im back

hi guys well monday t time i had to be flown from the hospital to a hospital in perth .I had to have a disc out as i was suffering alot of pain,I came out last nite.Im feeling really tired and light headed so catch you all laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wondered where u been hun hope your taking it easy and feeling better xxxxxx

hi kk,jools,all ive done is sleep.Missed you all terribly.Got my weigh in tommorrow then i will change my weight .Im allowed to start walkin when i feel better so it will def help when i can walk.Speak to you all laterxx:)

hello guys,not feeling to bad today ive got weigh in tonight so i will let you all k now.It seems quite quiet on here since i left england xx

Hi Paula!!!

Its great to have you back - I have missed ya! I hope you are feeling better after the op love. It sounds like life in Oz is fab.

Take Care

HUGS

Ax

GUTTED,GUTTED,AND MORE GUTTED I WENT LAST NITE AND PUT ON 1.9 KG .I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO EXERCISE CAUSE OF BEEN IN HOSPITAL,SURELY EXERCISE CANT MAKE ALL THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Paula, ((((hugs)))

All kinds of things can affect your weightloss. If you've had an operation, you may be suffering from fluid retention, the after effects of the anasthetic or anything (I didn't go to the loo for 5 days after my gall bladder was removed, you can imagine how much that weighed!). It may be that your body is so accustomed to the exercise that you've been doing that it may have gone a bit into shock when you stopped so suddenly.

Try not to let it get to you too much hon, it will come back off, you've had a setback but start again tomorrow.

Well guys nothing exciting today apart from CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Hope your all having a good day.I m gonna try and write my food diary on here as i dont tend to do it in my journal.

yogurt and strawberries 2 points

omg completing eh want aware u had a buyer still waiting for completion date on mine grrrrr

bloody ell mate,how come i thought it was a straight forward cash buyer.We had a call 3 days after we got here with a cash buyer we had 2 drop bloody 20 grandxx

so breakie 2 point
lunch subway 7 points
tea ww mwal 5 and half with vegies

treats
3 cans whisky and cola 9
milk 2

confession i had 4 scrummy sticks of red liqouirice not sure how many pointsxx

GUTTED,GUTTED,AND MORE GUTTED I WENT LAST NITE AND PUT ON 1.9 KG .I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO EXERCISE CAUSE OF BEEN IN HOSPITAL,SURELY EXERCISE CANT MAKE ALL THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ahhhh you'll be back on track soon, you could be all swollen after the op! Exercise doesn't make a huge difference to me(except in toning), but I know when I'm not well I retain fluid. Hope you're feeling better!

no its not a cash buyer theyve got the mortgage though and theres no chain !! what the hells the hold up i dunno

Thanks tubs ,ive been dieting fot 13 years never really getting to the end,I love it when you guys get the weight off it takes me one step forward 34 back lolxx

Back