im back

Hi hun - hope you are ok as you haven't been on and thats unusual for you!

xx

how are you Paula?

Been thinking about you, hun xx

Hi guys,im feeling quite down at the minute.Got problems at work had a few tears at work yesterday.
Feeling very fat and self conscious.
With a band they put it round a certain amount of your stomach so not much can go through so your full quicker.2people at work have had it done.
I just feel like locking meself away at the minutexx

Hope your all ok

oh Paula, you poor little thing.

I hope your ok?

Is'nt it just terrible how much our weight effects us?

Those who are lucky enough to have never experienced a weight problem just don't understand. It really takes over our lives, determines our mood, kills our confidence...

I hate hearing that you're feeling fat and self conscious - you have such a beautiful personality that its horrible your size is taking over the positives.

I have to be honest, surgery is dramatic BUT having a weight issue myself, and knowing how awful it is and how much it has held me back in life, I cant say any different than you go for it girl! if you've exhausted every other option and truely believe that this is the way to go for you well do it.

What happens when you get to goal, Paula? I'm probably going to sound completely stupid here but Ive no idea - is the band permanent? I mean, will you always be able to just eat small amounts or is it removed after a period of time? xx

Hope everythings ok pet xx

Hiya Paula, I am really sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time at the minute (virtual hug!). This really is a long journey and it's going to be full of ups and downs. Some days you will just feel like giving up but thats what we are here for, to convince you that in the end it will all be worth those bad day's. Wont be long until you are a new woman and you haveall of us on here to help you get there and to get there with you. Vicki x

Hiya Paula, I am really sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time at the minute (virtual hug!). This really is a long journey and it's going to be full of ups and downs. Some days you will just feel like giving up but thats what we are here for, to convince you that in the end it will all be worth those bad day's. Wont be long until you are a new woman and you haveall of us on here to help you get there and to get there with you. Vicki x
thanks vikki,that was really kind.How long have you had problems with your weight?xx

Hey Paula! ... I just wanted to send you some ~huggles~ your really going through the mill at the moment and im thinking of you! ... You simply must do whats right for you at the end of the day!
plan plan plan! ....
Make sure you have care for after the op in place! dont expect to do to much to soon hun .. and most of all get all the info you can and support to! You know were all here for you on the boards! ...

Sorry to hear works not great at the moment! somtimes it just seems to be one thing after another

Love to you hunny xxx

Hi paula hope your feeling better hun x

I can't actually remember a time that I haven;t had problems with my weight. I have always been big just wasn't really an issue until I had my son. What about you? x

oooooooooooooo you all so lovely thanks for asking about me.
Ive always been very self concious about my weight etc.I had bullemia for a while as well but my husband found me doin it and i eventually stopped.Ive got a party sat and sun that i dont want to go to as i feel massive but my plan is to start ww again on mon till i have my opxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well im just off to see me surgeon ,hopefully to get me date.Im off to bed then as did nights last night .I will try and post before i go on to night shift tonight at 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought id come and send you a ~hug~ ........... good luck for seeing the surgeon today Paula i hope it all goes well! .... Looking forward to hearing what they have to say

xxxxx

Good luck paula :)

well guys im booked in for the 11th of april.I have to do cd for 2 weeks before.So a week on monday im doin cambridge.I cant beleive how soon im so excited.Hopefully a brand new journeyxx

Paula that is great news! I'm so excited for you. The 11th of April will soon be here. It all seems to be happening so quickly but sometimes that is the best way with big decisions.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Back