im back

Its been gorgeous here the last couple of days and wouldnt ya know im working!!!

Im off thurs and fri so fingers crossed its hot hot hot :D

Hi Paula!!!

I'm so sorry I havent been in touch but I promise I've really being thinking of you.

Wow - cant believe you've had you're op!! where did the time go? - unbelievable!. Dont think I need to ask if you if you're ok cos you sound fantastic.

I literally CANNOT WAIT til you're weigh in, to see how it goes.

Regarding you're son - you should be relieved!!!!! how fabulous is it that he has the sort of relationship with you that he can come and speak to you about it and actually tell you!!!! so many wouldnt dream of telling their parents that.

Hope you're well chick xx

Hi Paula!!!

I'm so sorry I havent been in touch but I promise I've really being thinking of you.

Wow - cant believe you've had you're op!! where did the time go? - unbelievable!. Dont think I need to ask if you if you're ok cos you sound fantastic.

I literally CANNOT WAIT til you're weigh in, to see how it goes.

Regarding you're son - you should be relieved!!!!! how fabulous is it that he has the sort of relationship with you that he can come and speak to you about it and actually tell you!!!! so many wouldnt dream of telling their parents that.

Hope you're well chick xx
Thanks nikki,weve really missed you on here.
Yeah im pleased luke told me i just worry.I know i cant protect them forever but i supposse im just naieve. lolxx

You must be so proud of your son for telling you he sounds like a good lad!!

Im only 20 but iv dabbled in drugs (foolishly) i was only 14 when i took my first pill i was what you'd call outta control i did what i wanted when i wanted! But by the time i was 16 i just grew up i had to move out fell out with my mum (still dont talk) i can honestly say id never touch any drug again! A girl i grew up with is a herion addict now and she has a son hes only 3 its so sad really a waste of a life!

Hiya Paula .. just thought id stick my head round the door :) ... Hope your ok hunny xx

Paula your son sounds like a really good lad I only hope that if my two boys come accross the same situation they tell me.

Ive not been around for a couple of weeks but really glad you are doing well.

You must be so proud of your son for telling you he sounds like a good lad!!

Im only 20 but iv dabbled in drugs (foolishly) i was only 14 when i took my first pill i was what you'd call outta control i did what i wanted when i wanted! But by the time i was 16 i just grew up i had to move out fell out with my mum (still dont talk) i can honestly say id never touch any drug again! A girl i grew up with is a herion addict now and she has a son hes only 3 its so sad really a waste of a life!
Hi hunny,ive been there myself i just hope hes not as easily led as i was.I am proud of him but i worry so much.Drugs take so may lives and have took lifes of some people i know so i supposse thats why i get scared.I am waiting to do a diploma in drugs and alchohol so hopefully this will help me and him.

Nice to speak to you chickxx

Paula your son sounds like a really good lad I only hope that if my two boys come accross the same situation they tell me.

Ive not been around for a couple of weeks but really glad you are doing well.
thanks joanne,ive missed ya on herexx

Well im on night shift now,then ive got to do straight from here to meet a few people for breakfast.Its my birthday tommorrow and ive got my fill at 10.30.Just hope i can stay awake.Hopefully i should get in bed at about 11.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow I'm super excited for ya! Have a great shift and enjoy your birthday brekkie :)

Oh id love to do something like that Paula it'd be really great course ta do!!!

Oh incase i forget Happy Birthday hun xxx

10.gif
hun hope you are having a fant-abulous day. Can't wait to hear how the fill goes.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy PaUlA ......... have a wonderful day hun! ...

Well my day started off great i did my night shift came home to see my kids before they went to school then i went to have breakie at a restaurant called the dome on the water.They had put me balloons up and about 10 turned up and i had some gorgeous pressies.Ive been here 7 months and i was well choked.
Left to have my fill what a strange feeling when he put the needle in as he was filling it up i started to feel sick.He told me to start eating normal but to watch what im eating as in not too much fatty stuff etc.I had a few bits to do then was desperatly needin my bed it was about 1.30.I came in and made myself a roll had 2 bites then jumped into bed.I started to feel really sick and went to the loo.That was it for the next hour in and out of bed.I managed to have an hours slepp then 2 friends came round with pressies and i started to feel sick again.When they left i started again but it was more like masses of saliva yuk.Im having trouble to keep water and tea down .I rang my dietatician and she said the surgeon shouldnt of said that and i should of took it easy and had soup etc.I really feel like crap and would of loved to of had a glass of wine instead im sleeping with me bucket:cry:xx

Back