts of stuff it was difficult but now I really don't bother.... However I've told him in no uncertain terms... Bring a chinese into my house and he will be sampling single life again! :)

Just try your best hun and also well done for staying 100% on your night out that's a great achievement that you will be rewarded for!! Keep it up you can do it.... Party dress at the ready!!! Xxx

Great achievement staying 100% for your night out .. especially where a meal was concerned. The weekends are so hard i agree but you've managed plenty of them so can manage some more :) just remember that you don't need food to enjoy them and the reasons you are doing this.

Oh i bet your party dress will fit :) x

well done hun, sounds like you`ll be ok. i know what you mean about tasting etc though, its hard eh1 Well done on the night out! V good :) xxxx

Hey glad to hear you're sticking with it. Hun, I know what you mean about the weekends I'm the same when my oh used to be around eating all sorts of stuff it was difficult but now I really don't bother.... However I've told him in no uncertain terms... Bring a chinese into my house and he will be sampling single life again! :)

Just try your best hun and also well done for staying 100% on your night out that's a great achievement that you will be rewarded for!! Keep it up you can do it.... Party dress at the ready!!! Xxx

Lol I take it you have a weakness for chinese mine is pizza and all ive been watching the last few weeks is I'm a celeb and Xfactor and in Ireland they are sponsored by Dominos :( but im holding tight :) Party dress is keeping me focused Im stressing a bit it wont fit dont really have a back up plan lol started back on the tredmill today so hopefully that will help a little :)

Are you going on refeed on the 18th in time for xmas or going a bit later? Ive been battling with whether to do the full week before xmas or just do LT and take xmas day off!! There are a couple of people not bothering with refeed and if I do LT for the full week before xmas day I could loss 3lbs or so but if I dont do refeed does that mean I will put on more when I actually eat?? Oh decisions decisions lol x

Great achievement staying 100% for your night out .. especially where a meal was concerned. The weekends are so hard i agree but you've managed plenty of them so can manage some more :) just remember that you don't need food to enjoy them and the reasons you are doing this.

Oh i bet your party dress will fit :) x

Thanks Katie fingers crossed its ok in time for the party :) U are doing superb hun :) x

well done hun, sounds like you`ll be ok. i know what you mean about tasting etc though, its hard eh1 Well done on the night out! V good :) xxxx

Thanks a mill was pretty hard I nearly said to myself ah sure will I just go for the meal, all I say is thank god I have that dress as a target and of coarse you guys for support :) I am just finished week 4 today and I have to admit I don't think its getting easier lol Love the new pic :) x

Yes we can said:
Lol I take it you have a weakness for chinese mine is pizza and all ive been watching the last few weeks is I'm a celeb and Xfactor and in Ireland they are sponsored by Dominos :( but im holding tight :) Party dress is keeping me focused Im stressing a bit it wont fit dont really have a back up plan lol started back on the tredmill today so hopefully that will help a little :)

Are you going on refeed on the 18th in time for xmas or going a bit later? Ive been battling with whether to do the full week before xmas or just do LT and take xmas day off!! There are a couple of people not bothering with refeed and if I do LT for the full week before xmas day I could loss 3lbs or so but if I dont do refeed does that mean I will put on more when I actually eat?? Oh decisions decisions lol x

Yeah Hun Chinese and Japanese food are definitely my weakness!! Haha!

I'm going to refeed for the whole week then straight back on 100% as I will have lost about 5st in 3 months when I start refeed so going to have a nice but sensible Christmas week as I have a lot of family things to attend and haven't told anyone im doing LT. But yeah I have been contemplating just having those days off and going 100% the rest of the time but my pharmacist said so long as I don't go mad I'll be ok. Also my boyfriend has been so good with me and I do want to go out with him over christmas without him worrying about whether I'm happy etc or where he can take me xx

Yeah Hun Chinese and Japanese food are definitely my weakness!! Haha!

I'm going to refeed for the whole week then straight back on 100% as I will have lost about 5st in 3 months when I start refeed so going to have a nice but sensible Christmas week as I have a lot of family things to attend and haven't told anyone im doing LT. But yeah I have been contemplating just having those days off and going 100% the rest of the time but my pharmacist said so long as I don't go mad I'll be ok. Also my boyfriend has been so good with me and I do want to go out with him over christmas without him worrying about whether I'm happy etc or where he can take me xx

Enjoy it you defo deserve it :) x

Well done ladies you guys are doing soo well.

When my oh has a takeaway he always hides it from me and either eats it when I'm upstairs or goes to another room. But honesty at the meoment I'm not bothered as i can see great changes and its really spurring me on. I'm not ready to eat yet. Although I'm gonna have my xmas meal then straight back on the plan.

Best wishes

Hey all

I have to admit I am struggling the last few days well its probably been a week!! Don't no what is wrong with me I think it might be because im not seeing as much of a change in myself as I did at the start because the weight loss has slowed down! Ive giving up on my work party xmas dress I just know its not going to look ok on me in time so I will go out shopping for new dress tomorrow. Hopefully get something nice and preferably not too big :) Just so glad im going on refeed for xmas because to be honest I'm counting down the days! I keep thinking to myself though will I have a chicken salad for dinner one of the nights as I know this doesnt knock me out of ketosis??

I take my hat off to anyone who can do this long term I have only been on this 30 days and can't wait for a break! Ive started exercising on Monday so hopefully that will increase my losses. I'm doing 6.5km (1 hour) walk then 100 sit ups and 20 push ups. God my body is sore lol. You see Ive always loved exercising and play alot of sport and still never lost weight so I decided this time to give up my bootcamp which ive been doing for 6 months and just focus on the food aspect but hopefully me back exercising will help with toning and losses. x

When my oh has a takeaway he always hides it from me and either eats it when I'm upstairs or goes to another room. But honesty at the meoment I'm not bothered as i can see great changes and its really spurring me on. I'm not ready to eat yet. Although I'm gonna have my xmas meal then straight back on the plan.

Best wishes

Hi

Well done keep focused on them changes and you will do it :) I wish I was like you not wanting to eat dont no what it is but thats all I can think about especially when Im at home in the evenings :( love your determination x

Best wishes
How you finding it hun?? x

Hey all

I have to admit I am struggling the last few days well its probably been a week!! Don't no what is wrong with me I think it might be because im not seeing as much of a change in myself as I did at the start because the weight loss has slowed down! Ive giving up on my work party xmas dress I just know its not going to look ok on me in time so I will go out shopping for new dress tomorrow. Hopefully get something nice and preferably not too big :) Just so glad im going on refeed for xmas because to be honest I'm counting down the days! I keep thinking to myself though will I have a chicken salad for dinner one of the nights as I know this doesnt knock me out of ketosis??

I take my hat off to anyone who can do this long term I have only been on this 30 days and can't wait for a break! Ive started exercising on Monday so hopefully that will increase my losses. I'm doing 6.5km (1 hour) walk then 100 sit ups and 20 push ups. God my body is sore lol. You see Ive always loved exercising and play alot of sport and still never lost weight so I decided this time to give up my bootcamp which ive been doing for 6 months and just focus on the food aspect but hopefully me back exercising will help with toning and losses. x

You sound like a woman with a plan lol .. you know your refeed is coming so come on just this last hurdle to pass and you're there ... you can do it :)

Ark at you with all the exercise, you'll be a slim toned goddess in no time haha!! How do you find your energy levels?

Did you find a dress? x

Nearly had a heart attack last night I dug out my scales because I'm going to keep weighing myself over Christmas and stood on it and I was 5LBS HEAVIER than what I got weighed in the chemist! I had weighed myself in my friends house on Sat aswell and I was 5lbs heavier but just put it down to scales being different or something !! Was very annoyed last night!! Weighed myself this morning and I was back to 5lbs down! That is a crazy difference though isn't it !!

3 more days left on 100% yipee x

God I change my mind like the weather I'm now thinking of going on refeed 2night so that I could have a few drinks on sat night as I am seeing my OH and I wont be seeing him again until new years eve so really wana go out and have a good night !! I'll be on day 5 hope that would be ok to have a few drinks on!! I hate making decisions :(

It's important to remember that Christmas will come and go. And we can start lipotrim again after Christmas. Saying that when I went off lipotrim it was hard to start again. So we need to be aware of that - heAdaches a killer for 3 days but if I can do it anyone can.

Next week will be hard for me as in work we have 3 parties ahghhhh. I'm getting weighed on Saturday and going to buy another weeks supply but will be flexible next week. Staying away from bread though as I piled on the weight with bread. At the moment I feel that I have lost that weight as clothes feel better .

But Saturday will tell ....

Back