im back

Hello Paula Waula

Hope you are ok chick!

xx

Hi Paula,

Just checking up to see how you're getting along. Just noticed that you're going ahead with the op. Hope all goes well with you on Friday. I'll be thinking of you.

Everything will go fine Paula, i bet your soo excited now!!
Just think when you come out after the op its the start of a whole new chapter for you exciting stuff eh!

How long will they keep you in after the op?
Wat can you eat when you first have it done is it just shakes for a while or do you know yet hun x
Hi sweet,im really looking forward to my new ME.
I go in friday at 11 and i should be out the next day,if theres no complications.When i first have it done for the first 2 weeks its liquids then they like you to get back to normal eating.

Hope your okxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paula,

Just checking up to see how you're getting along. Just noticed that you're going ahead with the op. Hope all goes well with you on Friday. I'll be thinking of you.
Hi hunny ,yeah ive decided to go for it.Im looking forward to getting rid of this fat once and for all (i hope).
How are you ?xx

Just think this time next week it'll be over and you'll be well on the mend! im doin dood off to WI in a min, going in to week 4 now cant believe it the times going so fast

Morning Paula ...

Just thought id come check up on you hunny! .. How you feeling? Bet your getting excited now arnt you!? I know i wold be! hehe

Anyhoo thought id peep in !

xx Huggles

oooooooooooooooooo thank you sweeties,your all lovely.Im getting well excited and nervousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you're bound to be! Good luck Paula, we'll all be thinking of you X

Awwww Paula ! .. were all rooting for ya maid! ........ You'll do fine! ...ill be sending you
~~~ go smoothly vibes~~~

and hoping everything goes as it should

Huggles Kirsty xxx

Back