im back

You Look Like You Are Doing Really Well - Weel Done X

good luck with that - i wish it goes well for you x

Im doing really well tanx paula, for the first time in a long time im feeling on top of everything!
I called to see my grand parents a few days ago and wasnt sure if i should tell them about LT :rolleyes: but i did and my grandad said to me well its working anyway you look great i was so happy it means a lot coming from him A LOT!!!
I had to explain every detail of LT to my nan shes struggled with her weight all her life and knows wat its lik for me, she told me she hasnt seen me looking this healthy in a long time :) awh i was thrilled with how supportive they were, the both of them were nurses so i assumed they'd say oh stop its bad for you, you cant even eat! But they were they took it the best outta everyone i told!

How long till the op now Paula?
Hows the shakes going too hun? Forgot to ask did you get any further with your little ones school?

Im doing really well tanx paula, for the first time in a long time im feeling on top of everything!
I called to see my grand parents a few days ago and wasnt sure if i should tell them about LT :rolleyes: but i did and my grandad said to me well its working anyway you look great i was so happy it means a lot coming from him A LOT!!!
I had to explain every detail of LT to my nan shes struggled with her weight all her life and knows wat its lik for me, she told me she hasnt seen me looking this healthy in a long time :) awh i was thrilled with how supportive they were, the both of them were nurses so i assumed they'd say oh stop its bad for you, you cant even eat! But they were they took it the best outta everyone i told!

How long till the op now Paula?
Hows the shakes going too hun? Forgot to ask did you get any further with your little ones school?
Wow you sound really well and positive.Im sooooooooooooo chuffed for ya.It sounds like your grandparents are really supportive that is so nice.
I have the op done next fri morn at 11.The shakes are ok im having 2 and a normal meal.I think the reason they get you to do this is to shrink your liver slightly so the band goes round easily.The op is done keyhole so thats good.

I had a really stressful night at work last night.We had 2 physically put a seven year old in the car to take her back to the hostel as her language was fowl.I had to sit in the back with her and she started to bite me and call me a fat cu..
I cant beleive how a seven year old can open up old wounds of when we were at school bein called fat.
Lauren is ok at school at the minute ,i have got a close eye on the situation.Im like a praying mantus waiting to pounce lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pounce hard if anything else is said! If i had kids i know id be terrible id prob stick up for them a bit too much im even over protective over my dogs lol! Oh you must be getting excited now about the op just think that little girl that called you fat wont recoginise you in a few months she'll prob call you a skinny c*** lol keep your heag high and rise above her hun your doin fab x

Pounce hard if anything else is said! If i had kids i know id be terrible id prob stick up for them a bit too much im even over protective over my dogs lol! Oh you must be getting excited now about the op just think that little girl that called you fat wont recoginise you in a few months she'll prob call you a skinny c*** lol keep your heag high and rise above her hun your doin fab x
thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Chick

Just popping on to see how its going with those shakes .. seems like all is well hun. Im enjoing it at the moment too!

Ladylipo you are doing fab too hun ... keep it up!

xx

Morning Paula! ...
just realised ive not popped my head round the door for a while! Hope your managing ok on the shakes etc .... Am thinking of you xxxx

Hey Jools tanx i feel really good thers def a noticable difference in my clothes :D my work trousers are hanging off my bum and my legs are shrinking a bit woo hooo

Are you on a VLCD too at the min?

Everything will go fine Paula, i bet your soo excited now!!
Just think when you come out after the op its the start of a whole new chapter for you exciting stuff eh!

How long will they keep you in after the op?
Wat can you eat when you first have it done is it just shakes for a while or do you know yet hun x

Back